Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22yr old, ANY OTHER YOUNG GUNS OUT THERE!

2 posters

Go down

22yr old, ANY OTHER  YOUNG GUNS OUT THERE! Empty 22yr old, ANY OTHER YOUNG GUNS OUT THERE!

Post  ''BiG ReD'' Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 pm

hi just signed up to this great looking forum so far looking for knowledge, im a young bloke from ippy looking for some info on all aspects of fossicking/ prospecting and obviously gold deposit areas, i have done some research on potential areas, like thanes crk and surrounding and gold crk, but dont know what the pay dirt is like... if any one is keen to give a young gun a head start in the game or if anyone is looking for a fossicking bud then all the info possible and help would be greatly appreciated.
''BiG ReD''
''BiG ReD''
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

22yr old, ANY OTHER  YOUNG GUNS OUT THERE! Empty Re: 22yr old, ANY OTHER YOUNG GUNS OUT THERE!

Post  corydale Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:45 pm

gday mate,
your on the right track. i suggest you check out glendons camp ground near thanes creek. there is great gold in the gullies there- my friend bruce got a 1.5grm piece panning there. he teaches panning out there and is a heck of a guy. you should give him a call and arrange a session- its worth every penny. he taught me just about everything about panning and wet prospecting. give him a call and tell him i sent you- bruce 0423 659 001
otherwise im always heading down there for a detect and a pan and your most welcome to join me sometime. im only a young gun (27) and its always good to see us whippersnappers getting on the gold early.
cheers
cory
corydale
corydale
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-01-05

Back to top Go down

22yr old, ANY OTHER  YOUNG GUNS OUT THERE! Empty Re: 22yr old, ANY OTHER YOUNG GUNS OUT THERE!

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Cool hi BigRed, corydale...hope you guys do well. think you'll find it's largely old codgers here, but new young guns needed to keep things ticking over. tradition and all that! in the future, all these old codgers will be looked upon as "boy, didn't the oldtimers do it tough!!" Very Happy Again, all the best, Keepdigging

Back to top Go down