Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING

Go down

PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING Empty PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING

Post  Lynnie1966 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:40 am

Gidday members, our next meeting will be held at the Notley camping ground, Whipstick national Park Bendigo on Saturday 26th July and would love to meet new members out there.

We will meet around 9 am, then out for a swing, then back to camp around 12.15 pm for a meeting and lunch and to discuss up coming raffles and make sure you bring some cash with you for the current raffle that is going.

We will also be discussing out proposed clean up day and Wombat will be attending to discuss this more

See you all out there

Cheers

Lynnie Hindle
PMAV Bendigo
President
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING Empty PMAV branch Bendigo UPDATE

Post  Lynnie1966 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Gidday members,
Well a very strong member meet up at Notley camping ground Saturday and 30 members including three newbies- So thank you for your support  cheers  cheers 
We spoke of our proposed clean up day which has now been shifted significantly forward to Saturday 22nd November. We were going with Saturday 27th September, but that is AFL Grand Final and then pushed it to 25th October, but that is our PMAV AGM. So we are now going with SATURDAY 22ND NOVEMBER.
It gives us more time to be well organised and our Head Ranger, David Major can attend also. I highly commend David for his fantastic talk on the subject and he is 100% behind us and I am so happy that we have a wonderful relationship with Parks Victoria for the Northern Goldfields Region.

Wombat and Dwt, what are your thoughts on this day? Can Maryborough members coincide with our date? Maybe run this by Ranger Rob Brouwers and see what he says?

Anyway. after our meeting, the next day, a prospector had posted pictures of MORE dumped rubbish on my True Blue Prospecting group on Face Book  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad 

I then asked her where this was and she told me it was very close to Paddys Ranges State Park on Adelaide Lead, Chadwick Track, about 800 metres in. Maybe see if Rob knows about it Wombat  Very Happy 

This is why its so important to have this clean up day  Very Happy  Very Happy 

I am also approaching Bunnings Warehouse, Kangaroo Flat for donations of gloves and rubbish bags to assist us. We also need to work out a skip, trailers etc.

Anyway, I will be in touch as the time gets near.

PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING Adelai12

Cheers

Lynnie Hindle
PMAV Bendigo Branch
President
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING Empty Re: PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING

Post  Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Lynnie1966 wrote:

Wombat and Dwt, what are your thoughts on this day? Can Maryborough members coincide with our date? Maybe run this by Ranger Rob Brouwers and see what he says?

Anyway. after our meeting, the next day, a prospector had posted pictures of MORE dumped rubbish on my True Blue Prospecting group on Face Book  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad 

I then asked her where this was and she told me it was very close to Paddys Ranges State Park on Adelaide Lead, Chadwick Track, about 800 metres in. Maybe see if Rob knows about it Wombat  Very Happy 

PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING Adelai12

Cheers

Lynnie Hindle
PMAV Bendigo Branch
President
Hi Lynnie
I can not see any problem for Sat 22nd for the clean up but I'll still need to put it to Rob first. I will also contact the other branches as well with that date and see if they to can full in with us all. That date will be better as well as it is after the AGM and it could be mention about the clean up at the meeting to try and get more hands coming along on the day of the clean up.
 I'll  also mention with Rob about the rubbish dumped in Paddys. Lynnie is that the photo of the rubbish dumped ???
wombat  Wink

Back to top Go down

PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING Empty PMAV branch Bendigo UPDATE

Post  Lynnie1966 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:17 am

Hi there Wombat, yes the pictures are of the actual rubbish dumped in there. See if Rob knows about it Smile And will keep you informed about the clean up day as it gets nearer.

Cheers

Lynnuie
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING Empty Re: PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 am

Hi Lynnuie
I contacted Rob about the rubbish and he is going to check it out. I also spoke to him about the tip fees for the "Clean Up The Parks Day" and he said he will catch up with David Major and speak to him about the fees. Rob also said that the 20th Nov may not suit him personally but we can still go ahead with that date if needs be. He will let me know further down the track.
wombat  Wink 

Back to top Go down

PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING Empty PMAV CLEAN UP OUR PARKS DAY

Post  Lynnie1966 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:20 am

Wombat wrote:Hi Lynnuie
I contacted Rob about the rubbish and he is going to check it out. I also spoke to him about the tip fees for the "Clean Up The Parks Day" and he said he will catch up with David Major and speak to him about the fees. Rob also said that the 20th Nov may not suit him personally but we can still go ahead with that date if needs be. He will let me know further down the track.
wombat  Wink 

Hi there Wombat, the date is 22nd November and glad that Rob will go and check out the rubbish - I have created a username under Clean up Australia day on their website and they are happy to have a cleanup any day of the year lol

They will send me a starter pack of 20 gloves, a syringe holder and bags to get us started. At if you go to their website, you get to nominate your local council to dispose of the rubbish - it does not say a fee is involved, but hey its a start.

Here is the link and I have called it PMAVbendigobranch - i am the only one with access to it at the moment

I will let you know more shortly, but I think its the way to go to get them to help us be recognised and i am still going to Bunnings Kangaroo Flat to arrange for more donations of gloves and bags

Cheers

Lynnie
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH MEETING Empty PMAV CLEAN UP OUR PARKS DAY

Post  Lynnie1966 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:24 am

here is the link guys