Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane People And Synthetic Food

3 posters

Go down

Insane People And Synthetic Food Empty Insane People And Synthetic Food

Post  adrian ss Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:18 am

So now we have animal fetish people saying that we should no longer eat any form of living tissue(Food) and steps have been taken to introduce synthetic/imitation garbage food to the population of the world.
Sounds  like nerve warfare to me.

Shade of Soylent Green.  pale

Here we are after 1.5 million years on this planet having evolved to the level that we have as a direct result of eating animal flesh that was provided for us by God or what ever it was that caused our existence..
These people who think that we are not supposed to eat animal flesh need a strong reality check or possibly some good psychiatric care.

Every living thing on this world lives by eating some other living thing. Plants are living things, trees are living things spuds and carrots are living things as are peas and beans and lentils. Plants are aware of there existence because how else could they have evolved the vast array of defense mechanisms that they have. Venus Fly Trap like to chow down on meat, Rose have thorns, lemon tree has spikes, cactus are covered in spikes. Just about all plants have evolved defence mechanisms. We on the other hand have none beyond kicking scratching and punching and shouting.  Rolling Eyes
   Our bodies are designed to survive on living flesh. Check out our teeth, our intestines and the way our bodies process food, they are all adapted to munch on and digest animal flesh. Most plant food does not digest easily and can cause bloating, indigestion, stomach cramps, nausea and strong allergic reactions.

Our animal carnivore digestive juices are acidic while herbivore digestive juices are alkaline.

Leaf Cutter Ants use the leaf to feed fungus (mushies) that they cultivate in the nest , the ants use the fungus as food.
Fungus is not a plant , it is much more closely related to animals....So if you are a vegan or vegetarian then you will have to give up eating mushrooms.  Laughing

How do you think T Rex evolved or white pointers. Hell even jelly fish and maggots feed on animal flesh.
These crazy people who have a brain heamorrhage at the thought of eating another animal have a serious mental problem that needs to be corrected before they can begin to dictate what the rest of the world should or should not eat.

Okay so lets say that we all stop eating animal flesh; What do we do with all of the cattle and porkers and chooks, turkeys,  pigeons, parrots cats n dogs   and sheep that various cultures of the world  chow down on? Do we let them run wild and let them die out.

Just exactly how do you think that the world can produce enough synthetic food to feed the entire population for ever ?....Something will have to give way and that something will be us

Last edited by adrian ss on Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:22 am; edited 5 times in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4365
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Insane People And Synthetic Food Empty Re: Insane People And Synthetic Food

Post  moredeep Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:55 am

And that's why I don't eat fast food hamburgers ,its like eating cardboard including the meat Laughing
Agree we have evolved to eat meat but some days I get the urge to go meatless, there's plenty of nuts out there Laughing Laughing

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1867
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:00 pm

I also tried some of those synthetic meat burger patties (maybe Imitation meat is more correct) for a quick snack with sour dough bread.
I was told that those patties taste just like beef.  Q24   Q24  

They tasted nothing like anything I have ever eaten.. The texture was like very  soggy cardboard and I got a  major dose of the runs.
I gave one of The remaining patties to the cat and he tried to bury it. That was really funny. Q35
Then I tossed a few pieces to the currawongs and they dropped it like a hot brick..

BEEF We are designed  to eat it.

Last edited by adrian ss on Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Axtyr Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:40 pm

Many years ago I went away hunting wabbits and decided that I didn't want to cook anything and only took salad and vegetables. After 3 days I couldn't wait to get home and EAT SOME MEAT.
I can't really see why the vegans and vegetarians complain about us eating meat. Most of the animals I eat are vegetarian. I find it very off putting when I hear the peas and beans screaming out as I throw them in the boiling water.

It's a crazy world out there.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:02 pm

Plants are far from dumb.
https://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/herbivores/defenses
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:21 pm

I've eaten some plants that made me feel funny Shocked What a Face Laughing
I've smoked some too that made me feel funny, that must be it's natural defence mechanism Question Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
They are clever things T31

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1867
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:09 am

Some meat eating plants:
https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/awesome-8/article/carnivorous-plants