Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Correct harness set up" GPZ My Opinion

+13
Troopy
peterinaust
coreytroy
goldstrijk
rc62burke
goldquest
Qld Sandy
Digginerup
GoldHound
spinna
Jonathan Porter
bundy06
kevlorraine2
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Correct harness set up"  GPZ My Opinion - Page 3 Empty Re: "Correct harness set up" GPZ My Opinion

Post  CostasDee Wed May 20, 2015 7:08 pm

rc62burke wrote:...I am toying with the idea to incorporate 2 bungies as long as it does not make it more awkward.
Good Job (handshake)

Careful Lee, don't let GoldHound hear you saying something like that, he thinks one bungy is sissy stuff, imagine what he would say if he saw you using 2 V07
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

"Correct harness set up"  GPZ My Opinion - Page 3 Empty Re: "Correct harness set up" GPZ My Opinion

Post  Guest Wed May 20, 2015 8:06 pm

rc62burke wrote:
UTBN wrote:LEE!!!!!  LEE!!!!!!!!
Mate did you hear the news? The utbn method phenomena has spread the globe like a new case of a venereal disease.  My friend if I may call you that now, in part to the growing phenomena, you are in a strange way part of it now.
The hatchet has been buried but I must now, haaaark cheew (I spat in hand) would like to offer my handshake.

Yes Mate
It has not gone unnoticed as I tune into the US forum too.

I have reviewed the pics & comments & I think the loop around the top of the handle would provide greater lateral control, I will give it a go.

I am a short bloke 5'6" & I like the shaft out to it's max the same as I do on all units I guess this puts more weight out front, I think I will still need the bungy located at the top of the lower shaft, I am toying with the idea to incorporate 2 bungies as long as it does not make it more awkward.
Good Job (handshake)
G'day lee. One day fella head over here. I will welcome you into my camp mate. I'll show you the fields here. But you have to bring the rum. a few litres should do

Back to top Go down

Post  rc62burke Thu May 21, 2015 8:38 pm

UTBN wrote:
rc62burke wrote:
UTBN wrote:LEE!!!!!  LEE!!!!!!!!
Mate did you hear the news? The utbn method phenomena has spread the globe like a new case of a venereal disease.  My friend if I may call you that now, in part to the growing phenomena, you are in a strange way part of it now.
The hatchet has been buried but I must now, haaaark cheew (I spat in hand) would like to offer my handshake.

Yes Mate
It has not gone unnoticed as I tune into the US forum too.

I have reviewed the pics & comments & I think the loop around the top of the handle would provide greater lateral control, I will give it a go.

I am a short bloke 5'6" & I like the shaft out to it's max the same as I do on all units I guess this puts more weight out front, I think I will still need the bungy located at the top of the lower shaft, I am toying with the idea to incorporate 2 bungies as long as it does not make it more awkward.
Good Job (handshake)
G'day lee. One day fella head over here. I will welcome you into my camp mate. I'll show you the fields here. But you have to bring the rum. a few litres should do

Jase,
Thanks for the offer!!!
I had a look at your video, "Well Done" you explained your technique very well & it was easy to understand what you were getting at, good job!!! "Bloody Windy" there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rc62burke
rc62burke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2083
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Cheers fella. Yeah the bloody wind gets bad at times. Bit of rain today but snagged 58 bits. New record lol. I wouldn't say they were small Id say tiny. But a very good pay day still.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Hey jase, you will reach legendary status very soon, what with the new way to balance the zed with the bungy setup and cranking out record numbers of nuggets each day. Very Happy

On Ray (onedays') forum Martin has posted up your setup and its' all good.
http://gpwa.forumotion.com/t264-jase-and-his-proswing-harness-setu

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2015 7:02 pm

davsgold wrote:Hey jase, you will reach legendary status very soon, what with the new way to balance the zed with the bungy setup and cranking out record numbers of nuggets each day. Very Happy

On Ray (onedays') forum Martin has posted up your setup and its' all good.
http://gpwa.forumotion.com/t264-jase-and-his-proswing-harness-setu

cheers dave

Cmon mate in my own lunchbox I already am ha.
Yeah Martin is a great fella. Shame he had to leave today. He took more vids of the gpx 5 vs zed. The 5 had a sadie on. Zed killed the 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Hope you or Martin put up some of those videos, should be good viewing. Hope the rain doesn't last to long and we can al get back into finding some nuggets. Very Happy

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2015 8:30 pm

davsgold wrote:Hope you or Martin put up some of those videos, should be good viewing.  Hope the rain doesn't last to long and we can al get back into finding some nuggets. Very Happy

cheers dave
Yeah Martin will post em once he's back home. He left his kettle behind. Bewdy it's better then mine, cheers Martin. Yeah bloody rain interrupted my day. Could've got 80 today. Damn it

Back to top Go down

Post  martinjsto Sat May 23, 2015 3:27 pm

bloody excellent on the new record jase, well done. i will put up the vids of the comparison soon, glad you appreciate the kettle, better than the saucepan ay cheers   need a new one now but hitting Gero soon so all good. great trip and im really impressed with the 7k. amazing machine in the right hands.
Martin
martinjsto
martinjsto
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  martinjsto Sun May 24, 2015 1:14 am

:-)

here are the rest of the vids, sorry about the sound quality with the sadie comparison, bloody wind, but i can assure you with the 7k the target was clear but unless we removed the rocks you couldn't pick it from the hot rocks or ground noise with the sadie coil on the 5k.
cheers
Martin

martinjsto
martinjsto
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2013-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 24, 2015 9:58 am

Great work fellas, thanks for taking the time to do the videos and post them up.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3