Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPZ7000 refund

+26
G.B.
Goldfields Explorer
Narrawa
Alan WA
Shinegold
Basada
Canned Heat
slimpickens
ozgold 041
Jack outwest
Swinger
Inhere
Cal
AraratGold
Martin R
goldchaser
goldnomad
aussiedigger
chris68
Doofus
bundy06
Jims Gold
Undertaker
CostasDee
AU_Toe
Reno Chris
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

GPZ7000 refund - Page 3 Empty Re: GPZ7000 refund

Post  Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:52 pm

I thought this was a GPZ7000 Refund Thread??

Back to top Go down

Post  Canned Heat Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi Basada. I call them "low groans". I guess you might say low high.
Hi Adrian, I suppose it was/is a refund thread, but some of the questions and answers could be pertinent to that.

Canned Heat
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2015-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Basada Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Well I dont a refund how many out there think the same.

Basada
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2014-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  goldnomad Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:22 am

Anyone know of a good cure for Attention Deficit Syndrome?

Seems to be rife here Razz Razz Razz

Robert
goldnomad
goldnomad
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Basada Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 am

I thought the thread was Gpz7000 Refund. I just stated I dont need one. My doctors working fine.

Basada
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:57 am

I struggle to see how anyone would want a refund for this detector. Putting it up for sale if it doesnt suit your circumstances seems like a fair option but a refund seems symptomatic of a certain fever. Anyone with a bit of time on the ground should know a little about what the process of finding gold is all about. It is a better detector which does more things in every sweep of the coil. It does use a different technique of sorting out the ground noise from targets which is superior to a gpx. Better EMI, better at finding the gold that is left. It is not expensive especially as it is upgradable via firmware updates. Anyone who has uttered the words my detector has paid for it self many times over should reflect before they say it again or forever hold your peace.

Marketing is marketing and anyone who knows about the many variables involved in pinging a target from the ground shouldnt be talking about a refund for a statement saying it will open up the gold fields and goes upto 40% deeper. I swung a detector for over 3 months in WA with my biggest nugget only going 5.5 grams. Yes i know how to use one and swung everything from a 12x9, 11, 14, 18inch coil in all timings even sharp at times. I meet a guy who only got one nugget in a month of swinging because he has a 35. it was a nice slug which wasnt deep but he wasnt getting the little ones i was. If i had of had the Zed i know for a fact i would have gotten more as you blokes have sucked up most of the other gold with the gpx timings. I know what the gold would have looked like and where to find it with the Zed. So yes it has opened up the fields for those who were not lucky enough to have been in the game for decades. Thanks be to ML and BC for helping us keep the hope while swinging a coil. Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Basada Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Well said I couldn't agree more. Still finding gold on old patches with it.

Basada
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinegold Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:27 pm

Peaple talk about class action against Minelab all the time, pretty much after every new release. All talk no action. Nothing ever happens, because they're never serious.

Are you really going to take in a Goliath company like Minelab? Have you spoken to lawyers, can you get people together, are you ready to go the journey? Don't post about it on forums wishing, it ain't going to happen. Posting about it on forums probably doesn't help either, if it ever goes to court.
Shinegold
Shinegold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan WA Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:34 pm

I hear a refund request ended up in fisticuffs at a WA dealership recently.

Shocked

Last edited by Alan WA on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Alan WA
Alan WA
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 refund - Page 3 Empty Alan

Post  Goldfields Explorer Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Wow did any one record it on video for YouTube so we all can see LOL
Gold they said, does strange things to people aye 'I wonder who was the winner and did they get the Refund ?

GFE
Goldfields Explorer
Goldfields Explorer
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 refund - Page 3 Empty Not on uTube

Post  Basada Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Couldn't find it on utube so it didn't happen. Just like the finds of nuggets with the zed if it wasn't videoed it didn't happen. That seems to be the conceptions on this forum. We all got to run around the bush taking Videos of finding gold. So the non believers can see it really happened.

Last edited by Basada on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Basada
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 refund - Page 3 Empty video

Post  Goldfields Explorer Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:49 pm

I was asking if anyone captured the fistie' cuffs kinda like a joke of course.
here I like to take a video of detecting if its important for me to keep for my own records <
unless someone else wants to see, I will write my report on the GPZ 7000 when I get a chance
GPX -4000 up against the GPZ -7000 both swinging over the same target which I captured
target response
cheers GFE
Goldfields Explorer
Goldfields Explorer
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Alan WA Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:58 pm

It spilled out onto the street and the rival dealer a couple of doors down was watching.

Could of got some good footage if he thought of it in time.

I knew you were joking GFE.
Alan WA
Alan WA
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 refund - Page 3 Empty Alan

Post  Goldfields Explorer Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:13 pm

No probs Alan,

I like your Profile picture that country looks good to me, and your down on all four's aye
a lucky strike or what ?
but yeah a squabble on refunds sounds kinda funny to me although I wont go into that
the climate is good at the moment out in the scrub not so extreme, Anyhow seeya round
cheers GFE
Goldfields Explorer
Goldfields Explorer
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Basada wrote:Couldn't find it on utube so it didn't happen. Just like the finds of nuggets with the zed if it wasn't videoed it didn't happen. That seems to be the conceptions on this forum. We all got to run around the bush taking Videos of finding gold. So the non believers can see it really happened.

G'day Basada

That's why they are called non believers, even if they see it with there own eyes do you really think it would change there minds. Laughing Laughing

Getting out and using the thing is what will change minds. Very Happy

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Redfin Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Basada wrote:Just like the finds of nuggets with the zed if it wasn't videoed it didn't happen.

Bugga, that means Mrs Redfin and I havn't found anything, guess we will sell the ZED and get a garret affraid
Redfin
Redfin
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Narrawa Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:43 pm

Redfin wrote:
Basada wrote:Just like the finds of nuggets with the zed if it wasn't videoed it didn't happen.

Bugga, that means Mrs Redfin and I havn't found anything, guess we will sell the ZED and get a garret affraid
So your saying your gunna go from the top of the food chain, to the very bottom.? Laughing

Ok im picking up what your putting down here??....may i suggest you start from scratch and get an Infinium. T05
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 refund - Page 3 Empty Super Deals

Post  Goldfields Explorer Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:24 am

For a quick sale , I got 2 Garrett detectors / groundhog and deep seeker , Gold Bug
I would do a special deal $9,000 for the lot and I will throw in a free pick
GFE
Goldfields Explorer
Goldfields Explorer
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  G.B. Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:26 am

Redfin wrote:

Since the release of the 7000 there have been alot of posts, comments and claims both positive and negative made by those who are genuine in there desire to assist current and future owners of the GPZ however there are others that have posted only to stir the pot, which then makes it hard to sort fact from fiction.

In relation to who is genuine, the post made by long time forum members are easier to evaluate as there credibity has been guaged over a period of time on this forum. Not for one minute am l saying new members are not to be believed but a few pics or vids could go along way towards sorting out who is who in the mix of things.
G.B.
G.B.
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1268
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  goldnomad Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:31 am

Narrawa wrote:
Redfin wrote:

So your saying your gunna go from the top of the food chain, to the very bottom.? Laughing

Ok im picking up what your putting down here??....may i suggest you start from scratch and get an Infinium. T05

"the top of the food chain, to the very bottom" = QED Razz Razz Razz

Robert

So sorry...off topic!
goldnomad
goldnomad
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Redfin Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:48 am

Redfin wrote:

For those that can't read between the lines, we love the ZED and what it can do, and hopefully will do even more as we learn.
[I have a GroundHog btw and had an Infinium years ago.]
Redfin
Redfin
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 679
Registration date : 2013-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Basada wrote:Couldn't find it on utube so it didn't happen. Just like the finds of nuggets with the zed if it wasn't videoed it didn't happen. That seems to be the conceptions on this forum. We all got to run around the bush taking Videos of finding gold. So the non believers can see it really happened.

Much better and smarter to be a knower than either a believer or non believer. Wink

Believing is just excepting what some other person has said to be true without proof.

A person who wants others to believe what he says is true is just a person who wants to control said others. Suspect

Last edited by adrian ss on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Narrawa wrote:
Redfin wrote:

No way! I am not going to bite. Laughing

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 refund - Page 3 Empty GPZ7000 Refund

Post  Hotrocks Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:35 am

3 pages of posts but I have yet to read one post from a person they returned their machine and took a refund!

Hotrocks
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Not wanting a refund on zed far from it. Great detector I believe but do have a whinge about it. Was told today no spare batteries or skid plates available until June or possibly July latest. That's not very good at all to be honest. New detector released no spares released.
Got a ctx battery as a spare to make do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Doofus Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:55 pm

UTBN wrote:Not wanting a refund on zed far from it. Great detector I believe but do have a whinge about it. Was told today no spare batteries or skid plates available until June or possibly July latest. That's not very good at all to be honest. New detector released no spares released.
Got a ctx  battery as a spare to make do.

Rushed job ?? I think so. Sad indictment on ML to rush it out. Maybe it was "instant profits" and worry about the other stuff later.
But thats life so it seems these days.
and before anyone thinks it, I've got no connections to whites or that other mob garrett. I'm just extremely disappointed with ML when you see the effort put into their other machines.

Doofus
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2015-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Basada Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:11 am

Iv posted the positives and the negatives the way I see them after using the 7000 for a month. I don't want a refund. I think the detector is great we got at least a ounce today species weighed in at 64 grams.

Basada
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Canned Heat Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Not a refund but I hear there is one for sale in the Maryborough Advertiser, $9500.

Canned Heat
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2015-03-09

Back to top Go down

GPZ7000 refund - Page 3 Empty 7000 for sale

Post  Basada Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:12 pm

I wounder why? Maybe someone down that way can give them a bell and find out..

Basada
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:24 pm

I have personally been told by a respected member here, that the chap who was photographed with Darren Kamp picking up both their 7000's from Ballarat on the same day some weeks ago ,had already divested himself of his 7000...perhaps this can be verified and his reasons ascertained?...Hoo Roo

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next