Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPZ7000 Price

+51
247Prospector
Hotrocks
GPZhunter
1864hatter
goldminer997
Inhere
avon g
Pj.
scooter
deepseeker123
gef50
Alan WA
GoldHound
Qld Sandy
Aurumick
Ash100456
llanbric
goldnomad
Tallyho
Detrackozi
geof_junk
aussiedigger
BatchelorGold
Troopy
martinjsto
Cadian
spinna
DavidG
tucannon
tricky 1
madmax800
Narrawa
Mechanic
kevlorraine2
freshwater
Nugget Head
bedrock
Digginerup
ttrash
joe82
kon61
G.B.
Paul.S
Redfin
alchemist
papoutsi
redback
hotrock
slimpickens
rc62burke
monoandnan
55 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

GPZ7000 Price - Page 6 Empty Re: GPZ7000 Price

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:33 pm

So Goldengeo with all the gold you have found no doubt you will be able to aquire the GPZ7000 and run it over all your fruitful patches and give us all a well informed review. I look forward to it and I hope it's more accurate then the specifications you provided us with the other day; Re GPZ7000.

Regards,
SHREEVE.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Don't reckon I'll be posting any review on this forum, and I'm sure most of the other real prospectors won't either. Anyone in the know who posts info on here gets attacked by armchair prospectors.
I'll leave you jokers to it, later all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Digginerup Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:46 pm

I feel almost need a template for this subject but here goes anyway  Rolling Eyes , Goldgeo, brother!,don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, your input here is a valid as the next mans...or woman's..  Wink hello ladies!........anyway what I am saying is don't get pissed off over one mans comments, I for one would value your input on the GPZ 7000, cant help but think of 1970s Kawasaki when I say that name eh!.

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Last time I was detecting from my armchair I was getting a hell of a lot of noise coming through the detector that I had to turn the Tv up to hear the news, though I believe the GPZ will not suffer from this problem and also looks to be the right height to double as a walking stick on my way to the fridge to crack a cold one. Time for my nap. Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Some people Q22 Q22 Q33 Q04 T04 T04  have no idea who they are taking a shot at here T29 T34 with out engaging the brain!!!!!

Goldgeo, mate stick it to them & post more  not less as I find this is the best way to deal with those that would seek to silence you or anyone else, are they really worthy of getting the Schist over, your info is "Golden" keep posting it mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink

Let me clarify!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Digginerup NOT Shreeve

Last edited by rc62burke on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GEEEZ)
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:54 pm

nero_design wrote:I can see one particular argument arising in the near future:

RETAILER: "Well now sir, we have two of the best machines in the world right here:" [points to the CTX3030 and the GPZ7000 hanging on a wall].  "This one, called the CTX3030 is the best coin and relic detector in the world. The GPZ7000 right next to it is the BEST gold detector on the world."  

CUSTOMER: "They cost the same?"

RETAILER: "One costs $2.7K and the other is.....
"

CUSTOMER: "B-B-But they look exactly the same."

RETAILER: "Dang!"

Anyone else think that the Chinese Counterfeiters will simply buy CTXs and paint em up like GPZs?

CUSTOMER: "They cost the same?"

RETAILER: "One costs $2.7K and the other is.....[/i]"

CUSTOMER: "B-B-But they look exactly the same."

RETAILER: "Dang!"
So, effectively Nero, Minelab is saying the new technology in the CTX clone ie. the GPZED, is worth $8000.  affraid
What a load of GPZ7000 Price - Page 6 Bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon Probably a rhetorical question.

Last edited by slimpickens on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 Price - Page 6 Empty -gpz7000-price

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Hi everybody, well my personal view is, if you are working in communal hot spots that alot of opperators know about, where big gold has been found previous ,well yeah i could see the rush to put up your bucks before you really know what you are getting. Smile And might i add good luck, hope you smash it Smile But the way i look at it how many patches have you found and kept quite that you can go back to in your leisure after weighing up if it is what you need?. Honestly i don't see the rush, a deposit to get a week ahead of the rest ?Well guys and girls you all know how long it takes to cover properly an area with a 14 inch coil, think about it Smile Just my view, even though yeah i have the gold to buy one, but i also like value for money , which is yet to be released Smile Not bagging anyone or any machine Smile It would be great to see all prospectors that up grade do well Very Happy

Last edited by bloodgold2 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:02 pm

bloodgold2 wrote:Hi everybody, well my personal view is, if you are working in communal hot spots that alot of opperators know about, where big gold has been found previous ,well yeah i could see the rush to put up your bucks before you really know what you are getting. Smile And might i add good luck, hope you smash it Smile But the way i look at it how many patches have you found and kept quite that you can go back to in your leisure after weighing up if it is what you need?. Honestly i don't see the rush, a deposit to get a week ahead of the rest ?Well guys and girls you all know how long it takes to cover properly an area with a 14 inch coil, think about it Smile Just my view, as even though yeah i have the gold to buy one, but i also like value for money , which is yet to be released Smile Not bagging anyone or any machine Smile It would be great to see all prospectors that up grade do well Very Happy

Just plain common-sense Hey Mate, although it does not seem to be that common anymore, Cool Very Happy Very Happy
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:17 pm

rc62burke wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:Hi everybody, well my personal view is, if you are working in communal hot spots that alot of opperators know about, where big gold has been found previous ,well yeah i could see the rush to put up your bucks before you really know what you are getting. Smile And might i add good luck, hope you smash it Smile But the way i look at it how many patches have you found and kept quite that you can go back to in your leisure after weighing up if it is what you need?. Honestly i don't see the rush, a deposit to get a week ahead of the rest ?Well guys and girls you all know how long it takes to cover properly an area with a 14 inch coil, think about it Smile Just my view, as even though yeah i have the gold to buy one, but i also like value for money , which is yet to be released Smile Not bagging anyone or any machine Smile It would be great to see all prospectors that up grade do well Very Happy

Just plain common-sense Hey Mate, although it does not seem to be that common anymore, Cool Very Happy Very Happy
Hi Lee, yeah bud, must be the gold bug hey lol! Anyway good luck to all Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:24 pm

bloodgold2 wrote:Hi everybody, well my personal view is, if you are working in communal hot spots that alot of opperators know about, where big gold has been found previous ,well yeah i could see the rush to put up your bucks before you really know what you are getting. Smile And might i add good luck, hope you smash it Smile But the way i look at it how many patches have you found and kept quite that you can go back to in your leisure after weighing up if it is what you need?. Honestly i don't see the rush, a deposit to get a week ahead of the rest ?Well guys and girls you all know how long it takes to cover properly an area with a 14 inch coil, think about it Smile Just my view,  even though yeah i have the gold to buy one, but i also like value for money , which is yet to be released Smile Not bagging anyone or any machine Smile It would be great to see all prospectors that up grade do well Very Happy

Absolutely right Dave, just can't understand this greed mentality. No one gets it all. There will be plenty of time once you can afford to get one to find a share. A good example is that large "Inglewood" nugget found recently at a very shallow depth. And that was after 20 years of PI machines allegedly reaming every spot out.
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Goldgeo wrote:No offence meant to the many hobbyists here, but if you haven't found enough gold with your 5000 to pay for one of these then you really don't need one.  If you've spent enough time on the goldfields then it's pretty easy to pay for this detector.
The gpx5000 will still be being sold as it fills a gap in the market for the keen hobbyist.  The gpz7000 is a premium detector with latest technology and it's obvious target market is the serious prospector.  
Who really wants every man and his dog wandering around with one of these beasts, I for one am glad to see the price up where it is.

You are so right..
This new machine seems to be directed for the more serious prospector.
Like you say the GPX5000 will suit those that just want to potter about when they can, it's just a hobby for some. Even the Sdc2300 will suit those that just want to have fun in the gold fields.
Like me Laughing So I won't be getting one. ( gpz7000  that is )

Last edited by Jen58 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:45 pm

rc62burke wrote:Some people Q22 Q22 Q33 Q04 T04 T04  have no idea who they are taking a shot at here T29 T34 with out engaging the brain!!!!!

Goldgeo, mate stick it to them & post more  not less as I find this is the best way to deal with those that would seek to silence you or anyone else, are they really worthy of getting the Schist over, your info is "Golden" keep posting it mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink

Maybe you should follow some posts of certain people before you throw judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:54 pm

Ok Guys I can see where this is heading...... Keep it CIVIL show RESPECT. #1 Rule.

ADMIN.

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:55 pm

SHREEVE wrote:
rc62burke wrote:Some people Q22 Q22 Q33 Q04 T04 T04  have no idea who they are taking a shot at here T29 T34 with out engaging the brain!!!!!

Maybe you should follow some posts of certain people before you throw judgement.

Shreeve
My post was a generalisation & not entirely directed at you, This comment "I agree with Digginerup NOT Shreeve" was made because you got post in between mine & the one I was agreeing with, that's all, but I do believe folks need to think about what they say & not attack the person generally
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:59 pm

slimpickens wrote:
bloodgold2 wrote:Hi everybody, well my personal view is, if you are working in communal hot spots that alot of opperators know about, where big gold has been found previous ,well yeah i could see the rush to put up your bucks before you really know what you are getting. Smile And might i add good luck, hope you smash it Smile But the way i look at it how many patches have you found and kept quite that you can go back to in your leisure after weighing up if it is what you need?. Honestly i don't see the rush, a deposit to get a week ahead of the rest ?Well guys and girls you all know how long it takes to cover properly an area with a 14 inch coil, think about it Smile Just my view,  even though yeah i have the gold to buy one, but i also like value for money , which is yet to be released Smile Not bagging anyone or any machine Smile It would be great to see all prospectors that up grade do well Very Happy

Absolutely right Dave, just can't understand this greed mentality. No one gets it all.  There will be plenty of time once you can afford to get one to find a share. A good example is that large "Inglewood" nugget found recently at a very shallow depth. And that was after 20 years of PI machines allegedly reaming every spot out.
Hi Slim, yeah mate i probably look at things abit different to most Smile Being self employed for that long, i do not jump over a cliff because someone says its a good thing Smile I want facts, i want to be able to ask questions, i want feed back from people who have gone before me Smile That's just me Smile and why i still have a sucessful business to this day Smile But like i always say everybody to their own Very Happy and wish all prospectors on this forum good luck and deep gold for this season Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  trashmagnet Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:17 pm

bloodgold2 wrote: Honestly i don't see the rush, a deposit to get a week ahead of the rest ?

mate the people that pay that deposit are not getting the machine a week early, they are just getting one from the first allocation for that dealer.

that dealer is not allowed to sell the machine before the release date just like the dealers that are taking names with no deposit. just like it has always been with all minelab release's.

I realise there are some that think they are getting it early by the way there e-mails were worded, but there not.

while I'm here if some are shocked by the $10700 price tag of this machine wait until they find out the big one coming next year will be $16500 affraid
regards tm

trashmagnet
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  alchemist Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:29 am

trashmagnet wrote:
while I'm here if some are shocked by the $10700 price tag of this machine wait until they find out the big one coming next year will be $16500 affraid
regards tm

Mmmm Minelab PI range -> entry SDC2300 + mid GPZ7000 + top GP?????

Could explain why the "Professionals" associated with a tester said "keep what you've got" and "disappointed with GPZ" not because of any lack of performance, or to dissuade others from buying one, but because they were told the TRUE Flagship was 13 months away!

Surely Minelab wouldn't enrage their loyal customers by keeping that quiet, making a supposed flagship obsolescent in 12 months?

They will surely tell us when the GPZ is released if it's NOT the top of the range?

No way can I believe a company could be so deceitful, even if they're competition free and have the freedom to do so.
They wouldn't risk alienating a fair chunk of their Yank customers would they?

Hopefully next week the agony will be over............................

Last edited by alchemist on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
alchemist
alchemist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  BatchelorGold Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:12 am

If this is actually the case Alchemist then Minelab certainly need to clarify this.
Where have you heard this and how certain are you that this is the case?

BG
BatchelorGold
BatchelorGold
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  alchemist Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:32 am

BatchelorGold wrote:If this is actually the case Alchemist then Minelab certainly need to clarify this.
Where have you heard this and how certain are you that this is the case?

BG

Very Sorry BG, and others, I was only surmising from what I've gleaned from other posters, the one quoted above for one. From hindsight I see that I shouldn't have posted it, it's likely a red herring to cause some people putting off getting the GPZ, while the early adopters whizz round cleaning up all the public spots, and then private ones at leisure.

Either way, when you buy a new model car, you do so fully expecting that the company will bring out a new one the following year, either a new one within that model or a totally new range.
So Minelab can do fully what they want.

Sorry Folks
alchemist
alchemist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  deepseeker123 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:24 am

I heard the same thing,,,the BIG one is coming later in the year 16k, I rang Minelab, they said do you really think we would bring out 2 in a year!

deepseeker123
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2015-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  alchemist Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:46 pm

I can't help myself.

If this new Minelab Tech is based on a Constant Current transmitter technique, such as they and Whites have recently patented. There is the potential to discriminate to near full detection depth, depth which is also increased over Voltage pulse detectors. Possibly the next model (16+ BIG ONEs) will have disc, something that would send European treasure, and beach hunters into a massive spin. The potential of plucking Celtic and Roman gold from deep within iron infested sites must be immense.

Patent agreements etc., may have delayed the release of the 7000 so they decided to bring out a Nugget machine first without Disc, that would fit in with the rumor of release delays.

Wild speculation I know, but the patents suggest that this is all possible, and it fits in with gossip, but I could be wrong V04 but it does quack like a duck V20  um goose.

alchemist
alchemist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin R Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:12 pm

alchemist wrote:I can't help myself.

If this new Minelab Tech is based on a Constant Current transmitter technique, such as they and Whites have recently patented. There is the potential to discriminate to near full detection depth, depth which is also increased over Voltage pulse detectors. Possibly the next model (16+ BIG ONEs) will have disc, something that would send European treasure, and beach hunters into a massive spin. The potential of plucking Celtic and Roman gold from deep within iron infested sites must be immense.

Patent agreements etc., may have delayed the release of the 7000 so they decided to bring out a Nugget machine first without Disc, that would fit in with the rumor of release delays.

Wild speculation I know, but the patents suggest that this is all possible, and it fits in with gossip, but I could be wrong V04 but it does quack like a duck V20  um goose.

The question for now would be with ZVT and as you said disc at near full depth , maybe the 16k unit is the GPZ with the disc software added at a later date , making the unit 16K or the current GPZ with a 4K software upgrade via the X-change program , much the same as they did with the CTX3030 salt mode upgrade that was free , be an interesting wait if that was to happen later down the track

Marty

Martin R
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  alchemist Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:38 pm

You could be right Marty, what we do know from the vid is this model is the flagship, for the time being at least.

Cheers
alchemist
alchemist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  thegoldman24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:12 pm

My understanding is that publically listed companys have a duty of care and disclosure rules to abide by.lt seems no one really knows whether the gpz7000 is the top flagship model or not.l would have thought this information would already be readily available to share holders .ls there anybody well versed in the tecqnicalitys of disclosure that can shed some light with regards to this matter?

thegoldman24
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin R Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:39 pm

It said it is the flagship in the Video

Marty

Martin R
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  thegoldman24 Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:20 am

thanks mate it said flagship at very end of video l turned it off to soon lol. Rolling Eyes

thegoldman24
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 Price - Page 6 Empty Re. GPZ7000 Price

Post  Hotrocks Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:06 am

Re. the post above from thegoldman24........"Is there anybody well versed in the technicalities of DISCLOSURE that can shed some light with regards to this matter"

A question of this nature should be asked of the MOM and POP brigade at agpoop floppum. They have very recent exposure to the procedures for the disclosure process! The MOM and POP acronym above refers to their in-house detector (coming soon to a dumpster near you)

Hotrocks
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6