Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

security certificates

4 posters

Go down

security certificates Empty security certificates

Post  deutran Wed May 23, 2018 7:04 pm

Any one had trouble with the forum lately I couldn't load it at all yesterday then today said maintenance was being done and now invalid security certificate I've had to overide it to get here.Any ideas?What is the correct website address now?Its also extremely slow.
deutran
deutran
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1838
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

security certificates Empty Re: security certificates

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2018 7:38 pm

deutran wrote:Any one had trouble with the forum lately I couldn't load it at all yesterday then today said maintenance was being done and now invalid security certificate I've had to overide it to get here.Any ideas?What is the correct website address now?Its also extremely slow.

Yep,
I had the same problem.
What I did to fix this is,  I punched in the forum details on the Web and it opened up, then I added it to my home screen.
So the other home screen page goes to the bin.

It's got something to do with Google and Topic it???

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2018 9:30 pm

I tried earlier tonight but the site came up as saying that maintenance was happening and try later. I did and had no problems getting back on to the site. So all is well at my end.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Wed May 23, 2018 10:52 pm

Sorry for the delayed response fellas. All members take note, due to the current forum update changes, the "Gold Detecting & Prospecting Forum" (golddetecting.4umer.net) is now "golddetecting.forumotion.net"
It shouldn't be slow Steve. It should be just as fast as it always was?

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 am

Kon61gold wrote:Sorry for the delayed response fellas. All members take note, due to the current forum update changes, the "Gold Detecting & Prospecting Forum" (golddetecting.4umer.net) is now "golddetecting.forumotion.net"
It shouldn't be slow Steve. It should be just as fast as it always was?

Cheers Kon. T25

Aah, so that's what it was Kon.
Would have been nice to know this days ago, don't you think? T25

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Thu May 24, 2018 1:00 am

Current changes uncle Bob (the last 3/4 days) not a couple of weeks back. These new changes have only recently kicked in, even for me. Somethings take time to figure/iron out. but I'm constantly working on it. Keep in mind I'm not on the forum 24/7

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 24, 2018 1:15 am

Kon61gold wrote:Current changes uncle Bob (the last 3/4 days) not a couple of weeks back. These new changes have only recently kicked in, even for me. Somethings take time to figure/iron out. but I'm constantly working on it. Keep in mind I'm not on the forum 24/7

Cheers Kon. T25

V44

Back to top Go down

Post  deutran Thu May 24, 2018 5:36 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Current changes uncle Bob (the last 3/4 days) not a couple of weeks back. These new changes have only recently kicked in, even for me. Somethings take time to figure/iron out. but I'm constantly working on it. Keep in mind I'm not on the forum 24/7

Cheers Kon. T25

Thanks Kon seems to be normal today.Only thing is it says connection on this site is not secure for some reason.
deutran
deutran
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Thu May 24, 2018 10:02 pm

Pay no attention to that Steve. Unless one gives out personal information deliberately or voluntarily (such that of your email address, private mobile/phone no. or any form of banking account details to another person) you cannot be hacked into. Neither is anyone here including myself, privy to another members personal messages, or email texts.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  deutran Thu May 24, 2018 11:58 pm

Thanks Kon its all good now
regards Steve
deutran
deutran
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2018 8:24 am

On Wed. night it was all good for me. But last night (Thursday) it went all wacky and I couldn't get on and my server was telling me to check the web address. I had to google Detecting forums until I found ours, then all good. I'm just wondering how many others this is going to happen to, but can't find the site again. Shocked
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  4rd Fri May 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Thanks for the reminder Kon.... I have just updated/edited my forum bookmarks (need to do the same on a couple of other devices), seems to load faster now that the url is direct and no redirect necessary...
4rd
4rd
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sat May 26, 2018 8:22 am

Interesting??
I have not had any problems.
When I clicked on the old address it auto changed to the new address and the forum opened up as per usual.
I didn't know it had changed until it was mentioned here.....But then I do not have it saved as the actual web address. Suspect Suspect Suspect
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4328
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down