Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off topic. They took us all for fools, Plandemic 2

+11
Thunda
DrDuck
Jims Gold
treasureworld
granite2
Liquid Gold
geof_junk
Nightjar
Reg Wilson
hapalogh
alchemist
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Off topic. They took us all for fools, Plandemic 2  Empty Off topic. They took us all for fools, Plandemic 2

Post  alchemist Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:58 pm

Friends it was all planned and scripted, if you want the truth about Cov-2 watch ALLof Plandemic 2. InDoctorNation.
Dr David Martin has uncovered a scheme to strip you of your freedom and independence. Cov-2 is a patented infectious agent, what is more, they also own patents to more deadly varieties and the LockStep document seems to indicate they may release others.

Everyone with 2 braincells left to rub together needs to know what is really going on, and the lengths they are going to hide this information from you.

Kev.
alchemist
alchemist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-06

BEPGOLD and Thunda like this post

Back to top Go down

Off topic. They took us all for fools, Plandemic 2  Empty Re: Off topic. They took us all for fools, Plandemic 2

Post  planetcare Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:30 pm

alchemist wrote:Friends it was all planned and scripted, if you want the truth about Cov-2 watch ALLof Plandemic 2. InDoctorNation.
Dr David Martin has uncovered a scheme to strip you of your freedom and independence. Cov-2 is a patented infectious agent, what is more, they also own patents to more deadly varieties and the LockStep document seems to indicate they may release others.

Everyone with 2 braincells left to rub together needs to know what is really going on, and the lengths they are going to hide this information from you.

This is just another wild conspiracy  theory! A mountain of genetic/genomic evidence does not support the notion that covid 19 was man made or was deliberately released! The notion that any nation would  deliberately release a highly infectious and lethal agent to "strip us of our freedom and independence" is simply absurd and is just another crazy and unsubstantiated right wing lunatic conspiracy theory!

Last edited by moredeep on Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a video)

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Off topic. They took us all for fools, Plandemic 2  Empty Re: Off topic. They took us all for fools, Plandemic 2

Post  moredeep Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:47 pm

https://www.livescience.com/worst-epidemics-and-pandemics-in-history.html
Alchemist your views and opinion on covid 19 are  abhorrent.
For millennia disease has affected living things including us so called humans that have brain cells.
Good honest people have died and all you can think of is conspiracy theories that takes 2 brains cells to know that they are BS.
Enough is enough,consider this a warning .

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1860
Registration date : 2018-05-23

4rd, gold bug sniper, Reg Wilson, pablop and planetcare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:27 pm

Wow! That is wild even for me. pale
But there will always be people looking for attention...I mean there was Greta Thumbake, or was it Bellyache,  hamburg or Furberg or whatever this morning telling us how we should be paying more attention to her, it or whatever and that climate change is more important than just a silly ole pandemic
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4344
Registration date : 2015-07-03

hapalogh, pablop and Rockwall like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:38 pm

adrian ss wrote:Wow! That is wild even for me. pale
But there will always be people looking for attention...I mean there was Greta Thumbake, or was it Bellyache,  hamburg or Furberg or whatever this morning telling us how we should be paying more attention to her, it or whatever and that climate change is more important than just a silly ole pandemic

In the longer term Greta is right!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Reg Wilson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:32 pm

Kev, do me a favour & keep all conspiracy thoughts to yourself & not bring it up on this forum. Regardless of how COVID-19 came about & spread throughout the entire world, is now not as important as bringing it under control, to the point where a safe vaccine comes out, preventing the deaths of many more people. If people wish to read & believe in what ever the reasons for COVID-19's existence came about, by all means do so, but please don't bring the beliefs/thoughts of certain individuals up on here as gospel, for the purpose of discussion/debate. I assure you, there's plenty of unsubstantiated, facts/figures/theories going on out there for the read & I don't think people need any help in way of finding such material.
Adrian, sooner or latter (more sooner than later) mankind must start paying attention to the worlds weather conditions/environments & start making the necessary adjustments, in order for man to survive the changes to come. Poverty, hunger, "disease", are not just things of the past, but are knocking on the worlds door as we speak. If man don't adhere to the planets early warning signs & start making the necessary adjustments/changes for the accommodation of such, there will be (as already happened/happening, by the extinction of many a species) a heavy toll on mans existence overall.  

Kon.  T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4504
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

gold bug sniper, Reg Wilson, hapalogh, goldstrijk, pablop, Rockwall, moredeep and planetcare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:25 pm

I agree, although that matters nothing at all because what I think is of no importance to anything.
I do know that we can adapt to and survive in a vast range of climate conditions natural or otherwise but if anything can take us out it is disease. Our ever increasing inability to adapt to these invisible enemies will be our downfall. We are so obsessed with isolating ourselves from dirt and grime and little bugs n critters that our immune systems are becoming increasingly weaker.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Nightjar, granite2 and hapalogh like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  hapalogh Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:05 am

Corona viruses has been around for many years, and also can be called rhinovirus or the common cold,but this new and deadly Corona virus affects mainly the elderly or others with pre-existing illnesses . its also catching up with influenza, which has a vaccine already, so be safe Very Happy

Last edited by hapalogh on Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : re-phrase)

hapalogh
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2013-04-19

Reg Wilson and Liquid Gold like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reg Wilson Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:56 pm

adrian your snide comments suggest that you are a climate change denier, (closet or otherwise) and in the long term climate change is not only a threat to humans, but to a myriad of species that have no hope of adapting. Some of your observations leave me shaking my head in disbelief.
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

hapalogh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:06 am

That's ok Reg we are all entitled to our opinions, right or wrong.

How about this one:
There will never be a covid19 vaccine.
Covid19 is near on the same type of virus as the common cold and and the flu. We have never developed a vaccine for that.
Just imagine the chemist products that would no longer be needed if there was a cure for the common cold....Maybe a vaccine that would stop the covid 19 virus would also stop the common cold and then a huge range of treatment products would no longer be required and that would put a lot of manufacturers of cold and flu products out of business.
Not necessarily my beliefs, just another slant on things.

Reg mate. Do you think that the Vic Premier has a good grip on the situation in Victoria or maybe he just has a good grip on himself
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Rockwall likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:07 am

Reg Wilson wrote:adrian your snide comments suggest that you are a climate change denier, (closet or otherwise) and in the long term climate change is not only a threat to humans, but to a myriad of species that have no hope of adapting. Some of your observations leave me shaking my head in disbelief.

Climate change is very real. It is the real cause that is up for debate.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

gold bug sniper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reg Wilson Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:45 am

The cause of climate change may be up for debate in your opinion, but your opinion is not that of the worlds climate experts, and regardless of your high opinion of your own intellect, your opinion is in line with those of nutters and conspiracy theorists. Plus you can't resist sticking your unwanted political bias in where ever possible.
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:05 am

Keep it civil you 2,we don't need a war breaking out in the middle of a pandemic.friendly banter acceptable  cheers

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:36 am

While the media is focusing on Covid19, here is an interesting compare chart on other causes of death around the world.
The two having the present dust up should spare a moment for their heart.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/05/how-many-people-die-each-day-covid-19-coronavirus/

Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

geof_junk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Reg Wilson Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:05 pm

Fair point, but the big three killers are non communicable. Covid 19 is.
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

geof_junk and gold bug sniper like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  geof_junk Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:03 pm

Nightjar wrote:While the media is focusing on Covid19, here is an interesting compare chart on other causes of death around the world.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/05/how-many-people-die-each-day-covid-19-coronavirus/
There is some good new in you link........the death rate from one of our favour drink is only 507 well below a lot of others. Laughing I have had a major escape from the Number one death rate about 6 years ago.
How ever if this virus gets control the situation would be different. Twisted Evil
geof_junk
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Reg Wilson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:20 pm

Don't forget the liver disease section Shocked affraid

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Off topic. They took us all for fools, Plandemic 2  Empty They keep getting it wrong!

Post  Liquid Gold Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:01 am

Is there any wonder people doubt what the scientist are telling us when they keep getting it wrong? The same could be said about the dyer predictions of Covid. Here is an example of what I'm talking about.
https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions
Liquid Gold
Liquid Gold
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2016-01-14

geof_junk and granite2 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  granite2 Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:06 am

Like the flue and the common cold covid-19 is going to be with us a long time. Just like the flue we will, if we are lucky, have to have an injection once a year to ward it off.

As for the global warming many people could be excused for thinking it is a scam when you read , or like I have, lived through the biggest scams in history.

Beginning with the ice age in 1970. Then the energy crisis where we were going to run out of oil by around 1980, followed by the millenium bug in 2000 when the planes would fall from the sky, the banks would all go bust and we would be plunged back into the 1960's.

Now we have been warned we were going to have an ice free north pole by 2010, the rivers would never run and the dams would never fill. The tropics were going to be hit by up around 90 cyclones impacting on our northern coasts in 2010 or sooner and the GBR would be a dead stony undersea desert by 2010.

Having lived through all these times when so many scientists were proven wrong I can understand many people not trusting the climate change science.

And no, I am not a climate denier I can see it changing but as the world has been warming since the last ice age I don't expect it to stop tomorrow. If we cast out all our coal and gas power plants, stop all petrol powered cars and actually destroy our economy. We could do all this but as so many other countries are not doing it our gesture would be futile. The covid 9 is showing us what will happen if we decarbonise our world.
granite2
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Nightjar, Greg T, treasureworld, pablop and Liquid Gold like this post

Back to top Go down

Off topic. They took us all for fools, Plandemic 2  Empty Global warming and Covid19

Post  treasureworld Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Jim, thats one of the best posts Ive seen regarding the Global Warming hoax. and it IS a hoax, no doubt about it. Certain individuals are making billion$ out of it. My scientific background is in Phytology and I knew (as well as every other scientist I personally know) from day dot it was bullsh*t. The earth is warming, yes. But at a very slow rate of increase and totally within the parameters of millennial increase since the end of the last Ice Age. The Earths climate has always occurred in cycles (The last Ice Age is a perfect example of an extreme 'reset') and the pathetic amount of alarmist increase we see currently, is literally a piss in the ocean compared to what Mother nature can do by herself. Ive had a few arguments over the subject and performed a few presentations with the aid of a whiteboard and data sheets. There are very few ACTUAL professors of 'Climatology' and so far, ALL of them have publicly said there is NO climate emergency.

Re Covid 19, the virus is in no way a conspired release, it has destroyed value in every economy it has touched. A small amount of 'evidence' suggests some genetic manipulation is possible but in no way certain. If it DID come from a Chinese lab, it was almost certainly accidental because China has been affected the longest and stands to lose the most. Always be skeptical, but use common sense too...

treasureworld
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-07-01

pablop likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:58 pm

Just like not having absolute conclusive proof, of where & how  COVID-19 came to be, neither can it be said for certain, that climate change is happening all on its own, without man contributing whatsoever to the speed of its effects on the environment. One does not have to be a professor of climatology, in order to realise the worlds current climate warming, is occurring at a much more rapid rate, than in the period between the last Ice age till the present time, but to say that man is not contributing somewhat to this rapid speed of climate change, through the ever growing consumption/burning of fossil fuels, would be an understatement. Whether we like it or not & no matter how small/large or thought of as insignificant amount of carbon emission released into the atmosphere by the burning of fossil fuels may be, man is to some degree, contributing to the effects of climate change.
Which government is quick to act & put up a safe pedestrian crossing, over a dangerous stretch of road, when only one or two pedestrians are killed (say over a 5 year period of time)? You'll find the answer to this question is none. Quadruple the number of deaths, over that same stretch of road, over the same 5 year period, would not that cause concern, forcing the government to take action in order to make that section or stretch of road safe?
Same can be said of the contributing factors of man, towards the effects of climate change upon ones environment.
So it is with mans history, proven time & time again, that few are the ones that take note of the upcoming impending threat, to the changes of ones environment through climate change, until its full & devastating effects are upon them.
But hey, what would I know,  I'm no scientist, just a prospector feeling the heat every now & then.  V51  rain clould  Shocked  Laughing

Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  granite2 Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:18 pm

Climate change is real but it's not happening as fast as we are being led to believe. If it was we'd be doing something to mitigate the effects, not continuing to build right up to the beach. And if climateologists were sincere in doing something about emissions they would be urging nuclear SMRs be rushed into the god awful mess that is our energy sources. Once operational SMRs will provide clean, safe, cheap and reliable energy 24/7..
granite2
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

treasureworld likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:28 pm

treasureworld wrote:Jim, thats one of the best posts Ive seen regarding the Global Warming hoax. and it IS a hoax, no doubt about it. Certain individuals are making billion$ out of it. My scientific background is in Phytology and I knew (as well as every other scientist I personally know) from day dot it was bullsh*t. The earth is warming, yes. But at a very slow rate of increase and totally within the parameters of millennial increase since the end of the last Ice Age. The Earths climate has always occurred in cycles (The last Ice Age is a perfect example of an extreme 'reset') and the pathetic amount of alarmist increase we see currently, is literally a piss in the ocean compared to what Mother nature can do by herself. Ive had a few arguments over the subject and performed a few presentations with the aid of a whiteboard and data sheets. There are very few ACTUAL professors of 'Climatology' and so far, ALL of them have publicly said there is NO climate emergency.

What you say is  simply wrong! The earth is warming at a rate unprecedented  for at least 800,000 years! In the arctic the earth has warmed about 7 deg c since the last ice age but the last 2 deg or so of warming has  occurred in the last few decades! The lower atmosphere is warming and the upper atmosphere is cooling  exactly as predicted by the greenhouse effect  due to rising levels of atmospheric C02 predominantly from burning of fossil fuels The  cumulative evidence for AGW is  now beyond all reasonable doubt and the consensus amongst practicing and publishing climate scientists that this is the  case  is almost unanimous.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:41 pm

granite2 wrote:Climate change is real but it's not happening as fast as we are being led to believe. If it was we'd be doing something to mitigate the effects, not continuing to build right up to the beach. And if climateologists were sincere in doing something about emissions they would be urging nuclear SMRs be rushed into the god awful mess that is our energy sources. Once operational SMRs will provide clean, safe, cheap and reliable energy 24/7..

What you say is not supported by the evidence or the science! Nuclear power is not the best option because the plants are are very expensive to build (and later to decommission!) and may take a decade from planning to producing power. In addition you have the problem of low and high level waste and storage or reprocessing of spent fuel rods. The best option is more efficient use of energy,more use of renewable energy and storing xs in pumped hydro, batteries and ultimately moving to a hydrogen based economy, with hydrogen produced from renewable sources (not coal!)

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jims Gold Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:52 pm

planetcare wrote:
treasureworld wrote:Jim, thats one of the best posts Ive seen regarding the Global Warming hoax. and it IS a hoax, no doubt about it. Certain individuals are making billion$ out of it. My scientific background is in Phytology and I knew (as well as every other scientist I personally know) from day dot it was bullsh*t. The earth is warming, yes. But at a very slow rate of increase and totally within the parameters of millennial increase since the end of the last Ice Age. The Earths climate has always occurred in cycles (The last Ice Age is a perfect example of an extreme 'reset') and the pathetic amount of alarmist increase we see currently, is literally a piss in the ocean compared to what Mother nature can do by herself. Ive had a few arguments over the subject and performed a few presentations with the aid of a whiteboard and data sheets. There are very few ACTUAL professors of 'Climatology' and so far, ALL of them have publicly said there is NO climate emergency.

What you say is  simply wrong! The earth is warming at a rate unprecedented  for at least 800,000 years! In the arctic the earth has warmed about 7 deg c since the last ice age but the last 2 deg or so of warming has  occurred in the last few decades! The lower atmosphere is warming and the upper atmosphere is cooling  exactly as predicted by the greenhouse effect  due to rising levels of atmospheric C02 predominantly from burning of fossil fuels The  cumulative evidence for AGW is  now beyond all reasonable doubt and the consensus amongst practicing and publishing climate scientists that this is the  case  is almost unanimous.

Just as a point of interest and speaking as a layman could you explain how anybody knows what the temperature ranges were in the last 800,000 years.
Jims Gold
Jims Gold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:07 pm

Fellas & as sad & unfortunate it maybe, mans destiny is just about always governed by the amount of profits to be made, than the overall detrimental effects/cost, to ones self or environment.
Do keep in mind (& although some of us having strayed a little), this thread is not about climate change, but COVID-19.

Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:07 pm

Jims Gold wrote:
planetcare wrote:

Just as a point of interest and speaking as a layman could you explain how anybody knows what the temperature ranges were in the last 800,000 years.

Ice core data.
How We Know Today's Climate Change Is Not Natural
https://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2017/04/04/how-we-know-climate-change-is-not-natural/

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  granite2 Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:17 pm

Planetcare, where have you been living the last few years? It obviously wasn't on this planet. You are talking as if we live in the 1950's The new nuclear that is going to power most of our world in Small Nuclear Reactors. SMRs are just about ready to go. I won't try to educate you because that would be like trying to make a stubborn child eat his peas but SMRs are small, clean, cheaper to build per kW hour than wind turbines, I disregard solar because it only works a few hours a day, SMRs are reliable, safe and modular. Being modular each component can be built in a factory,assmbled and trucked to the building site where they are installed. They can be sited next to old coal power stations and hooked straight into the grid. More modules can be added as required. In this way they are built and installed quite quickly and quickly bring a return to the investor. Unlike the nuclear power plants of old.

PC, if you had a look at SMR technology you might realise that wind and solar are going to very soon become the Model T' of the energy world. After all, wind power has been around as long as electricity. I remember seeing wind turbines on farms when was a kid 70 years ago. Solar only works at best, half the time and batteries will never be able to power a city. I await your reply, hopefully after you have done some research.
granite2
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

treasureworld and pablop like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:20 pm

Nightjar wrote:While the media is focusing on Covid19, here is an interesting compare chart on other causes of death around the world.

What  also needs to be kept in mind are the possible long term health effects on people who have "recovered" from covid.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-fallout-insight-idUSKBN24Z1CM

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  granite2 Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:22 pm

PC you say climate change is not natural??? I'd like to know then what caused all the climate changes we have already had. EG the last ice age and the following, continuing warming that has been going on ever since.

And if it is happening so fast this time why are people like Al Gore still building mansions right up to the beach???

And if it is happening so fast we don't have a snowballs chance in hell of stopping it because so many countries are doing nothing to help while we drive our economies into the ground, why is no mitigation being planned???
granite2
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Nightjar, treasureworld and pablop like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next