Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weird things

+3
Brickie
sunbakerz
garretace150
7 posters

Go down

weird things Empty weird things

Post  garretace150 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:57 pm

just wondering if any of you's while out prospecting looked up to the stars at night and seen something strange? or been swinging the coil and the hair on the back of your neck stands up like someone is watching ya? anyone got any stories they'd like to share?

garretace150
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

weird things Empty Re: weird things

Post  sunbakerz Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:31 am

Old dad and me once seen over ten ufo`s in one night, seen one of em through the binoculars close-up.. long with pointy ends and a un-timed flashing light as bright as a magnesium strip burning almost like some kind of pulse from the back end, 4 stories high going on the decks of lights i could see, They were very fast and could stop in a heartbeat and stay in one spot.. never seen them again after that night over 10 years ago, i recon they came from Pine gap or some military "top secret thingy" They had engines from we could hear but a strange high pitched noise aswell.. I did not drink in those days so hallucinations are ruled out ok!!!

sunbakerz
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbakerz Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 am

I spoke to a mate about this and he told me of a night when he woke up out bush with a purple light, lighting up the whole area around him.. then it kept going through the bush until it disappeared, no noise, no lights in the sky, just a purple light on the ground moving..

sunbakerz
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Brickie Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:25 pm

There is a adit half way up a shaley hill just north of Broken Hill stuffed full of mummified red kangaroos, my son and I climbed the hill to have a look at the adit some years ago, the nearest house is 5 ks away.
As soon as I saw the roos in the torch light I decided we shouldnt be there, for whatever was storing the roos could store us.
I keep meaning to go back and set up a camera.
Brickie
Brickie
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Brickie Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:33 pm

sunbakerz wrote:I spoke to a mate about this and he told me of a night when he woke up out bush with a purple light, lighting up the whole area around him.. then it kept going through the bush until it disappeared, no noise, no lights in the sky, just a purple light on the ground moving..

Its the Min Min light, it supposed to be a ball of methane.
Brickie
Brickie
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  chopppacalamari Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Min min lights, can acellerate from standstill to a streak of light in a split second. That makes your hair stand on end.

Dicko...
chopppacalamari
chopppacalamari
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullet Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:26 pm

I get a sore neck looking at the stars when I'm out in the scrub. I'm hoping one day I will see something that makes a sharp right hand turn. All I see is the jets from Perth heading East.
Bullet
Bullet
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  maka Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:04 pm

I have seen weird things in a car while travelling, but wont ellaborate as i dont want to be called a nutter.. BTW the person i was with can verify my story so i am not a nutter or we both are, lol..
The truth is out there.. oooeeww ooww oow ow ow owwwww.. <<< x files music...lmao
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  twobit Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:15 pm

yes maka i can verify we both did see that wooden gate open or was it????

teh gate moved 150 yards to or did it??/??

ooowwwooeeeeee ooo weeeee ooooooo ect ect

twobit
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2011-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  maka Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:16 pm

lol, the weirdest thing i have seen lately is twobit bogged hard against a tree with a dented tail gate. Whats weirder is that after i snatchem strapped him out i backed into another tree smashing my rear bumper and tail light.. I hate farmers that cut down trees at knee height and let the grass grow to waist height...
Cost of repairs $1400
Cost of laughter= priceless...
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down