Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Sucker Pump

+10
dudman1
Bazza
goldslinger
HOBO'S Gold
joe
russcoit
jkilgannon
gold-n-sand
nero_design
gray.nomad
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gold Sucker Pump - Page 2 Empty Re: Gold Sucker Pump

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:56 pm

these links seen to have been hijacked to sexy ring tones !! LOL!

Be careful using these sucker pumps in Vic. because there are varying interpretations between Rangers about the validity of these pumps because they "transport water plus sand and gravel" which is prohibited in Victoria.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Guys as ive said in another thread BE very careful where and what state in OZ you use these pumps !! Vic is a no no mostly ,depending on the ranger that you encounter !! It has to do with being allowed to pump water --motorized or other --- but you are not allowed to have sand or gravel in the same water !

Back to top Go down

Gold Sucker Pump - Page 2 Empty of limits for sluicing like 99% of them leaving only 1% sluicing

Post  24kt Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi Murachu , it really sucks in Victoria nearly all the river systems and estuaries creeks and streams are of limits for sluicing like 99% of them leaving only 1% sluicing for gold in water ways in Victoria.

Still don't understand why their of limits ???? " but you are not allowed to have sand or gravel in the same water !"? please explain fully Murachu.

cheers

24kt
24kt
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:10 pm

yes because that would be considered as dredging!!! go figure Shocked

Back to top Go down

Gold Sucker Pump - Page 2 Empty Gold sucker pump 1

Post  gray.nomad Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi fellas,

My appologies, I have been rather busy with my caravan park. No time to go detecting, bummer. No time to check up on messages, bummer and sorry, fellas.
Had a few inquiries re the sucker: The share-files download link has expired, as I have not looked at it for 6 months or more.
Please email me directly and I will send the plans to you, free of charge of course.

IMHO and a number of other people, this pump is by far the best "sucker" then anything else on the market, either free or for $$$$.
My email:
lake.bolac.caravanpark@westnet.com.au

If I could attach the file on here (I don't think I can) that would be great. anybody knows how to, let me know.

Regards
Frank
gray.nomad
gray.nomad
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum