Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minelab battery and detector repairs

3 posters

Go down

Minelab battery and detector repairs Empty Minelab battery and detector repairs

Post  koeh Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:21 pm

I recently had the battery for my 4500 die on me would only hold charge for an hour or so, the cells had given up the ghost,I remember reading on here years ago that one of the members here (mechanic) could replace them.
I got in contact with him and sent him my battery and a mates 3500 (that minelab wouldn’t even touch) that had an issue and mick had both of them fixed in no time at all,so if you ever need your battery fixed or your control boxed looked at,get in contact with him.

https://www.detectronicsaustralia.com/

Thanks again mick.

Cheers

Koeh
koeh
koeh
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Minelab battery and detector repairs Empty Re: Minelab battery and detector repairs

Post  Kon61gold Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:26 pm

I too can back up Koeh's statement by saying Mick repaired my sons faulty GPX 4000 a while back & just recently repaired as well as added a couple of useful/mods on my mate's GPX 4000, of which performance wise my son & mate, couldn't be happier with. So if any member on here is looking for a repair/mod job, on an SD to GPX series detector, including the replacement of a set of new lithium Ion batteries for their old/used up GPX battery box, Mick (Mechanic) on this forum, is the man to get in touch with.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4504
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Minelab battery and detector repairs Empty Re: Minelab battery and detector repairs

Post  joe82 Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:11 am

cheers for the link guys got a hold of mick and am going to get him to mod my 5000 for shist and giggles

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down