Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MINELAB INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY

Go down

MINELAB INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY Empty MINELAB INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY

Post  detecta2 Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Just to clear up a few statements about warranty where its been said that it doesnt transfer from one country to another, the truth is that it will be honoured internationally as long as the machine was purchased through a minelab dealer,this was told to me recently in conversation with Nenad from Minelab, which solidifies Minelabs reputation as an international manufacturer and retailer of an internationally available product.
Also for place of manufactur,Just looking at my warranty cards and my 45 5months old ,purchased in Adelaide from a Minelab dealer,says 'made in UK', so the 5000 may have place of manufacture written inside its warranty card as well.

detecta2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

MINELAB INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY Empty Re: MINELAB INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:05 am

detecta2 wrote:Just to clear up a few statements about warranty where its been said that it doesnt transfer from one country to another, the truth is that it will be honoured internationally as long as the machine was purchased through a minelab dealer,this was told to me recently in conversation with Nenad from Minelab, which solidifies Minelabs reputation as an international manufacturer and retailer of an internationally available product.
Also for place of manufactur,Just looking at my warranty cards and my 45 5months old ,purchased in Adelaide from a Minelab dealer,says 'made in UK', so the 5000 may have place of manufacture written inside its warranty card as well.
Thank you Detecta2 for this info,funny how there seems to be no arguments from pervious persons who were quite vocal about this subject............. wonder why ?????.
Detecta2 could it be the warrenty card that was made in the UK??? (long bow ill admit) as i did think all machines were in fact made in Adelaide.
Regards
John

Back to top Go down

MINELAB INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY Empty Re: MINELAB INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY

Post  detecta2 Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Hllo John,both our 45,s have same thing,in each fold of the warranty card[pages for australia, usa, and ireland] there is a white tape wth blue writing on it that says 'euratrans made in uk',and repeated along the tape, it would be a lot of trouble to go to ,to tell you where a piece of cardboard comes from. perhaps someone talking to minelab could ask the question,phill,

detecta2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down