Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem viewing new posts

+2
xmas tree
Kon61gold
6 posters

Go down

Problem viewing new posts Empty Problem viewing new posts

Post  xmas tree Wed May 31, 2023 9:39 pm

I can log in O.K., but, when I go to View posts since last visit. It states that no topics or posts met your search criteria. Is there any reason for this? This has been happening for a while now.

xmas tree
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2016-06-06

Back to top Go down

Problem viewing new posts Empty Re: Problem viewing new posts

Post  Kon61gold Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:26 am

Not sure why that might be happening after you've logged on here xmas, but all seems to be working fine from my side.

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xmas tree Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:04 pm

i I don't know what the problem was, but, it's working O.K. now. Fingers crossed!

xmas tree
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  xmas tree Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:47 pm

I'm having the same problem again. Been like this for 3 or 4 days this time. Any ideas why?

xmas tree
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  xmas tree Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:31 pm

I'm having the same problem again. It's been going on for quite a while now. Yet, when I go into members, It shows, even today that members have had numerous posts. I'm getting a bit tired of logging in to be informed, no posts or subjects fit my criteria. Can anyone help, or is it time to move on?

xmas tree
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  bushranger Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:53 am

Until these posts I hadn't had any new posts shown since early February, I just assumed that things had gone quiet.
Cheers.

bushranger
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:01 pm

The Forum is quiet. Only one or two posts in the past couple of months....I have not posted much this year, there is a distinct lack of interest these days.
But if you want some news, I am having a Pacemaker fitted some time in the next month or so which I am actually looking forward to.
  The ticker has been fairly ratty for a few years now.
I am looking forward to being able to travel, and do stuff without having to cart a bag of bloody pills along with me. Very Happy  Yaaaaay Yippy  yaahoo.
    The missus will be able to sleep better knowing that I will still be around the next day plus I will be able to Detecting for more than 10 minutes without running out of puff and may even feel like Camp Fire  again.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2015-07-03

hiluxer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  bushranger Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:38 pm

Hope that your operation goes as planned. I never got to the pacemaker stage , just had a massive heart attack 4yrs ago at age 79, gave up detecting, since that time I have lost a bit of weight and exercise every day and am now fitter than I ever was.
Cheers

bushranger
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:46 pm

I could go on without the op but would likely faint now and again which is not so flash when driving. Rolling Eyes
   The op is very short time, with local anaesthetic,   just a matter of minutes and home the next day, ( with good luck) then a couple of weeks letting things heal before I start doing hand stands again. Laughing
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

big fella likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  big fella Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:20 pm

G'day. That should be great for you. All the best. One thing is ask for one that doesn't upset detector. I think they have come a long way. Take care.
Regards
Big fella
big fella
big fella
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Pebbles Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:54 pm

Adrian.
I hope that your Pacemaker op goes well and that you can get back to doing those things that you enjoy.

Remember that every good forum needs it’s provocateur.

Pebbles
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:34 pm

big fella wrote:G'day. That should be great for you. All the best. One thing is ask for one that doesn't upset detector. I think they have come a long way. Take care.
Regards
Big fella

I am fairly sure that they are not powerful enough to mess with a metal detector....otherwise the detector would respond to yer normal heart beat signal. Suspect
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

big fella likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:51 pm

Pebbles wrote:Adrian.
I hope that your Pacemaker op goes well and that you can get back to doing those things that you enjoy.

Remember that every good forum needs it’s provocateur.

I don't mind stirring the pot a bit now and again but it would be good to see the forum stirring itself.

I do not have much to say re metal detecting these days because I have not been out much since all of this ratty ticker stuff made itself known, I tried to ignore it for several years but now it is really peeing me off and so time to fix it. I was thinking seriously about selling the tectas but now that I can see a quick fix light glimmering on the horizon i will hold off on that and see how things go. Very Happy
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:56 pm

G'day Xmas tree

I have gone through your profile once again & all seems to be working fine from my end, or all others on here would be experiencing the same thing & jumping up & down by now.
If you can log on here, tells me that you have been accepted & have permission not only to see all current & past posts, but also granted the right to send & receive pm's to & from members (after the initial, new member, 5 post contribution), as well as contribute to this forum in way of ones own posts or threads, whereas unregistered guests can only read all posts/threads, but cannot contribute to new posts or threads, nor send & or receive pm's, unless first being registered & logged on to this forum.
Are you sure there's no glitch from your end?  Shocked
On another note, the forum has been very quiet lately due to many a different reason I suppose. These are the times we live in.
The thing that puzzles me most, is that this forum is free & open to any unregistered guest, in order to read, or see any post or thread that's been put up here by registered members, without the need of having to be registered & logged on first, but I continue to see, a constant string of new members registering on here basically on a daily basis.(mind you, not that I'm complaining.) I suppose when a member has something to say, they will say it all in good time.
Adrian, I can't say I disagree with what you are saying, for I too would like a more lively forum (in way of contributions), but not back to some of the meaningless & downright crap we've all seen come to light in the past.
All of us must understand, that even freedom of so called speech, has its limits, but I'd be lying if I were to say, that after many a year of running this forum, I'm now not enjoying the current peaceful bliss.  Smile

Cheers gents,  Kon  T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

hiluxer likes this post

Back to top Go down