Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detecting in WA

+24
tharhills
granite2
Nightjar
Jon
buck06
Beer Beeper
detecta2
Narrawa
Alan WA
fastgold
Inhere
ucdailoi
Rtanweb
MS
vasilis
GoldstalkerGPX
gollstar
U308
Acan
monoandnan
sages
nero_design
thegolddude
fadix
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Detecting in WA - Page 3 Empty YOU ARE A CRIMINAL WHEN. <18

Post  jayvee Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:42 pm

hi fadix,just a few words of advice,when you take the photos of any transgressors,make shure that no minors <18 yo are in the field of view ,without the parents concent ,,all the best john.

quote="fadix"]You are a criminal when you walk into a shop and take something without paying.
You are a criminal when you jump a farmer's boundary and take his stock.
You are a criminal when you are in another's house stealing his jewellry, tv, etc.
YOU ARE A CRIMINAL WHEN YOU ARE DETECTING ON ANOTHER'S GRANTED MINERAL TITLE WITHOUT PERMISSION IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.

The "I am just here in my caravan with my wife and friends. I am just on holidays from interstate - I did'nt know. I am just camping. My mate told me to come here - he's been coming for years. The dog ate my homework excuses do not take away the fact that YOU ARE A CRIMINAL - and you will be given the respect by tenement holders that you would give a heroin addict standing in your bedroom stealing your assets.

You have a choice to detect on vacant crown land - the only reason you are on another's granted mineral title is GREED....You choose to be a lowlife thieving b**tard- CRIMINAL.
By the time that we have driven down to you and photographed your car and you, we have been watching and photographing you for a while so you are a CRIMINAL in our eyes.

Wide open spaces does not mean that nobody has title to the land and its contents. As tenement holders, we pay land rates as you would on your home, we pay lease rates as you would in your rented home. This is our place of business. Walking on to our title and stealing our gold is as offensive to us as it would be for you to have us walk into your home and help ourselves to your assets with the excuse "nobody's home"
hi fadix,have read most of the posts requarding your subject,however a few words of advice,when or if you take photos of the transgressors make shure that you have permission of parents of any minors in the field of view ie <18 yo.all the best john.

Every gram of gold taken off our tenements is the same as you putting your hand in our wallet and taking the money out of it. At what point would your "I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore" moment be?.
$1,000, $2,000, $5,000, $10,000+.

When a vehicle starts driving towards you when you are on another's mineral title, think about this .. Are you the straw that breaks the camel's back? - Are you the "I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore" moment for the tenement holder?
Is it worth the risk when there is plenty of vacant crown land?

If you are travelling on a gold tour to WA, it would be advised to check that your operator has written permission to bring groups onto the tenements that are on the itinerary. Groups have been brought onto our tenements without permission in the past. Get a list of the tenements and do your own research thru the Mines Dept and contact the owner yourself so you are not put in the position of criminal behaviour on your holiday.

I once again wish to thank all the people that have ethics and asked our permission to detect on our tenements and abided by the conditions requested by us for this privilige. For those that choose not to ask permission - there is no excuse- you are a criminal.[/quote]

Last edited by jayvee on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
jayvee
jayvee
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3