Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Wrong With WA?

+20
mbasko
Firefly
geof_junk
davsgold
bicter
Ronnie
adrian ss
freshwater
Pebbles
Nightjar
rockhunter62
Reg Wilson
PeterInSa
Sparrowfart
Bungarra1
YibiDavid
dundiggin
granite2
Alan WA
bushranger
24 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What's Wrong With WA? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Wrong With WA?

Post  adrian ss Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:36 pm

We of the East have noticed how prospectors go missing in the WA gold fields and have never been found. Might be somebody out there who doesn't like anybody on his gold field. affraid
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4329
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:27 pm

YEAH; Thats what the chairman said. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:01 pm

Txt removed coz ut was irrelevent

Last edited by adrian ss on Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:17 pm

Hmmmm; So that's what's wrong with WA, i never thought of that. pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:27 pm

Adrian your daughters experience/knowledge in accounting (qualified or not), has nothing to do with the science/medical fields?   Some common handymen not certified or qualified in any one particular trade or another, can sometimes do the work just as good as any qualified tradesmen, but does it mean they should be allowed to continue to work in any field requiring appropriate qualifications in regards to the health & safety of us all?  
Anyways, a qualified Dr in virology has nothing to do with ones accounting skills & or qualifications, but even qualified doctors go to their accountant to get their taxes done Laughing    
Let me make it a bit clearer for you to understand.  
In the case of what I had stated in my previous post, I neither doubt, nor disrespect what you or your wife might have experienced after receiving your third dose of vaccine, but you are not a qualified Dr of virology nor General medical practitioner, in order to tell anyone on here of what to expect to happen to them, after having had a covid-19 vaccine, nor which vaccine is the better one to take or not to take. Remember, what you & your wife have experienced might not be the same as that of others having had the vaccines.
Although most unfortunate & with no disrespect to anyone that might have suffered severe side effects directly from or due to one of the covid vaccines on offer out there, not that it helps, but know that we're all in the same boat of uncertainty & we all must weigh up the evidence out there & decide for ourselves whether to do or not do & take our chances, for such are the times of today.
Surely most on here should have some insight by now, that there is no vaccine out there, risk free from all or any side effects when taken up by the majority of populations.
In the case of this covid-19 virus, after 2 years of world accumulated scientific research/evidence & stats, leads me to believe, that being vaccinated in order to prevent catching, spreading, or even dying from such a virus, far outweighs the very small minority/number of people, having had a severe reaction to the vaccine, leading to long term health issue/s, or possibly, even premature death, when the vaccine is combined to other known or unknown underlying health conditions.
Now look what you've done to me Adrian, by answering you, I've strayed off the main topic once again  V02  V04

Kon  T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Reg Wilson, pablop and Rockwall like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Bungarra1 Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:55 pm

The missing prospectors in WA is easy to explain....

Alien abduction...........

Bungarra1
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2021-10-23

rockhunter62 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:03 pm

Adrian should be able to spread some light on ufo sightings in WA?
Hopefully no probes were involved V04 What a Face affraid Laughing Laughing

cheers moredeep

moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1853
Registration date : 2018-05-23

charliec and Rockwall like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:08 am

Kon61gold wrote:Adrian your daughters experience/knowledge in accounting (qualified or not), has nothing to do with the science/medical fields?   Some common handymen not certified or qualified in any one particular trade or another, can sometimes do the work just as good as any qualified tradesmen, but does it mean they should be allowed to continue to work in any field requiring appropriate qualifications in regards to the health & safety of us all?  
Anyways, a qualified Dr in virology has nothing to do with ones accounting skills & or qualifications, but even qualified doctors go to their accountant to get their taxes done Laughing    
Let me make it a bit clearer for you to understand.  
In the case of what I had stated in my previous post, I neither doubt, nor disrespect what you or your wife might have experienced after receiving your third dose of vaccine, but you are not a qualified Dr of virology nor General medical practitioner, in order to tell anyone on here of what to expect to happen to them, after having had a covid-19 vaccine, nor which vaccine is the better one to take or not to take. Remember, what you & your wife have experienced might not be the same as that of others having had the vaccines.
Although most unfortunate & with no disrespect to anyone that might have suffered severe side effects directly from or due to one of the covid vaccines on offer out there, not that it helps, but know that we're all in the same boat of uncertainty & we all must weigh up the evidence out there & decide for ourselves whether to do or not do & take our chances, for such are the times of today.
Surely most on here should have some insight by now, that there is no vaccine out there, risk free from all or any side effects when taken up by the majority of populations.
In the case of this covid-19 virus, after 2 years of world accumulated scientific research/evidence & stats, leads me to believe, that being vaccinated in order to prevent catching, spreading, or even dying from such a virus, far outweighs the very small minority/number of people, having had a severe reaction to the vaccine, leading to long term health issue/s, or possibly, even premature death, when the vaccine is combined to other known or unknown underlying health conditions.
Now look what you've done to me Adrian, by answering you, I've strayed off the main topic once again  V02  V04

Kon  T25

I am baffled mate! scratch
All I did was relate what side effects that my wife and I experienced after the covid 19 x two vaccinations and the Pfizer vacc. There are many side effects related to these and many other well known and common vaccinations and in particular the flu vaccinations.
Such as:
Headaches, Rashes, vertigo, muscle pains & stiffness, Nausea, panic attacks (anxiety), Arrhythmia, Fainting and others.
Ours were simply muscle aches and stiffness, some vertigo and fainting
Not trying to influence anybodies thinking regards these vaccinations. Simply mentioning what we experienced.....No big deal , no insidious plot to drive people away from getting the vacc, No threat to national security, not trying to start a riot or to trigger demonstrations in the street.

Just simple communication for interest sake no more no less.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Reg Wilson Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:20 am

Well, my luck just continues. Had my Pfizer booster and no side effects at all. Not even a sore arm. (woops! Just realized I'm off topic)
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

adrian ss and Rockwall like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:18 pm

What's wrong with WA, is that all you blokes have got?
We're under siege over here but we're not allowed to talk about ##%^&**(bite my tongue) ouch. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:24 pm

Reg Wilson wrote:Well, my luck just continues. Had my Pfizer booster and no side effects at all. Not even a sore arm. (woops! Just realized I'm off topic)

What!! Ya  mean no reaction at all OMG! OMG!! affraid affraid  That might mean you don't have an immune system.. Q24 Q24 Q24 Q24 ....OOPS sorry Reg, Just kidding. Chuckle, chuckle. Laughing

My brother in law who has full blown Parkinsons never catches colds or the flu and had zero reaction to the Pfizer.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:54 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Adrian, If you were a Dr of virology, I might be paying a little more attention to you concerning vaccines or covid-19, but be careful not to spread misinformation/fear. Mad
Yes, no one vaccine suits all or does it all. Yes all or any man made vaccine can have side effects on some individuals more than others, but the purpose of all or any current vaccines on the market today, are to better protect people from not only catching & or spreading a virus (such that of covid-19 or dangerous flue types), but also to prevent many a person from getting very sick & dying from such virus's.
Sadly, it is unfortunate that some people will feel the full brunt of any side effect induced or caused by any vaccine, (depending on ones genetics or underlying health conditions) but in the case of covid-19, all we could do is hope for the best or safest outcome, for the benefits of vaccines far outweigh that of any major side effects.
The main thing here concerning covid-19, is that the vaccines are saving lives, as is the wearing of appropriate surgical face masks & social distancing (when in areas of close proximity to another, or in confined spaces).
Now lets try to keep things in perspective here people & not stray to far from the main topic discussion.

Kon   T25

I recall around 4 years ago I was in Canberra hosp about to go home when I noticed some doctors standing around a table in the hallway and they were handing out a medical theory test (Multi Guess) of twenty questions to anybody who wanted to have a go. So I asked if I could have a crack at it and the bloke asks if I was a doctor? No I said am just curious. Sure have a go. 10 minutes later they checked my results and I scored 67%. The bloke who checked the paper  just looked at me and handed it back to me , didn't say anything but I would imagine that I failed miserably. But I thought it was ok for a bloke who didn't have a clue what most of the medical terms meant. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:35 pm

Not bad on the theory but I'd like to see how go with the rubber glove affraid V06 Q35

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:59 pm

adrian ss wrote:
Reg Wilson wrote:Well, my luck just continues. Had my Pfizer booster and no side effects at all. Not even a sore arm. (woops! Just realized I'm off topic)

What!! Ya  mean no reaction at all OMG! OMG!! affraid affraid  That might mean you don't have an immune system.. Q24 Q24 Q24 Q24 ....OOPS sorry Reg, Just kidding. Chuckle, chuckle. Laughing

My brother in law who has full blown Parkinsons never catches colds or the flu and had zero reaction to the Pfizer.

They put distilled water in those bottles.. not bad money $100 a shot. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:13 am

moredeep wrote:Not bad on the theory but I'd like to see how go with the rubber glove  affraid  V06 Q35

cheers   moredeep

Er Um Nahh. I will give that a miss. pale
I did fix my own  broken ankle once ( once was enough Smile )..Amazing what ya can do with gaffa tape...Bit of a b**tard gettin it off tho.  Q24

I feel better now. Good to start the morning on a joke aye. Laughing

Last edited by adrian ss on Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:59 am; edited 4 times in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:23 am

butch wrote:
adrian ss wrote:

They put distilled water in those bottles.. not bad money $100 a shot. Rolling Eyes

So that's how it's done. I should'v known there was a catch..
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  freshwater Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:56 pm

Nothing wrong with WA.... only that the people there have been brain washed that they can be kept safe from covid by self interested Politian's by shutting the gate.... seems to have worked I guess but at what long term cost.

This whole thing should be an eye opener to how our society (Australia that is) deals with such things...panic buying of all things ...fen toilet paper ? stupid influencers trying to exercise their rights to get some likes. Those protest in Melbourne about vaccinations and work...really what about their work mates who if they get it, can not work for 2 weeks!!!. Not forgetting NSW and I think Qld to some extent with some minor losers protesting as well....the entitlement age is alive and kicking well in Australia it seems. Points scoring Politian's...(if you have ever watched the movie "dont look up" you'll know what I mean, if you haven't you should its a hoot. Its on Netflix or Stan). Image a virus with a 50% mortality rate....as this seems to be what people are treating covid as or am I wrong ?.

Anyways in a nut shell nothing wrong with WA, great state and those who live there good for them your lucky. Most courteous rural drivers in Australia I have ever witnessed...friendly (well 99% anyway)...and spectacular contrasting/harsh/diverse landscape. O and so much accessible gold ground in the whole of Australia...after all this is a gold forum  Wink .    
But be warned the soothsayer says......Covid is coming for you...get them shots while you can as its going to hit you hard. Shame the vaccine take-up in WA was/is the worse in the country you had a lot more time luxury than everyone else.
freshwater
freshwater
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-02

bushbasher90, Reg Wilson and Rockwall like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:41 pm

Popeye the sailor man will get his turn in the barrel in good time but he hasn't brainwashed me mate, roll on the election. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:08 am

All that talk about doctors and exams caused me to dream last night that i was working in an operating theatre and didn't know what I was there for
Doctors were coming and going and dumping stuff on the floor and another bloke came in and left his breakfast dishes in a sink on the far side of the theatre.
Decided I was the cleaner and went about cleaning up the mess theses blokes were tossing on the floor and into the sink. Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:00 am

I'm just glad you didn't dream of the rubber glove Q34 Q35

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:29 pm

Was that the guy with the Irish accent who said 1/3 had it ? I think he said one turd had it Q35 Q24
It's been a long week T29

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:36 pm

How bout we all stick to the main topic before I lock this whole thread up? There's enough information on covid-19 out there to do ones head in, must we continue to drag it out on here.
The General Discussion section is about the discussing of gold & all things associated on or with gold.
If you guys wish to continue discussing the ins/out of covid-19, then take it to the "Off Topic" section. There you can continue to do my head in, till I lock that thread up also. Shocked V02 V04

Management
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

bushranger and Rockwall like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:31 am

We won't know whats wrong with WA until after the election, whether McGowans bet pays off or not.

The last election was handed to him by the green Zac Kircup. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZs6rWfD8n2/

DIS IS FUNNY Laughing Laughing Laughing

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:49 pm

moredeep wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CZs6rWfD8n2/

DIS IS FUNNY Laughing Laughing Laughing

cheers    moredeep

That's what it feels like. I might have to move..

Whats it like over there in the 'Peoples Republic of Victoria'??? Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:59 pm

Laughing
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Bungarra1 Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:44 am

Well its here now, the Bluebird mine just south of Meekatharra I'm told went into lockdown this week.

McGowan I think has done a good job delaying the opening of the state as it gave everyone the chance (those willing) to get the booster.

Its just inevitable that at some stage now we are all going to contract it....

Good luck everyone....

Just a tip.... copious amounts of your favorite alcholic beverage are said to dull the pain

Bungarra1
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterInSa Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:12 pm

Bg1, What will happen in Leonora, Laverton, Wiluna, Sandstone etc with only 2 or 3 Nurses in the local Hospital, when Covid comes to the locals. Will the whole town be in lockdown.

To me there must be some plan, in the event that this happens.( Maybe not as WA has been slow in the past re Covid preparation planning/action)

PeterInSa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2018-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Bungarra1 Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:34 pm

Petein SA..... you are so right... but they are not hospitals as such, just nursing posts with the RFDS on call...

Its all been said before.... city electorates get the quids for roundabouts and sporting complexes while the bush medical system go's to Shite....

However we are a resilient lot and will take it as it comes.....

I must say though with this 40+ heat every day and no aircon the queen is more of a worry than covid.....

Better get some more wine out on the mail run..... that will calm her down... (I hope)

Bungy

Bungarra1
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bungarra1 Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:38 pm

Just off the Odecalone to Collie.... Premier Coal has one shift down in Collie with Covid.... Kids brought it home from school to an anti vaxa wife....

And really that's what its been all about, keep the show rolling as long as he could.....

I don't think the surplus will be as big next year in WA as it has been... The Iron Ore mines are next....

Still.... it has to happen just hopefully without too much disruption.....

Don't see them Ruskies with rifles wearing masks.... Toooooo fkg cold over there........

So cannot be that bad...

Bungarra1
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum