Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last gasp for 2023.

2 posters

Go down

Last gasp for 2023. Empty Last gasp for 2023.

Post  Axtyr Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:30 am

G’day everyone.

I got out 2 days ago for my final detect for the year. I had a property at Heathcote to detect on. The owner is in Queensland. I was hoping to detect on it just before covid set in, then afterwards he had leased it to someone else. Now I had access to it. I turned up and found no number on the only gate it could possibly be, and worse still there was a big padlock on the chain. I drove around for a little while before deciding to head to Castlemaine for the day and return when I had it all sorted out.

In the end I managed to find a magnificent 0.08 gram piece to close my 2023 account.
Last gasp for 2023. Zkr6zCa

I don’t know when I will be getting out again next year, there will be far fewer trips as the cost of fuel and getting up at 5:00 A.M. to beat the outgoing traffic is taking it’s toll, especially at my age.

So everyone, have a Merry Christmas and a very safe new year.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2014-01-20

bushranger, jmp333, adrian ss and hiluxer like this post

Back to top Go down

Last gasp for 2023. Empty Re: Last gasp for 2023.

Post  Kon61gold Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:16 pm

Good on you Axtyr. No matter what the size, shape or quantity it comes in, gold is gold & three quarters of the fun, is all about being out there in pursuit of the golden ointment. cheers

Cheers Kon  Q11 santa rendeer cheers
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down