Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Topic. Nuclear Bomb Tests

4 posters

Go down

Off Topic. Nuclear Bomb Tests Empty Off Topic. Nuclear Bomb Tests

Post  adrian ss Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:03 am

Why is Trump cracking up about North Korea testing a few missiles and stuff??
Look at what the rest of the world has tested since 1945 to 2013.
I reckon if I was Pongy kim I would want the world to know that I could defend myself if the need arose in light of the fact that the USA is constantly rattling their sabres near NK.

This is an interesting graph from 1945 onwards.
NK has not featured until 2006 aside from some activity in 1974.
Off Topic. Nuclear Bomb Tests 750px-10

Last edited by adrian ss on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4328
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Off Topic. Nuclear Bomb Tests Empty Re: Off Topic. Nuclear Bomb Tests

Post  Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:58 am

Hi
Kim Fatty the Third has gone on steriods to protect his regime. (Has seen what happened to Saddam).The problem will come when the Orangatan (Trump) is up for re election and hasnt achieved anything. Gulf of Tonkin revisited, dangerous times.
Cheers Dig

Last edited by Dig24crt on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Miner Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:32 am

Does he get elected Dig? I thought he was a dicktaker??
Gold Miner
Gold Miner
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:36 am

Q25 Q25 Q25
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Surely they couldnt vote Trump in for a second term.
Cheers Dig

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Adrian you will notes on your chart where the most tests were done. It was during the Cold War. That is why the most bombs were being tested. All the big powers were rattling their sabers then.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:41 pm

G'day fellow prospectors

I can understand North Korea's time/turn, to do it's nuclear testing, for the countries that already possess weapons of mass destruction, have in the past, already done so. Did America or Russia need permission from the rest of the world to do their nuclear testing over the years in the past?
The problem here lies in the fact that, testing of nuclear weapons should be done within North Korea's own turf/waters & not over another nations head. Not that I'm in favour of any weapons of mass destruction testing, simply for the fact of the long term damage it has to the ecology/environment & all life within.
I for one consider myself quite lucky living in a nation where freedom of speech/human rights, are allowed to be freely expressed by the people.  People living in a dictators world, do not have that right, instead live in fear of being executed, if found in doing so.
This thought alone, makes a dictators way of life & the decisions of his actions, inflaming/dangerous to the rest of the world.
Here's a question. I wonder what would happen if America or Russia for that matter, flew a ballistic missile, capable of carrying a nuclear war head, over each others countries, "for the purpose of testing"?  Would either country take it calmly?  
It is not so much North Korea itself that the worlds super powers fear, but the repercussions of what might follow a nuclear strike.
A nuclear war today, is not a solution to the problems we face, but the beginning to an end of all things to come.
As the saying goes, "there is safety in numbers" so must the superpowers of today, get together & find a peaceful solution to the problem/s we constantly face, before all is lost.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Off Topic. Nuclear Bomb Tests Empty North Korea.

Post  mungoman Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:21 am

Yeah Nah...America, Japan and South Korea have been holding manouevres close to North Korea recently, and Mr Kim has to shake his fist otherwise his people will think that he's a push-over.

Maybe America, Japan and South Korea can hold their war games somewhere else, like the Pacific, otherwise North Korea just might be considered justified in seeing it as provocative.
mungoman
mungoman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2012-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:11 am

Yeah I kind of agree with that.
There is no way pongy kim would launch an attack unless he felt seriously threatened by the yanks or anybody else.
The end result would not be good for NK which would disappear from the face of the earth along with quite a few innocents.

I do-not agree with Trumpert Mouth selling lots of military stuff to China/ South Korea (They already have a bucket load of nukes) It just might be fired back at him.
The Chinese do not love the west, they just pretend to. They use it for their own gain.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:48 am

North Korea have been testing their missiles and messing with nukes for some time, long before the yanks had started to bring a lot more of their own hardware closer in, North Korea are not being ...holes because of the yanks provoking them, its been the other way round, Kim is looking for a fight and I would not be surprised if China and possibly even Russia are behind him goading him to stir things up and he is being brave because he thinks he knows that he has them to back him up, there's no doubt he's just a puppet but I reckon the puppet masters are the real threat, North Korea will take the brunt of the onslaught if war starts and when the dust settles and both the yanks and allies have received some heavy damage and when their defences are thinned then we might possibly see the real players jump in and strike while they are busy regrouping.

Its long been a tactic of war to initially send in expendable shock troops to take the brunt of a battle, it would be no surprise if we find out in the near future the North Koreans have been set up and will take a hammering to further the plans of others.

au-fever

Back to top Go down