Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sun baker that gave no sound to an SDC 2300

+4
adrian ss
granite2
Dunks50
phrunt
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Sun baker that gave no sound to an SDC 2300 - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sun baker that gave no sound to an SDC 2300

Post  Kon61gold Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:50 am

G'day AU_Toe

Off topic? Not in the least, for your question is that on quartz or ironstone rock with the possibility of it containing gold.
When I say a good high frequency VLF for sniffing out tiny bits of "detectable" gold within its host rock or matrix, means just that, on or over certain types/size gold, invisible or almost invisible to a PI detector.
Now less the use of a "Gold Falcon MD 20 probe" (for the detection of very fine gold not detectable to a VLF or PI unit within host rock), there is no other hand held device that I know of, that can pick up fine, smaller than sand size gold particles in host rock.
My advice to you is that if you believe there's possible very fine or close to microscopic gold within some of the rocks you have within your possession, then the only thing left is to crush some of your rock specimens, via the use of hand held tools such that within a steel dolly pot & pestle, or put through a motorised rock crusher, in order to see what fine gold might exist within.

Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A Sun baker that gave no sound to an SDC 2300 - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sun baker that gave no sound to an SDC 2300

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:29 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by davsgold on Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:41 pm

that's the beer money Dave Q11 Very Happy

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2