Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you see that you wish you didn't

+9
byronbinalong
picknshuffle
GoldstalkerGPX
madmax800
Inhere
maka
nero_design
Flakmagnet
Brickie
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things you see that you wish you didn't - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you see that you wish you didn't

Post  slugsbrother Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:28 pm

stayyerAU wrote: two german backpacker girls aged about nineteen or twenty came up to me and asked me if I had been getting any gold. Embarassed

Dream come true!!
slugsbrother
slugsbrother
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Things you see that you wish you didn't - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you see that you wish you didn't

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 pm

People putting plastic bags of rubbish down well holes in vital areas out in the WA scrub. Were the water is a strategic resource when in need in the heat and emergencies.

Also came across a small watering hole once to fill up a 20 litre water container and all around the water hole there must of been 20 to 30 Goat heads and nothing else. Hunters must of picked off the goats as they came into drink and tossed the heads near the watering holes on leaving. ( these are two of the more stupid acts i have seen lately in WA )

Back to top Go down

Things you see that you wish you didn't - Page 2 Empty ugly but

Post  goldslugger Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:06 am

coupla more WEST ENDS, s.a. if you don,t got it,and MACAS avatar is looking more betterer affraid steroids and hormones,NOICE Rolling Eyes YOU,SE GOT A SISTER? phone me now on 00006699900. ask for fabio. tongue
goldslugger
goldslugger
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-10-15

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2