Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The scales of justice in the afterlife

Go down

The scales of justice in the afterlife Empty The scales of justice in the afterlife

Post  Kon61gold Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:54 pm

It is said that for many of Christian background/descent, one gets judged of their sins in the afterlife accordingly & if one has done more good than bad, gets sent to heaven & for the one that has done more bad than good, is thrown into the eternal abyss, the lake of fire, sinking into its depths, screaming in pain, never to be seen again.
A man suddenly died of heart attack & was then sent to the judge of the afterlife to be judged. The judge looked at his profile/book of the mans life & said to him; my son you have done more bad than good, so the judge then grabbed him & through him into the lake of fire, screaming in pain while he sank slowly into the abyss.
Another man suddenly died via a car accident & immediately he too was sent to the judge of the afterlife to be judged according to his sins, but the judge said to the man; my son you have done more good in life than bad, heaven is where I will send you.
A third man then died via drowning & he too was quickly sent to the judge of the afterlife for judgement of his deeds, only to be told by the judge; son, I have never seen a man commit more sins in life than you have. No sooner did the judge finish his words, he grabbed the man by the scuff of his collar & threw him as hard as he could into the lake of fire, with the judge yelling at him, I'm going to enjoy seeing you burn in hell for what you have done in life.
The man started sinking slowly into the lake of fire screaming in pain while he sank, with the judge sitting there savouring the moment watching him.
All of a sudden something happened. The man that was thrown into the lake of fire for his one to many sins, suddenly stopped screaming, sinking only to his waist & stopping there. Shocked  The judge was in shock, for this had never happened before, for every soul ever thrown into the lake of fire, sank deep whilst burning up, never to be seen again. So he asked the sinner how, how can you not be burning up sinking down as you burn, for I have never seen sins more atrocious than yours? Tell me the judge yelled, why aren't you sinking into the abyss burning up as you go down & the man then said, I aint sinking any further, cause I'm stepping on the Bishops head. Shocked Q35

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down