Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No off topic posts???

+2
moredeep
Pebbles
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No off topic posts??? - Page 2 Empty Re: No off topic posts???

Post  adrian ss Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:52 am

It does not matter what argument anti human caused climate change followers say, the other radicals will always have an argument against global warming being due to natural cyclic causes.
https://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/hasnt-earth-warmed-and-cooled-naturally-throughout-history

The people who want global warming and climate change to be due to human activity are those who manufacture EVs, Wind farm generators, Solar panels, and hydrogen powered engines....It is all about money, becoming rich and having control over the worlds population. Q14

This is not necessarily my beliefs but is just another slant on things
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4351
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Nightjar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:53 am

butch wrote: The stratosphere is primarily warmed by oxygen absorbing UV. The troposphere is warmed primarily by the surface absorption of many wavelengths (depending on the substance struck). Then conducted into the air and conducted and convected upwards, cooling it as it goes.

But the stratosphere is COOLING! Now why is it cooling? And why is the troposphere warming?

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:58 am

Climate change, season change, either way its in some form of environmental change globally, but a topic with to many differing views.
Since its getting us nowhere but in circles of dispute, time to let it go gents & let the climate dictate the terms & conditions of what its going to do.

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4505
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:14 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Climate change, season change, either way its in some form of environmental change globally, but a topic with to many differing views.
Since its getting us nowhere but in circles of dispute, time to let it go gents & let the climate dictate the terms & conditions of what its going to do.

Kon T25

Kon folks need to be able to make an informed decision on climate change based on the best evidence and science.
Unfortunately deniers will use phony science to discredit the theory of AGW.If you are going to take an anti AGW stance then you need to show that you have some idea of what you are talking about!
Butch does not! Because if you believe in his pseudoscience then using a blanket to keep you warm cannot happen because it violates the first law of thermodynamics!!!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:23 pm

Planetcare, not that I disagree with any reputable informed decisions/discussion on climate change, for I have no doubt that the climate is constantly changing world over, but, for the sake of contention/peace, I must allow all members on here to have their say (even though some statements might be or are based on hearsay/belief alone & not on proven scientific facts/figures.
The problem I find here is that there are one to many conflicting views on the part of what's really causing climate change & even fewer are the ones who care to thoroughly investigate all possible avenues of such research, leading to an overall sound conclusion.
So for the sake of a peaceful & content outcome, there are times when one must agree on dis-agreeing & leave it at that, before all hell breaks loose, bringing this forum back into disrepute.

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:32 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Planetcare, not that I disagree with any reputable informed decisions/discussion on climate change, for I have no doubt that the climate is constantly changing world over, but, for the sake of contention/peace, I must allow all members on here to have their say (even though some statements might be or are based on hearsay/belief alone & not on proven scientific facts/figures.
The problem I find here is that there are one to many conflicting views on the part of what's really causing climate change & even fewer are the ones who care to thoroughly investigate all possible avenues of such research, leading to an overall sound conclusion.
So for the sake of a peaceful & content outcome, there are times when one must agree on dis-agreeing & leave it at that, before all hell breaks loose, bringing this forum back into disrepute.

Kon T25

What's really causing climate change  is  not in dispute amongst the overwhelming majority of climate scientist.Indeed in the peer reviewed climate science literature its difficult to find any papers that challenge the  theory of AGW

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:45 pm

butch wrote: The stratosphere is primarily warmed by oxygen absorbing UV. The troposphere is warmed primarily by the surface absorption of many wavelengths (depending on the substance struck). Then conducted into the air and conducted and convected upwards, cooling it as it goes.

Butch you still have not told us why the   stratosphere is in  cooling trend  and the troposphere is in a warming tend or why the boundary between the 2 ,the mesosphere is shrinking?

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:33 pm

This thread has now run its course.

Management T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2