Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things you see that you wish you didn't

+9
byronbinalong
picknshuffle
GoldstalkerGPX
madmax800
Inhere
maka
nero_design
Flakmagnet
Brickie
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Things you see that you wish you didn't Empty Things you see that you wish you didn't

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:08 pm

Like Makas avatar affraid

Back to top Go down

Things you see that you wish you didn't Empty Re: Things you see that you wish you didn't

Post  Brickie Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Fat chics wearing lycra..... Shocked
Brickie
Brickie
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Things you see that you wish you didn't Empty Re: Things you see that you wish you didn't

Post  Flakmagnet Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:53 pm

people using a GPX5000 in the 'Fine Gold' setting
with the Soil Timings set to 'Normal'...
Flakmagnet
Flakmagnet
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:00 pm

out detecting near town and seeing an old lady going to the toilet behind a tree on the side i was on and she didn't see me Embarassed ... i did have some bad dreams after that pale
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post  nero_design Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Was driving out to the country to buy a horse for my wife and we passed a lone young guy on the road driving the opposite direction who appeared lost. We saw the horse, took time out to make our decision (after visiting a nearby town) and then returned to the farm to sign the papers. Just as we got to the farm, we came across the guy parked on the side of the road with the passenger door open and his driver-side window down so I wound down our side window and asked if he needed assistance. He looked very worried and we thought he might be in some sort of trouble or simply lost. At first he ignored us which was strange because our windows were almost side by side... but then up popped his girlfriend's head from his lap and he put his hands over his face in embarassment. We immediately apologised for interrupting and drove on laughing. When we returned the same way after signing the papers for the horse, we passed them again, this time in the opposite direction to one another (it was a dead-end road, hence the need to pass them again) and his girlfriend had both hands on her face whilst he was a deep shade of crimson but grinning like a monkey.
nero_design
nero_design
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2081
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Brickie Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:22 pm

nero_design wrote:Was driving out to the country to buy a horse for my wife

Thats a strange custom... scratch
Brickie
Brickie
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  nero_design Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Brickie wrote:
nero_design wrote:Was driving out to the country to buy a horse for my wife

Thats a strange custom... scratch

Not a trade. LOL!
nero_design
nero_design
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2081
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:44 pm

neighhhhhh lad !! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  maka Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Guys pulling out gold from spots you show them, and you pull out lead shot.
Guys picking up random rocks only to find gold in them, you grab the rock next to it, and a scorpian is on the back.
Dead kangaroo about 10m upstream from where you just had a nice refreshing drink... ( Did this last week) And dry reached for hours every time i thought about it...
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:04 pm

"not sure if man or ugly woman"

Could the answer be "both"

I really wish I had never seen that picture.

Back to top Go down

Post  Inhere Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm with you fishberley! affraid
Inhere
Inhere
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  madmax800 Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Now dont think I am weird BUT
I would rather eat fish berley than maka's woman

mmm, have a bad taste in my mouth

mm800
madmax800
madmax800
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm with Fry on that one.....Once you've watched it you can't un-watch it

GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  maka Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Lmao she would rip the tummy banana right off...
But seriously who wouldnt want her carrying all your gear, and digging those deep targets for you..
"Whats that love?" were out of fuel?....... Its ok i will just stick the landcruiser over my shoulder and carry it 45 miles to the servo..
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Maka's avatar, Keeps going from bad to worst! Maka, some of us, not all of us, have a hard time holding down booze? "Change it man"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:13 pm

affraid affraid affraid lol! how's does she look with the beer glasses on guys? better or worse? lol! a few slabs later
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:45 am

hahaha Razz Razz

I can tell you stoppsy she's gonna get a hell lot worse yet knowing Maka. Razz Razz

Stuff the forum logo comp Shocked

Avatar comp would be more fun i tinx...

maka Razz Razz ... cheers bruz nice shizzel..

Ok! its awn!

Bring it! hahahaha

Pete in La La Land Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:52 am

lol! it looks like your little black duck like it beepinpete lol!
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Things you see that you wish you didn't Empty i wish i hadn't...

Post  picknshuffle Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:05 am

...seen ur avatar Maka, its just plain damn scary, now take mine, stuff dreams are made of, "oh baby, that's gold"

Things you see that you wish you didn't Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKb6j67A6Nedux_g_gJ9eEM_fjykE6_olFo7VEjERJ-thi9ytxyg
picknshuffle
picknshuffle
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post  byronbinalong Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:18 am

looks like someone had a cold nose placed somewhere .... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy affraid
byronbinalong
byronbinalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  picknshuffle Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 am

..Byronbringurbongalong, thats the look of rejection after you told her,

"No!!, I dont want to come back to ur place." Evil or Very Mad

"Daffy will though" Wink
picknshuffle
picknshuffle
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Gday

Ok fellas thats enough ugly for one day, gonna have to go and wash my mind out now, 2 litres of scotch and a carton should do it, and by the way stoppsy it could have been worse for you like it was for me, one time walking through the bush just off the side of the road I looked up from detecting to see something crouching behind a bush, wasnt until I saw the paper wipe that I realised what it was, I waddled away quietly but later on when putting my gear into the car two german backpacker girls aged about nineteen or twenty came up to me and asked me if I had been getting any gold. Embarassed

For some reason I had trouble looking the blonde girl in the face , I said no gold but its amazing what you can see out here in the bush when you are wandering around the place, went right over their heads, god bless em. Wink

cheers

stayyerAU

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:12 pm

her face!!! its a wonder you recognized her affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:22 pm

lol! stayyerAU
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post  maka Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Byron, Thats way hotter than my babe. But she looks like she may be constipated??
Looks like the comp is on alright....
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  byronbinalong Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:12 pm

bring it on ey
heh heh heh heh cheers
byronbinalong
byronbinalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:50 am

Reminds me of having to drive past a couple of 65+ naturalists for 3 days, twice a day affraid
Apolagise to any over 60's naturalists Very Happy
A mate came across 2 'blokes' sluicing in nudding but gumboots lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Narrawa Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:33 am

Things you see that you wish you didn't I wish i didn't see a family of joggers once while i was taking a moment on an old sheep track down the back of Hill End.

Nothing like spending time checking out a potential landing pad, and finally making the decision to go ahead with the task to find half way through it, along comes Mr iterumpticus and his family. affraid
A moment never to be forgotten as i scrambled for dignity, the same terror was seen on the face of the leader who immediately took control of the situation /diversion/direction change once the image of what i was about finally registered......oh look a kangaroo! as he forcefully flung his dependents down the hillside and away from the offending image that i hope haunts them as it has me.
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Things you see that you wish you didn't Empty nugget

Post  lbg dreamer Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:38 am

lol! narrawa i knew that wasnt ironstone on the out side of that sunbaker i specked , Laughing lucky i didnt stick it in my mouth to clean it lol!
lbg dreamer
lbg dreamer
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:41 pm

affraid Geeze,I think I need some home made beer goggles to look at those avitars Exclamation

Recipie for home made beer goggles:
Take 1 pair of Safety glasses (the more scratched the better)
Wrap liberally with 3 layers of Glad wrap
Apply to head

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next