Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPZ 6000 released?

+19
Sparrowfart
stevevic
kiwijw
joe82
phrunt
Kon61gold
AraratGold
gef50
Sharkbait
adrian ss
GemQ
PeterInSa
moredeep
Slavitoooo
Jin
mn90403
Redfin
bicter
deutran
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

GPZ 6000 released? - Page 3 Empty Re: GPZ 6000 released?

Post  phrunt Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:18 pm

It's potentially looking quite effective on small gold. Certainly blows other GPX models away on small gold.

This video I think is 0.05 of a gram, I'll have to compare on a 0.05 gram nugget with my X-coils especially the 8" and 10" and the 15" concentric, I know I've found well under that weight so I'll have to see what the difference is in target response.

Judging by that video and with Minelab saying the 6000 is a 5 star detector on a 0.05 gram nugget and the GPZ being 1 star on a 0.05 of a gram nugget something doesn't seem quite right.

No idea what settings that person was in though, and then there is the fact some nuggets sound better than others of the same weight.

They also don't lift the nugget off the coil to show where it loses target signal, just hovering it really close to the coil.

It's good to see some of these sorts of videos come out though, it's what I was hoping to see, some very small gold testing videos.

phrunt
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2021-01-20

PeterInSa and ChetB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterInSa Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:06 pm

Thanks will be interested to see how it goes, compared to the 10" X coil on the Z.

PeterInSa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2018-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:55 pm

G'day gents

Have a look on youtube  "GPX 6000 Strike Gold" look carefully at the size/type nugget he's apparently dug out & tell me what yous think?

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4504
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

gef50 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  norvic Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:03 pm

Come on Phrunt we are sitting on the fence waiting for you to take the plunge, what better place for comparison then your backyard. JW and the rest of "us" know that you`ll break and we`ll have a proper hype free comparison with the Z-X combo. Minelab send the lad a 6000 and stop him dithering.

norvic
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2015-04-26

kiwijw and phrunt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  phrunt Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:33 pm

I honestly couldn't ever justify buying it, even if I found the money on the ground on the walk into a Minelab dealer I wouldn't buy it. I'm comfortable my GPZ with small X-coil is finding me small enough gold, for the absolute crumbs I'll just fire up my VLF, a lot cheaper than $8000. I just can't trust their star chart as I really think it's wrong with the GPZ as 1 star and the GPX 6000 as 5 star on small gold.

I also dislike I'd be stuck with a choice of 3 coils, and no small coil. I like the concept, I love the ease of use side of it, although the GPZ is very similar there anyway. I'd probably appreciate the lighter weight more as I age but by then the GPZ 12000 will be out, I find the GPZ with small X-coil quite light and haven't used the bungee yet on that combination but I hate bungees so I rarely use it anyway unless I'm tired late in the day with a bigger coil. I know I should use it, I just get annoyed by it and because the weight doesn't yet bother me I prefer not to use it.

I'm glad they finally put a speaker on a detector, took them a long time to do it but someone had a light bulb moment and decided it might be sensible to put a speaker on it.

phrunt
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

kiwijw, norvic, moredeep and ChetB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rwork Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:44 pm

I ended up with 16 bits from an area I didn’t think there would be any left. My 5000 and club 2300 couldn’t find one more.
I probably got 30 or more large pellets down deep on top of heaps and tracks.
The wireless headphones work well. I ordered a new coil cover. They are thinner than the usual covers. It might turn out that it is tough plastic but the spare will be needed one day. No word on when we get the 17” coil.
Mick from Coiltek tried the 14” on the Hedly dam test patch at Maryborough. He said it wouldn’t locate even one test target.
I am going to stick some vinyl on top of the coil. I have worn it already rubbing a scoop over the top. I have never been a fan of scoops and was always able to use my hand to pick up the 5000 finds. They are needed on these machines. Some of the gold was pinhead or smaller and down a few inches.No scraping the top of and expecting to locate a target.
I had 3 deep holes i needed a crowbar and shovel to dig out. Only small junk at the bottom.
I hadn’t read the manual yesterday and found today that it has a difficult ground setting. It seems to stop the screeching long ground noises. I experimented turning off the threshhold but didn’t like the results.
Mozzies drove me away from the area i wanted to hunt. Never seen them so bad. A grassy creek at Moliagul.

Rwork
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2011-04-20

jmp333, kiwijw, GemQ, moredeep, ChetB and phrunt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  GemQ Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:48 pm

Some excellent early results given most have less than 24 hrs with the 6000. Any comparisons against other long term setups should wait awhile till people have had a few months with the 6000. While it looks simple there will be suttleties to get the best performance.Looking forward to posting some finds soon with the 6
GemQ
GemQ
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2012-12-24

https://www.youtube.com/user/GemQ1?feature=mhum

Rwork and hiluxer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:56 pm

Looking forward to hearing/seeing some of your finds with the GPX 6000 GemQ. Best of luck out there. cheers

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

GemQ and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwijw Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:06 am

Rwork wrote:I ended up with 16 bits from an area I didn’t think there would be any left. My 5000 and club 2300 couldn’t find one more.
I probably got 30 or more large pellets down deep on top of heaps and tracks.
The wireless headphones work well. I ordered a new coil cover. They are thinner than the usual covers. It might turn out that it is tough plastic but the spare will be needed one day. No word on when we get the 17” coil.
Mick from Coiltek tried the 14” on the Hedly dam test patch at Maryborough. He said it wouldn’t locate even one test target.
I am going to stick some vinyl on top of the coil. I have worn it already rubbing a scoop over the top. I have never been a fan of scoops and was always able to use my hand to pick up the 5000 finds. They are needed on these machines. Some of the gold was pinhead or smaller and down a few inches.No scraping the top of and expecting to locate a target.
I had 3 deep holes i needed a crowbar and shovel to dig out. Only small junk at the bottom.
I hadn’t read the manual yesterday and found today that it has a difficult ground setting. It seems to stop the screeching long ground noises. I experimented turning off the threshhold but didn’t like the results.
Mozzies drove me away from the area i wanted to hunt. Never seen them so bad. A grassy creek at Moliagul.

Hi there Rwork, Do you know anyone with a Zed & smaller X coils (8"-10") that could go over "your" ground there as a comparison to the 6000? That would be very interesting. What were the weights of the 16 you got, any photo's? Cheers

Best of luck out there

JW Q39
kiwijw
kiwijw
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2010-09-02

moredeep and phrunt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  phrunt Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:26 am

That's what I'm most interested in, while the GPZ maybe 1 star according to Minelab with the standard coil, there is no way in the world it's 1 star with an  8" X-coil, the difference is very significant between the two on small targets.

GPZ 6000 released? - Page 3 Minela10

I'd love to see a comparison.  So far it's hard to find anyone with a GPX 6000 showing much in the way of small gold performance on video, hopefully that changes soon.

They're saying it's better than the Gold Monster on small gold, my theory there is it's not actually better with it's sensitivity to small gold, however when the gold is in mineralised soils it performs better finding the gold in the soil so in turn gets a better star rating. If it really is more sensitive than the GM1000 that'd be very impressive.

phrunt
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

norvic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:47 am

Naaaah! I would rather spend my cash on this: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

20 inch Dobsonian Telescope.

GPZ 6000 released? - Page 3 Starga10
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4344
Registration date : 2015-07-03

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Rwork Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:55 am

My test patch is a very small puddler on private property. It is only a meter or so high and nice flat sides. I have been going over it since the 2100 days and have used all machines since and all the different models. My last machine was a 5000 with an 11” Elite. It seemed to go deep and i used to dig a few pellets. I had only left 3 targets up the end as other targets in that spot were about 2” nails. They were down around 12” and the 5 could just hear them. I took a cousin there with his 7000. He found no more targets except the nails. He dug one out to see.
I took the new machine to the site and found pellets straight away. I thought at first that the farmer must have shot at something and they were new pellets. All were lead, not steel and down a few inches. They were old and grey, my 5 and the 7 had just missed them. I had been over the heap with our club detector which is a 2300 and i was running it flat out.
With the 6000 i thought it was noisy but found after reading the book that i didn’t have Difficult ground selected. It has +and - buttons. I was running it on the highest manual power. The next two selections bring in Auto tune which I didn’t try. Some of the pellets pictured are very small and all had to be dug with a large CC pick down 3” or more. One tiny bit was deeper but in with a hot rock which made a warbly noise. I think i got 13 tiny bits off the puddler and 3 from heaps. All in another area we’re pellets but off the top section of heaps where other holes showed.
I didn’t didn’t find any .22 bullets or larger gold but lately i haven’t found much of any size anyway. I did dig 3 targets in hot ground that were deep but two were small bits of steel, thumbnail size and the other was a rotted .22 short shell.
The sounds are like my 5000 and an overload is similar.
I think anyone using a 2300 with a toy pick will have to buy a proper pick. I haven’t had time to bury bullets yet and compare with another machine. I am out bush by myself so testing will have to wait until the next club trip in a few weeks.
I will be disappointed if it won’t find a bullet as deep as a 5000 but time will tell.
An ounce of small bits is still worth money but fiddly to dig and i am not used to using a scoop.
The puddler is like all the others with orange dirt and full of rocks, hard digging. I left a noise in the side of the creek as i didn’t know if it was ground noise. The next day using the difficult setting it had gone.
I tried using the no threshhold option and pellets still showed up but not a tone noise, more of just a blip.
No scales here to weigh the bits but they were all small unfortunately. I was told by a friend in Minelab that they were Like a 2300 on steroids. Hopefully they go a lot deeper on larger targets.
I paid for a spare 11” skid plate, second battery and the 17” large mono with an extra skid plate. All are on back order.
Everyone will want to get the machine out and use it but the battery takes a few hours to charge. It has to be unclipped from the machine to access the socket on the inside of the battery. It comes with a 240 charger and an alligator lead cable set.
Coiltek have a cigarette plug adapter cord and the charge light is in the battery. I haven’t noticed a battery sign on the tiny screen but that might show up with extra pushes of a button.
The headphones paired up easily once i read the book a couple of times.
The machine is light, maybe a kg less than a 5000 but at the end of the day my arm still felt sore.
The covers for the main machine and the screen were made by David ( Detrack) or his wife. They fit well but i wasn’t told to take the battery off before fitting the body cover. The battery is then slid in through a small gap. The Update plug is under the rear speaker cover. I think an update might come out in a few months. For the Nox they were still testing it until just before the release and have changed the settings a couple of times.
At the Hedly dam Coiltek test site Mick said the 6000 could hear all 4 targets. He didn’t mention which coil it had on. My 5 with the 11” Elite could hear 2 and maybe the third because i knew it was there. A bloke with a larger coil on a 5 could hear all.
RayGPZ 6000 released? - Page 3 D0dc5510

Rwork
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Sparrowfart, Greg T, GemQ, norvic, hiluxer, moredeep and ChetB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:58 am

Kon61gold wrote:G'day gents

Have a look on youtube  "GPX 6000 Strike Gold" look carefully at the size/type nugget he's apparently dug out & tell me what yous think?

Kon T25

I think the bloke is a model, the tecta is brand new, the pick is new and never been used before, his knee protectors, boots n strides  are new and unused, his fingernails are clean & manicured,and he was wearing gloves not so much for safety reasons but because he didn't want to dirty his manicured fingers. his cap is nice clean and never worn previously,, the gold was planted the entire vid is BS and it demonstrate 100% zero about the capability of the detector.....My Sand Shark would have found that nugget. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by adrian ss on Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:51 am; edited 2 times in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4344
Registration date : 2015-07-03

gef50, geof_junk and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:41 am

adrian ss wrote:

Kon T25

I think the bloke is a model, the tecta is brand new, the pick is new and never been used before, his knee protectors, boots n strides  are new and unused, his cap is nice clean and never worn previously,, the gold was planted the entire vid is BS....My Sand Shark would have found that nugget. Rolling Eyes

Q33 And i love the way they always let you hear the signal..even though he's wearing headphones?? Q35
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2013-03-07

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:23 pm

Thank you Adrian/Sharkbait. Your comments just about sum it all up. What a load of hog wash. All one has to do is take note of the graph phrunt has put up, which says it all.
Up to one gram in size/weight, matches the GPZ 7000 with the standard 14X13 inch GPZ coil. Any gold above this size/weight factor the GPZ clearly shines above all else.
Phrunt, I wouldn't worry to much over a comparison test with the use of the 10 inch X-coil or 15 inch concentric on the GPZ as compared to the 11 inch mono on the 6000, for my greatest depth over a 0.09 bit of gold found in thrashed mineralized ground, was accurately measured with a wooden ruler (not the maybe this or that inaccurate eye ball test, elbow test, jump in the hole knee test, or that of & including the pick in the hole at 45 degree angle test) all of which can be far from accurate Laughing Anyways the 0.09 gram bit of gold (including & allowing the height of coil swung over any debris) came to a measured in ground result of 4 & 3 quarter inches buried in undisturbed mineralized ground.  Shocked
There were some instances were the 10 inch round X-Coil were surpassing the SDC 2300 over the same bits of tiny birdshot (sounding even better over the same in size gold) at 80 to 100% deeper than what the SDC 2300 could achieve over the same small in ground targets.
Now like yourself, unless someone on here can prove to us else wise, I'm sticking with what I believe is the bees knees of metal detecting for gold today, by use of a GPZ 7000 & variety of aftermarket X-Coils to suit just about every need & I couldn't give a fat rats cooter, about the weight of the 7000 as compared to the GPX 6000 when the GPZ 7000 shows a clear depth advantage over in ground targets, above all else.
Only my personal opinion on such matters people, it is not intended as gospel, but I do know of one thing, when your on a good thing, stick to it & results will follow.

Cheers gents Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

AraratGold, kiwijw, moredeep, ChetB, phrunt and EL NINO like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  phrunt Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:32 am

Yes, I think that chart has caused a lot of confusion amongst people, I'm sure SDC users don't rate it 1 star, but perhaps it is, I don't know. I don't have a SDC nor would I ever want one. It's just not a good detector in our milder soils as it's fixed timing appears to be based off running in hotter soils. It's based off fine gold on the GPX 5000 according to Steve Herschbach and that's a timing I would never use in our soils here, I've tried it out and it's performance is not good compared to sensitive extra, sensitive extra is very much the better timing for my soils.

On a 0.05 of a gram target I would rate the legacy GPX series 1 star, even with the aftermarket coils it's just not great on the really small stuff. On the other hand the GPZ with the standard coil vs the GPX 5000 with the standard coil I wouldn't rate equal 1 star like the chart has, I'd give the GPZ 2 star as it will find smaller gold better using the standard 14x13" than the 5000 with the 11" Commander. If you put a 8" X-coil on the GPZ I'd easily rate it 3 star, more likely 4 star. The GM 1000 will beat the 8" on absolutely tiny gold 0.04 down in size, the 8" will pick up 0.03 of a gram but the GM will signal on it better and further from the coil. The thing that confuses me about the chart is saying the GM1000 is 4 star and the 6000 is 5 star on the 0.05 pieces. I can only guess this is because they're taking into account the GM 1000 not performing as well in difficult soils so it's losing some depth over the 6000, for me that's not the case, the GM won't be losing much depth due to the soil as I'm in milder soils. I find air test results not all that different than in ground test results here.

I just find it hard to believe the GPX 6000 is 5 star and the GM 4 star on tiny gold, I've found 0.0011 of a gram with the GM and it wasn't all that difficult of a target, I just can't believe a GPX 6000 can find that better than a GM to get an extra star over it but I'd love to be proven wrong. If someone was to ever weigh a 0.0011 flake and waive it over the coil and show a response I'd be mighty impressed.

I guess I'm focusing too much and getting worked up about a chart that is essentially some loosely accurate test results someone has done in whatever soil they were in with whatever standard coils they were using and with whatever settings they were using at the time, they also wanted to sell the new GPX 6000's. A good way to be able to discontinue an older product like the SDC or legacy GPX is to make it look redundant and slow it's sales to a crawl.

Small gold performance is something that is very important to me though as it's a majority of the gold around here, fortunately I'm very happy with my GPZ + 8" combination for the smallest bits of gold, it never ceases to amaze me what it'll find. My curiosity about this with the GPX 6000 won't go away until I've compared it myself I guess. Smile

phrunt
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

geof_junk, xmas tree, moredeep and ChetB like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  phrunt Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:37 am

The thing on the Minelab chart that has me wondering the most is how the chart says the GPZ is a 1 star detector on a 0.05 of a gram nugget, and the GPX 6000 is a 5 star detector on the same nugget.

So I went through some nuggets trying to find a 0.05 of a gram nugget so run over my GPZ and see how it performs on that size so if someone puts up a video of the GPX 6000 response on a 0.05 of a gram nugget I'll see what a 5 star detector looks like in comparison. Unfortunately after weighing about 50 similar size nuggets I wasn't able to find a 0.05 of a gram nugget so I gave up weighing more and just went with the closest one I found which was 0.043 of a gram, close enough for me.

I put very little effort into this video, I didn't even know what the response would be myself, as I filmed it before even trying it Smile I knew it picked them up no problems that size as I'd found quite a few that size and smaller with it. I just did it behind my house so EMI conditions weren't ideal to be running in maximum gain with the high voltage lines from the windmills nearby but good enough.

So now I just need someone with a GPX 6000 to make a similar video in maximum gain to see the difference and why the GPX 6000 is 5 stars and the GPZ is 1 star.

phrunt
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

xmas tree, moredeep, ChetB and EL NINO like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  gef50 Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:49 am

adrian ss wrote:

Kon T25

I think the bloke is a model, the tecta is brand new, the pick is new and never been used before, his knee protectors, boots n strides  are new and unused, his fingernails are clean & manicured,and he was wearing gloves not so much for safety reasons but because he didn't want to dirty his manicured fingers.  his cap is nice clean and never worn previously,, the gold was planted the entire vid is BS and it demonstrate 100% zero about the capability of the detector.....My Sand Shark would have found that nugget. Rolling Eyes

Not to mention the RayBan sunglasses ... woo hoo and those crazy knee pad protectors lol
gef50
gef50
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-10-24

http://www.vkteksolutions.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AraratGold Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:30 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3553656301344280/permalink/4099064806803424/

Rick Very Happy Very Happy
AraratGold
AraratGold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2009-03-13

kiwijw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:55 pm

Good on you Rick & that's with a 22 inch concentric. I can only imagine, what JW & phrunt feel, when hunting down/scoring small deep gold, with the later 8 inch or new 15 inch round concentric X-Coils, knowing very well, that nothing else currently available on the market, comes even close, to what these X-Coils are capable of.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

AraratGold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  AraratGold Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:18 pm

17 inch spiral Kon, not 22 inch CC. That picture at the top is the group picture .
AraratGold
AraratGold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:22 pm

Once again I stand corrected. Even better when your talking 17 inch round spiral for such small & bigger in size gold.
Have you tested the 17 inch round spiral up against the new 17 inch round concentric over small gold & what are your thoughts?

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  norvic Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:34 am

Hype got me, I`m just an impatient kid, have a 6000 hopefully the roads will be clear for detect this w`end.

norvic
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

geof_junk, kiwijw, GemQ, cobill, moredeep, ChetB, phrunt and EL NINO like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  phrunt Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:47 am

Look forward to hearing a real users opinion on how it goes, especially from someone that has some X-coils. You were first to Cave Smile

phrunt
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

geof_junk, kiwijw, norvic and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  norvic Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:02 am

Caved in with usual bugger all resistance, but as a X coil enthusiast places me as even more biased than an ML enthusiast, and being an ML enthusiast also.................. tis only that weight in the pocket that counts.

norvic
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

geof_junk, kiwijw, moredeep, ChetB and phrunt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:20 am

Good work mate be sure to tell all how she runs 👍👍👍

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2013-07-02

norvic and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwijw Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:53 am

Awesome Norvic. Cant wait to hear/see your 'unbiased' verdict on 6000/Zed & X coil combo's.

Best of luck out there.

JW Q39
kiwijw
kiwijw
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  stevevic Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:42 pm

Hi Norvic
Have you had the 6000 out for a run yet ?
Some pretty good reports coming in and not all small
Cheers

stevevic
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2021-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowfart Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:23 pm

I swiped the wifes 6000 for 3/4 of an hour detecting this afternoon and on an area that I had flogged out with the sdc, 5000, and the Z, I got 3 tiddlers for .73 of a gram so it does find the tiddlers. Nice to use but a bit frail, or at least it looked a bit frail. Hope it has a good warranty.
Sparrowfart
Sparrowfart
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Rwork and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  stevevic Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:37 pm

Thats not too bad Sparrow considering you were only there for3/4 of an hour
I reckon its going to be a lot closer than we think when comparing the 6000 to the 7000 and x coils on small gold
Will be interesting hearing the different reports as they come in over the next couple of weeks
The frail thing doesnt sound good though
Cheers

stevevic
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2021-01-29

Rwork, norvic and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next