Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

+6
Nightjar
planetcare
adrian ss
PeterInSa
soldier of fortune
deutran
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  planetcare Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:24 am

Kon61gold wrote:Yep, have listened to what he had to say & have drawn up my own conclusions which go something like this:
Total number of deaths in the US due to or from the vaccine = 1,223
Approx. number of people in the US having some sort of adverse side effect by the Pfizer vaccine (+/-) = 141,000
Population of America +/-  320 million
Number of Americans vaccinated with at least 1 dose of the Pfizer vaccine = +/- 75%  which equates to (+/-)  240 million Americans
Number of deaths from or due to covid-19 in the US (+/-) = just over 960 thousand, (many of which were not vaccinated at all)
Now I would hate to guess how much higher the death rate in the US would be, if no vaccinations to covid-19 were made available or had taken place?

Conclusion, (for me & me only) I'll take my chances with taking the the vaccine on any given day, together with any probable side effects caused or induced by the vaccine, if the vaccine were known/proven to reduce my chances of being hospitalized, with the possibility of not having to fight for my life breathing through a ventilator, due to having contracted the full force/severity of the disease side of covid-19 taking hold.  But again I state, each to their own  Smile
Mind you Dave, that doesn't mean I don't look down at my bottom half every now and then (you know, just to make sure that 3rd foot, isn't taking the place of where the old horse use to once dangle from).  Shocked  Q35  

Kon  T25
Well said! you have hit the nail on the head! Very Happy
Simon Foote, the director of the John Curtin School of Medical Research at the Australian National University, added that the report contained "a list of associations, not causations".
"I don't think there is any data in there to be concerned about," he told Fact Check, adding that if the Pfizer vaccine was causing adverse drug reactions it was "doing so at a phenomenally low rate".
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-11/coronacheck-george-christensen-vaccinated-death-statistic/100899316

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  davsgold Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:58 am

Well it's good to know that the jabbed are happy with there decisions and not concerned that Phizer wanted the documents locked away for 75 years

Besides that as the Dr John Campbell says the data released so far only covers the first few months anyway so the numbers really don't look good for bad reactions (and the number actually jabbed has been taken out) and so the jab juice data should have been available from early on.

So it is far easier to convince yourself everything was above board than to realize and admit you were wrong, well for those jabbed it's a bit late to bother saying you were wrong anyway, for those that were not jabbed can still make a decision for or against Laughing
davsgold
davsgold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2022-02-06

Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  planetcare Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:07 am

davsgold wrote:Well it's good to know that the jabbed are happy with there decisions and not concerned that Phizer wanted the documents locked away for 75 years

Besides that as the Dr John Campbell says the data released so far only covers the first few months anyway so the numbers really don't look good for bad reactions (and the number actually jabbed has been taken out) and so the jab juice data should have been available from early on.

So it is far easier to convince yourself everything was above board than to realize and admit you were wrong, well for those jabbed it's a bit late to bother saying you were wrong anyway, for those that were not jabbed can still make a decision for or against Laughing  

You are missing the point - a list of associations, not causation's
Their is a lot of data eg in Australia now that shows that  serious adverse effects from the Pfizer vaccine  are rare events.
https://www.google.com/url?esrc=s&q=&rct=j&sa=U&url=https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-03-02-2022&ved=2ahUKEwiHrb6L4rz2AhXywTgGHbJQArgQFnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw3oKB97Xb1RavE_Mea8YAif

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  davsgold Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:37 am

your missing the point, believe whatever you want, it won't worry me, but the data is out there, or a small part of the Pfizer data anyway, and it should have been available a lot sooner
davsgold
davsgold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2022-02-06

Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  Nightjar Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:35 pm

How many hours a day do you fellas spend researching all this?
Get out and smell the roses or at least plant some.
It is very clear each for their own when it comes to what you believe or don't believe and what medical path you go down.
Me I sat down with my GP when the Shite hit the fan, everything was explained in detail and I made an unregretful decision to proceed with the vaccinations.
Three vaccinations later and will line up for the next booster as soon as it becomes available.
I go to bed at night and sleep soundly with none of the "for and against" running around in my head.
The evening news has backed off reporting Covid and last night we got an exciting story about a typhoon in the US.
FFS can't we ever have some happy news from around the globe?
Only one alternative, out in the rose garden again. Smile

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Spring10
Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  geof_junk Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:20 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Yep, have listened to what he had to say & have drawn up my own conclusions which go something like this:
Total number of deaths in the US due to or from the vaccine = 1,223
Approx. number of people in the US having some sort of adverse side effect by the Pfizer vaccine (+/-) = 141,000
Population of America +/-  320 million
Number of Americans vaccinated with at least 1 dose of the Pfizer vaccine = +/- 75%  which equates to (+/-)  240 million Americans
Number of deaths from or due to covid-19 in the US (+/-) = just over 960 thousand, (many of which were not vaccinated at all)
Now I would hate to guess how much higher the death rate in the US would be, if no vaccinations to covid-19 were made available or had taken place?

Conclusion, (for me & me only) I'll take my chances with taking the the vaccine on any given day, together with any probable side effects caused or induced by the vaccine, if the vaccine were known/proven to reduce my chances of being hospitalized, with the possibility of not having to fight for my life breathing through a ventilator, due to having contracted the full force/severity of the disease side of covid-19 taking hold.  But again I state, each to their own  Smile
Mind you Dave, that doesn't mean I don't look down at my bottom half every now and then (you know, just to make sure that 3rd foot, isn't taking the place of where the old horse use to once dangle from).  Shocked  Q35  

Kon  T25

The numbers are clear. What would be the numbers, if the near overload hospital had to copy with 20 times more people. This is what I think was a major consideration for the Government. Most of the public that will not take the chance with Covid Vaccine would take a lotto ticket with the same odds knowing that they on a losing bet. I think the facts collected by Health Organisms for these vaccines must be a lot more than the common vaccines that nearly everyone has taken in their life time.
geof_junk
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  davsgold Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:03 pm

A peer reviewed paper on Ivermectin for covid treatment, Dr John Campbell is discussing it in this video, watch it or not, believe it or not, it is simply info that is available.

davsgold
davsgold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2022-02-06

geof_junk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  mbasko Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:23 pm

Not peer reviewed & already debunked as misleading information:
https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ivermectin-wasnt-shown-more-effective-than-remdesivir-contrary-to-claim-by-john-campbell/

mbasko
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2017-05-14

Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  davsgold Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:36 pm

yes I know you have always debunked everything I ever put up, no matter if it came from the Governments own health data or from Dr John Campbell or any other source I put links to like CDC or TGA, you always ridiculed it as tin hat bullsh!t

so it is getting closer to crunch time, so lets say we can't both be right Rolling Eyes
davsgold
davsgold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2022-02-06

Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  mbasko Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:54 am

You get debunked because you post unverified, unsubstantiated garbage. Simple.

mbasko
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2017-05-14

Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:43 am

davsgold wrote:

so it is getting closer to crunch time, so lets say we can't both be right Rolling Eyes


Yes Dave,

In about 2 years time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  Kon61gold Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:50 pm

C'mon fellas, are not the current problems/issues of the world enough to contend with at the moment, than bicker with each other over politics, that have neither a beginning nor end?
Lets all stop with the rhetoric & get back on track hey? V02 V04 Smile

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4376
Age : 61
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccination data reveals booster effectiveness

Post  davsgold Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:55 pm

Kon61gold wrote:C'mon fellas, are not the current problems/issues of the world enough to contend with at the moment, than bicker with each other over politics, that have neither a beginning nor end?
Lets all stop with the rhetoric & get back on track hey? V02 V04 Smile

Kon T25

totally agree Kon, and I just put stuff up that I have read or viewed and find interesting, I understand if some others don't find it interesting, and lately I have added that if they don't want to look at the info then don't

cheers dave
davsgold
davsgold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2022-02-06

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum