Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandstone is alive and well

3 posters

Go down

Sandstone is alive and well Empty Sandstone is alive and well

Post  monoandnan Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi everyone
I have it from a reliable source that Sandstone is alive and well. Yes the store has closed and the fuel stop was in a state of confusion, but all that has been sorted. The pub has now opened its own grocery store in the pub, with fresh food and meat bread and milk and if they havent got it they will order it in fron Magnet. The fuel is up and running and a bonus, the price is down from $1.85 a litre for Deisel and ULP to a $1.65, fuel is available from Monday to Fridays. There will be new Cartakers in the Caravan park and the weekly rate for a powered site is $110 for pensioners.
The pub has a new kitchen as well so meals are no problem and as always a cold brew. cheers cheers cheers

Cheers Mono and Nan
monoandnan
monoandnan
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://goannagoldadventureswa.com.au

Back to top Go down

Sandstone is alive and well Empty Re: Sandstone is alive and well

Post  Kon61gold Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Thanks Mono - will catch you over there

Jeff
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4509
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mulgadansa Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Thanks Mon and Nan, that's good news.
cheers
Brett
mulgadansa
mulgadansa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Sandstone is alive and well Empty Re-Sandstone is alive and well

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Thats good to hear thanks for that MonoandNan

Cheers
Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:46 am

monoandnan wrote:Hi everyone
I have it from a reliable source that Sandstone is alive and well. Yes the store has closed and the fuel stop was in a state of confusion, but all that has been sorted. The pub has now opened its own grocery store in the pub, with fresh food and meat bread and milk and if they havent got it they will order it in fron Magnet. The fuel is up and running and a bonus, the price is down from $1.85 a litre for Deisel and ULP to a $1.65, fuel is available from Monday to Fridays. There will be new Cartakers in the Caravan park and the weekly rate for a powered site is $110 for pensioners.
The pub has a new kitchen as well so meals are no problem and as always a cold brew. cheers cheers cheers

Cheers Mono and Nan

Gday

Great news and thanks for the heads up, I saw the wanted add for the caretaker for the caravan park and if I didnt have things down here I would have seriously considered it myself, only problem with that would have been finding me to do anything at the park Laughing

cheers

stayyerAU

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:18 am

Watch out for the owner of the Pub as he eats all the pasties in the pie oven...........He He He Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:21 am

The library in the council chambers also has the internet on for travellers to use at a very reasonable price also.

Back to top Go down