Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFORMATIVE PROSPECTING CDs

2 posters

Go down

INFORMATIVE PROSPECTING CDs Empty INFORMATIVE PROSPECTING CDs

Post  Granite Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:33 am

News from Gold Rush Days Publications

[center]Gold Rush Days Publications produces informative prospecting CDs to help prospectors at all skill levels find more gold.
ARARAT GOLD

Ararat, Deep Lead and Londonderry goldfields CD. For the first time ever a comprehensive guide to one of the least known, but very rich, Victorian goldfields. GPS waypoints and detailed directions to get you on goldfields that, compared to other goldfields, have had little action. This CD not only shows you where and how on public land but gives good advice on the scores of small goldfields scattered about the district on private land. It is these many small, and sometimes very rich diggings, which have had few detectors over them. Not to mention thousands of acres of new and very promising ground around the old diggings. $29.50 including postage.

COIN & NUGGET HUNTING MADE EASY
The Beginners Guide
This CD covers both coin and nugget hunting in unprecedented depth. It is a condensation of 28 years of experience in both fields and is a must for anyone contemplating taking up detecting. This CD will save you time and money and with a bit of perseverance and luck it will make you money as. And I can guarantee it will help you have a lot more fun a lot quicker. $29.50 including postage

NUGGET JEWELLERY MADE EASY DVD!
The DVD covers everything you need to know to make beautiful and unique natural gold nugget pendants and earrings. And also shows you how to best utilise those tiny nuggets you have been collecting for years but haven’t been able to use. This DVD is now available for $33.00 including postage. 45 minutes of video instruction and 3 pages of written information clearly shows just how easy it is to make great jewellery for yourself and friends or to simply value add your nuggets.

CLERMONT GOLD CD

This CD is designed to especially help those prospectors find their way around the General Permission Areas (GPA's) on the Clermont fields. It includes 26 waypoints to get you on the gold. Four high definition maps of GPAs and one high definition topographical map of the Clermont goldfields with a satellite view as well. All maps can be enlarged for better viewing of contour lines etc. There are 36 pages with nearly 17,000 words of advice and tips, 56 goldfield photos as well as links to Qld government departments. Cost is $29.50 including postage.

TIBOOBURRA GOLD.
This CD contains the essential tools for a great trip to the Tibooburra and Mt Brown goldfields of NW NSW. There are maps to get you onto the right spots that can be enlarged for better detail of contour lines etc. GPS waypoints to enable you to go direct to the best starting points for finding more gold, and to know when you have arrived. There are many photos of the different goldfields to allow you to know what the country looks like before leaving home. There are many tips on navigation and vehicles, communications (UHF radio) and handy phone numbers to allow you to phone landowners to gain permission to detect and camp. Good things to remember and a great deal more. $29.50 including postage.

WESTRALIAN GOLD

New Upgraded Version with new detecting spots and new photos from our 08 WA trip
This CD contains more than 60 GPS waypoints and twenty detailed maps that can be enlarged for better detail.
Tips on navigation. Powering your camp. Communications (UHF radio & mobile phones).
Obtaining water. Outback Photography. Important information from the WA mines Department including an application for a WA Miners Right and the Mines Department guidelines booklet for visiting prospectors. In all, 18,000 words of advice and tips to get you on the gold. $29.50 including postage

Contact me at jfoster@whitsunday.net.au for your order.
Phone on 0409285556
We accept Pay Pal, personal cheques, money orders and direct bank deposits

Best regards, Jim Foster.
Cheers, Jim Foster

Granite
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

INFORMATIVE PROSPECTING CDs Empty CD,s

Post  wandwaver Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:02 pm

Hi Jim, I,ve got all your CD,s except coin hunting as i,m an expert in that area with my trusty Exp2. Good on you for sharing your experience and a great article in the latest GGM . 20 Oz must make it all worth while. REGARDS GARRY santa MERRY XMAS TO YOU

wandwaver
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

INFORMATIVE PROSPECTING CDs Empty Re: INFORMATIVE PROSPECTING CDs

Post  Granite Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:10 am

Thanks Garry, I'm glad you enjoyed my story and my info.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year. santa

Granite
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down