Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Topic Coronavirus

+31
Ivan N
madtuna
planetcare
Mechanic
keogh
4rd
hapalogh
G.B.
hoolahoopa
TuronYellowFever
nero_design
Slavitoooo
Nightjar
philip.j.thompson
Axtyr
bowenboi
moredeep
rowdy
hugh62
Reg Wilson
Alan WA
pablop
Redfin
Kon61gold
mbasko
byronbinalong
granite2
gold bug sniper
boobook
Travelergold
adrian ss
35 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Off Topic Coronavirus - Page 6 Empty Re: Off Topic Coronavirus

Post  planetcare Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:33 pm

Mechanic wrote:
adrian ss wrote:
planetcare wrote:
adrian ss wrote:
planetcare wrote:
keogh wrote:l consider going to the goldfields essential travel.Plenty of back roads.
Well that is in my opinion a totally irresponsible attitude!

Why???
There is no corona virus in the gold fields and if you don't have it then out in the gold fields you cannot catch or give it to anybody else.

That's not true! Their are cases in regional Vic towns in including the goldfields. More cases will undoubtedly be diagnosed in regional Vic.
https://www.thecourier.com.au/story/6675783/ballarats-covid-19-confirmations-remain-steady-as-victorian-numbers-climb/

When I said there is no corona virus out in the gold fields that is exactly what I meant. I was not referring to the gold field towns and populated areas.
      There is  no corona virus in the open gold fields unless somebody who has it goes out into the open unpopulated bush gold fields. If that person is out there alone then he cannot pass it to somebody who is not there and if all of his little viruses jump of him and scuttle off into the bush they will all be dead in minutes and anybody else who goes out to that same spot a day  later and scratches around in the place where those little viruses scuttled of into the undergrowth, he will not catch the corona disease....Maybe that is a bit clearer.... If it isn't then it doesn't really matter  because none of what any of us say here re this problem is of any consequence to anybody.and so we might as well give it a rest  and talk about detectors and gold.
Adrian, the problem is, you need fuel to go to the goldfields.
So you go to the fuel station and get fuel, you touch the pump and you go inside to pay. You breath the same air that the fuel station attendant breathes and them yours. If they were infected, there is a chance you pick it up and after a day or so, you start to unknowingly spread it everywhere you go.
Alternately, you were actually infected and the cash you paid with after sneezing on your hands transferred the virus to the attendant. Then later on a paramedic comes in to fuel up the ambulance, or someone taking emergency food to their vulnerable relatives.
The biggest problem is that you carry the virus and spread it without showing symptoms and those who you pass it to will pass it to others before you show symptoms. It is highly infectious. It will kill people. The only way to stop this virus is to stop presenting new hosts to it.

Now, for those of you who insist on still going out to the shops and traveling around during this, please write down your good gold locations  and leave them to me in your will, with a condition that the locations are only given to me if you pass away from COVID-19. Sounds like a fair deal to me Wink
Seriously though, all of you "older" members here really need to not be going out into public spaces. If you have younger people who can get the milk and bread and other supplies please get them to bring these things to your home and have no contact with them, wash everything that comes into your house or if possible have somewhere things(non-perishables) can sit in the sun and heat. Treat everything and everyone like they are infected. Especially children, seeing as though they insist on keeping them at school  Mad

Mick

Well said Mick. A lot of prospectors i guess are retired and in the older age group that are most vulnerable to serious or fatal outcomes from corona virus.
latest PM press conference and new measures announced
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-24/coronavirus-australia-live-news-covid-19-latest/12083914
Make no mistake the next week is critical for what happens to the infection rate.If the exponential growth continues then a total lock down as per the UK is the only weapon we have left. Its up to all  of us to make the new measures work and that means no unnecessary travel for prospecting, fishing, hunting or visiting friends etc.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pablop Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Interesting to notice in the stats, that the 30-39 year range has the highest number of confirmed cases, with 20's and 40's age groups 2nd aand thirdbut of course older folk are more likely to be more severely impacted.
pablop
pablop
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2015-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:57 pm

pablop wrote:Interesting to notice in the stats, that the 30-39 year range has the highest number of confirmed cases, with 20's and 40's age groups 2nd aand thirdbut of course older folk are more likely to be more severely impacted.

Their have been fatalities in younger age groups in china, Italy and Spain including doctors and health workers.The stress and the workloads they are under may be a contributing factor? But younger apparently otherwise healthy people have died!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:04 pm

Planet care ,your comments could be interrupted as antagonistic and uncalled for.
99.999% of prospectors/detectorists are level headed people.
Going from home to the bush without stopping is not a risk!
Fortunately I live 5 minutes from my prospecting sites,I'm  being completely responsible on my journey to this site.
I don't stop at the bottle shop , don't go to the milk bar or the petrol station,I go directly to A to BUSH
If you're going for a trip from A to B [bush] without any stops and return the same way then whats the problem? what is the risk to others??
MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES let me repeat MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES during these next 6 months will be paramount  for every one as well !
As iv'e stated before,if you can't say anything nice don't say it at all,be nice, we are all in this together,we need each other to survive this crisis

cheers  moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:15 pm

moredeep wrote:Planet care ,your comments could be interrupted as antagonistic and uncalled for.
99.999% of prospectors/detectorists are level headed people.
Going from home to the bush without stopping is not a risk!
Fortunately I live 5 minutes from my prospecting sites,I'm  being completely responsible on my journey to this site.
I don't stop at the bottle shop , don't go to the milk bar or the petrol station,I go directly to A to BUSH
If you're going for a trip from A to B [bush] without any stops and return the same way then whats the problem? what is the risk to others??
MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES let me repeat MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES during these next 6 months will be paramount  for every one as well !
As iv'e stated before,if you can't say anything nice don't say it at all,be nice, we are all in this together,we need each other to survive this crisis

cheers  moredeep

Please read micks post.Many prospectors do not live 5 mins from the gold fields like you. But what happens if you have an accident or a breakdown or injurer yourself?The pm has said that all unnecessary travel or unnecessary going out should be avoided. But if a lock down is enacted then the question becomes academic.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  madtuna Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:22 pm

And for those considering self isolating in the WA goldfields, please don't!
As an example Laverton gets ONE truck of supplies a week. They are not sure if this weeks truck will arrive at all and what supplies they do have they are limiting to one of.

I spent half of yesterday shooting roos for some of the indigenous who are unable to get food in town now let alone things like toilet paper.
They don't fully understand what is going on but know it's bad and are sh!t scared for their elderly. They are fearful of the tourist because as per any news coverage, tourist and the virus go hand in hand.

Places like Leonora and Laverton have a large indigenous community, and with their low immune systems, diabetes, chronic heart disease and numerous other health complaints the virus could decimate them.

Laverton hospital is staffed by a few lovely nurses, has a visiting doctor and has ONE respirator. Again, if Covid-19 gets a hold, they stand no chance.

All indigenous areas and communities are now no-go zones and some are being policed. At the moment they are looking at extending it to whole regions.
Some of the people I was with yesterday are camping out as they have been denied entry back into their communities because they've been to Perth or Kalgoorlie.

madtuna
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2020-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:32 pm

Good onya madtuna for helping our indigenous brothers and sisters.
keep sane out there.

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:14 am

Pay attention to logical conversation people, but not take things to the absolute extreme. If the corona virus were that easy to catch, we'd all have caught it by now for the reasons stated. The reason it is spreading is because people are not taking the necessary precautions as suggested/required of them to do so by our government/medical staff.
Some people that were meant to be self isolating upon returning from their overseas holidays, were caught dining/wining out in venues, mixing with other people, fully knowing they might have the corona virus. As for the ship "Ruby Princess" that released 2700 passengers in Sydney Harbour, each to go to their designated homes without telling/insisting on them to fully isolate for a couple of weeks first, is anyone's guess, but a major communication blunder none the less.
Yes the corona virus can live on hard smooth surfaces for a couple of days, but nothing that a good hand wash with soap cant get rid of. So the self distancing/hygiene side is critical & of course with the upcoming flue season, try to avoid sitting in enclosed rooms with people coughing. This isn't Ebola we're talking about, so it pays to calm down a bit. Each one of us knows where they have gone & who they have been with. So If not for ones own sake, think of your fellow man, for he may not be so lucky in terms of recovery.

Cheers Kon.  T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Axtyr Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:32 am

Hi all.

The mind boggling thing about this virus is the response from the authorities.

i.e. "Just because you have a sore throat or a headache doesn't mean you have Covid-19, it could be JUST THE FLU".

Really, just the flu? What sort of mentality is that? Obviously the death of thousands of people worldwide is of little concern anymore since it is "just the flu". Hopefully in the near future they will be telling us not to worry because it is just Covid-19.

I do what I need to do and I avoid people as much as possible, but as I have found when shopping it is impossible to keep the required distance specified by the authorities.
Just be mindful of what you are touching and wash your hands regularly.

I put fuel in my car yesterday and was concerned about touching the pump but I needed to put in fuel, and everyone at some stage will need to fill their car just to go shopping. The nozzle is a non-porous surface and so the virus will not last long on it, about 3 hours or so according to medical authorities. Wash your hands.

You are more likely to get the virus at the supermarket by walking into an area where someone has coughed or sneezed and the droplets hang in the air where it can do so for many hours. It is NOT a naturally AIRBORNE virus, meaning that it requires physical contact. I am sure someone will say the cough or sneeze makes it airborne, which is true, but it is not airborne in the medical sense.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:43 am

That's what I am trying to say Kon.
planetcare.
Everything you said re the means of spreading the virus or any germ or virus for that matter is very true although I am not certain of the effects of fuel and fuel vapours on viruses. I tend to think it would kill them pretty smartly, not that it matters much the way things are at the moment.

Viruses are nano sizes and drift around in the air very freely in vapour droplets and bazillions of them can fit in one droplet and even though they will not survive long, if you are standing in a queue at Bunnings at the required safe distance (PS. there isn't one) then you will still pass through a cloud of vapour droplets breathed out by anybody in the queue with the virus and that cloud of drifting droplets will linger and spread for many minutes after the in infected person has departed the scene and other people in the queue will be very likely infected. What I am trying to say is that the 1.6 metre people spacing is very ineffective in even reducing the spread of this virus in a crowd or queue of people.

While looking at flt radar 24 last night it was very clear that there are still aircraft travelling in and out of Australia to Asia and Japan, Singapore, Dubai, HKG, Bangkok, Taipei,  Denpasar. We are fighting a loosing battle on this front.

As an after thought only:
I sometimes wonder if this virus should have been allowed to run its natural course letting people develop natural immunity. Yes lives would be lost but it is not a catastrophic virus and most people recover without treatment . The world economy would not have been destroyed, jobs would not have been decimated, pensions and super funds would still be fine and we would still living normally. Yes hospitals might struggle but remember almost all sufferers of this virus go home and recover within a week to 14 days without treatment of any kind...Not even a bottle of Irish Moss is required.
     The flu on the other hand is soul destroying if you catch it as those of you who have had the true flu will know, anything less is just a cold.

If we slow the spread of this China virus that is all we will achieve; it will still nail you now or 6 months from now. A vaccine will not kill it and it will return next year.even stronger. We need a drug that kills it when taken by everybody on the planet. so that it is totally eradicated from existence and the same goes for the flu. Imagine a world without flu. Man Oh man would that be something.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4351
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:20 am

[quote="adrian ss"]

As an after thought only:
I sometimes wonder if this virus should have been allowed to run its natural course letting people develop natural immunity. Yes lives would be lost but it is not a catastrophic virus and most people recover without treatment .

Some  modelling suggests that if we followed this course up to or more than 60% of the population would  become infected. eg for Australia around 13  million people with more than 1% of these people dying !ie 130-150,000 deaths! This figure would be higher during the coming flu season and if more than 60%of the population became infected. For a population to acquire herd immunity you need to have had more than 80-90% of a population exposed to the virus! I will leave you to work out how many people would  die if  globally  corona  virus was allowed to run its course.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  keogh Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:22 am

keogh
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:40 am

keogh wrote:

Total rubbish! Just another silly conspiracy theory like  the one you posted earlier but were deleted by admin and the same should happen with this one! The figures he produces for the corona deaths are out of date and wrong both for the USA and globally.

Last edited by planetcare on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correcting spelling)

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:43 am

Stop the panic folks, it's all going to be over by Easter, Trump says so, so it must be gospel. Smile

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/24/politics/trump-easter-economy-coronavirus/index.html
Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:47 am

It's up to you: data shows coronavirus can only be controlled if eight out of 10 Aussies stay home
The success or failure of Australia's coronavirus fight relies to a remarkable degree on just one thing, new modelling has found.
And that thing is whether individual Australians now follow official advice — and just stay home.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-25/coronavirus-covid-19-modelling-stay-home-chart/12084144

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:29 am

Very Happy

Last edited by davsgold on Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:30 am

Planetcare, if all individual Australians were to just stay home till this virus were under full control, we'd all die of starvation, before ever being infected.
Draconian laws are constantly being introduced because people are careless in paying attention, in doing the right thing as required by each & every one of us. The world has a crises on their hands & governments are relying on the the knowledge of the medical profession for advice, as per the best interests of their people. Government laws/decisions will be changed by each passing day/week, for no one can fully predict exactly whats to come from one day to the next.
As for the video above, yes governments are restricting peoples freedom/rights & rightly so, for the reasons stated above. If our governing leaders/authorities don't take control of things in a time of great despair/need, don't expect the people to, for some are clearly showing their ignorance/arrogance by disrespecting others. As a matter of fact if we left it to the masses to have it all worked out, we'd all be in Hades by now. Shocked  Q35  Like I've already stated in the past, there will be more conspiracy theories to come, but let each & everyone of us do their homework & decipher out the good from the bad.
To all here on this forum I say, stay calm, listen to what our leaders are saying to us & do what is expected of us, so that we all have a chance of getting through these unsettling times, with the hope of minimal collateral damage.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:31 am

It's great to read, we oldies are down the "risk list", the panic stricken young are most at risk?
Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:44 am

Kon61gold wrote:Planetcare, if all individual Australians were to just stay home till this virus were under full control, we'd all die of starvation, before ever being infected.
Cheers Kon. T25

No that's not correct.Even under a total lock down people will still be permitted to shop for food,medicines or access essential services like dentists and doctors etc. Leaving your home for any other reason would not be permitted.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  keogh Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:58 am

keogh
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:23 pm

keogh wrote:

Another silly lunatic conspiracy theory of a one world government! If anyone wants to believe this nonsense then go ahead but our focus must be on doing everything we can to slow the spread of the corona virus and minimize the death toll

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:14 pm

Well I did say if "All" individual Australians were to just stay home planetcare, not just the majority of people, & yes in that you are right in saying the government has allowed certain businesses to continue operating, for the specific reasons you have stated above. Then the highest risk of corona virus spread, will come from the same places mentioned, by people not fully being honest with their dentist/doctor, or for the simple fact they knew no better & turned up at these places unexpectedly, without knowing they might have contracted the corona virus, instead of just the common cold/flue.  I can soon see the lines of people piled up outside their local doctors clinic with the first bit of cough they get, just like the massive lines of people outside Centrelink offices the other day due to another government computer blunder.
Anyways, lets all forget about the conspiracy theories, generated by the thoughts of each individual & concentrate on the facts most important at hand.
On another note this government had better do something or act fast, to help the ones that have lost their jobs suddenly & can't afford the bank mortgage or rent repayments, by putting a freeze on these, for many a person/family is now in danger of not being able to put food on the table, not alone being able to cover their mortgage repayments/rents. They are the ones who need our immediate help & not just our sympathy.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivan N Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:41 pm

This is a reply i made on youtube vid, you folks should have a read!!

Finally; someone with half a brain, every ....... year >500000 people worldwide die from Influenza, where is all the commotion about that? nothing, nada, how the .... this got to this stage is criminal, and i tell u what many of these doctors are to blame, do you know that it's been known for years magadose intravenous VIt -C can stop most viruses in there tracks, the studies have been done, it works yet because it 's a common cheap product the majority of doctors refuse to accept this evidence, it's nothing short of criminal, they would rather people die than put there pride aside. I take 3-4gr of Vit-c a day for my lung condition, i get regular viral/bacterial infections, this stuff reduces the inflammation and makes my life bearable, it works, but intravenous stuff works at least 10x better because it's absorbed into the blood immediately, China have already had some success treating Covid-19 and are doing more trials as we speak, this stuff should be administered worldwide for all hospital cases, if would save most influenza lives too, but there u go, corruption even amongst the medical community, people who are supposed to care about us, i've lost trust now of almost all doctors.

Ps, I am frankly mindblown by the overreaction of almost all governments, most people would benefit and protect themselves by taking 2-5gr of Vit-C a day, plus some Zinc and even Vit-D, and eat a clove or 2 a day of garlic, seriously this will protect most people from getting very sick, and the one's that do, off to hospital and hit em with Megadose Vit-C. After what i have written above, for me there is some kind of conspiracy going on, on don't know what it is, but that's the only thing that makes sense to me, how about you?

Ivan N
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2017-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:26 pm

Ivan N wrote:This is a reply i made on youtube vid, you folks should have a read!!

Finally; someone with half a brain, every ....... year >500000 people worldwide die from Influenza, where is all the commotion about that? nothing, nada, how the .... this got to this stage is criminal, and i tell u what many of these doctors are to blame, do you know that it's been known for years magadose intravenous VIt -C can stop most viruses in there tracks, the studies have been done, it works yet because it 's a common cheap product the majority of doctors refuse to accept this evidence, it's nothing short of criminal, they would rather people die than put there pride aside. 

Where are the published double blind clinical trials(the gold standard for drug evaluation)  that show that IV mega doses of Vit C have anti viral activity?  Just interested.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:20 pm

After enduring 4 years of horrific WW1 conditions Australian miltary were subjected to quarantine on arrival home. Spanish flu! https://sjmc.gov.au/centenary-repatriation-began-homecoming/
Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:50 pm

planetcare wrote:
Ivan N wrote:This is a reply i made on youtube vid, you folks should have a read!!

Finally; someone with half a brain, every ....... year >500000 people worldwide die from Influenza, where is all the commotion about that? nothing, nada, how the .... this got to this stage is criminal, and i tell u what many of these doctors are to blame, do you know that it's been known for years magadose intravenous VIt -C can stop most viruses in there tracks, the studies have been done, it works yet because it 's a common cheap product the majority of doctors refuse to accept this evidence, it's nothing short of criminal, they would rather people die than put there pride aside. 

Where are the published double blind clinical trials(the gold standard for drug evaluation)  that show that IV mega doses of Vit C have anti viral activity?  Just interested.

I guess those who use these vita tabs do not care much whether scientific trials have been done on them, They do not need proof if the tab works for them, even if it could be a placebo effect it matters  not. If it works it works.
I might catch a cold once every couple of years and I have had the flu only once in my lifetime, and believe me once is enough.
As fare as I am concerned Vita C works in reducing the effects of colds and flu.

I take vita C, zinc, E & D and apple cider vinegar daily and eat a well balanced diet (thanks to Mum who taught her kids well) Now whether this is actually helping ward of flu and colds is a question I do not require an answer to from a scientific test. Maybe I have natural immunity and even if a scientific test indicated that these vitas were ineffective in keeping colds/ flu away I will still keep taking them because I believe they work for me....Science is not always correct.

Last edited by adrian ss on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4351
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Slavitoooo Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:02 pm

Because something about conspiracy was mentioned in the topic above.
This fact, published as early as September 17, .2019 may have been overlooked by many people.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/17/health/russia-lab-explosion-smallpox-intl-hnk/index.html
Slavitoooo
Slavitoooo
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:18 pm

adrian ss wrote:
planetcare wrote:

I guess those who use these vita tabs do not care much whether scientific trials have been done on them, They do not need proof if the tab works for them, even if it could be a placebo effect it matters  not. If it works it works.
I might catch a cold once every couple of years and I have had the flu only once in my lifetime, and believe me once is enough.

I take vita C, zinc, E & D daily and eat a well balanced diet (thanks to Mum who taught her kids well) Now whether this is actually helping ward of flu and colds is a question I do not require an answer to from a scientific test. Maybe I have natural immunity and even if a scientific test indicated that these vitas were ineffective in keeping colds/ flu away I will still keep taking them because I believe they work for me....Science is not always correct.

If you believe they work for you that's fine even although most of your Vit c is excreted in a few hours.But the danger with all of these unproven and home remedies comes about if they believe that they give people some immunity to corona  virus which may cause  them to become very lax with their social distancing rules and then acquire the virus and then infect many other people.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slavitoooo Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Italy imposes up to 5 years in jail for violating coronavirus quarantine
https://www.dailysabah.com/world/italy-imposes-up-to-5-years-in-jail-for-violating-coronavirus-quarantine/news
Slavitoooo
Slavitoooo
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:13 pm

Slavi, I hope we don't see it getting that bad here, but what choice will the government have, if people persist in doing the wrong thing by further spreading the corona virus. Shocked

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next