Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea

+7
mbasko
Axtyr
PeterInSa
deutran
AnnieL
geof_junk
Sharkbait
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 5 Empty Re: We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea

Post  planetcare Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:31 pm

davsgold wrote:[quote="planetcare"
Their are pictures and videos on the web of the new ballistic police vests which were introduced in 2018!  Do some research and make up your own mind! Very Happy

Yes well in 2018 we didn't have cops and riot squads bashing protestors in the streets, not even as recent as the BLM marches and protests, and yes they were during the covid lockdowns in Aussie as well, just gotta wonder why some things matter and some things don't.

you can clearly see the exact same logo on this website and what they do

https://predatorsecurityanddefense.com/?fbclid=IwAR1SsWQywX8aGJJOKDR5q2_VDb_0vf95Fo8QGcfKgRhWuQrD6OWt_eBzcks[/quote]

The  ballistic vests were made by an Australian company- Australian Defence Apparel.  The picture is not one  of the  Vic  ballistic police vests!!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea - Page 5 Empty Re: We are one Step Away from Becoming North Korea

Post  Kon61gold Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:03 pm

Listen gents, I’m out bush looking for ground to detect over, and you guy’s have given me a headache with all this COVID stuff. Members have had a gut full, they’re becoming weary.
Each to their own I say and this topic will be locked up till I return.

Kon
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4504
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

geof_junk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5