Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND

4 posters

Go down

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND Empty CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND

Post  Lynnie1966 Thu May 15, 2014 8:04 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get behind this great event that will take place - Help support the start of a PMAV BRANCH IN BENDIGO - Saturday 24th May 10am start - Notley Camping ground, Whipstick - Most of us will camp out on the Friday night 23rd May through Sunday 25th May - I would like to advise ALL prospectors in the Bendigo and surrounding areas, that Miners Den Australia (Bendigo Gold) will host the FREE BBQ for this fantastic meet up - They will have some Minelab Demo models on display and panning equipment also - Please please come along and make this happen!!! It is for the benefit of ALL PROSPECTORS Smile

You do not have to be a member to come along - The event starts at 10 am and the BBQ will start at 12pm, followed by the inaugural meeting Smile

I have posted this to my Prospecting group on Facebook and so far only 13 are attending COME ON, THERE ARE PLENTY OF YOU OUT THERE - If you live in the Heathcote, Seymour, Tooborac area then come along - If you live in the area of Shepparton, Echuca, then come along. If you live near Maryborough, Maldon, Castlemaine, Chewton - You are all in the vicinity of BENDIGO - Rita Bentley our PMAV President and members will be attending - Damian Drum MP for Sports & Recreation may even pop in for a visit - This event will be advertised on air at the following radio stations - Al and A.D for breakfast - 91.9 Star Fm Bendigo, 3BO FM and Southern Cross Ten - Please come along - THANK YOU

Please contact my True Blue prospecting Face Book group or my mobile 0408 314 665 for more details - COME AND AND LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN - BENDIGO WAS BUILT ON GOLD  bounce bounce bounce  - http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/315586/Park-note-Greater-Bendigo-National-Park.pdf
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND Empty Re: CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND

Post  nam Mon May 26, 2014 8:22 pm

So how did the meeting go ,is there a Bendigo branch going ahead.
nam
nam
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND Empty Re: CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND

Post  Cams 4500 Mon May 26, 2014 9:01 pm

The branch has been formed.  Over 80 people showed up at Notley's campground and there are currently 17 members in the Bendigo Branch.  A very successful weekend I would say. A great job by Lynnie in organizing it. Another weekend has been arranged for the coming long weekend.
Cams 4500
Cams 4500
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  nam Mon May 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Disappointed I couldn't make it ,next time.
nam
nam
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Cams 4500 Mon May 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Lynnie has a Facebook group where most of the info has been posted,including details for the next meet. I didn't get to Notley's either, but hope to be at the next meet.
Cams 4500
Cams 4500
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND Empty PMAV branch for Bendigo

Post  Lynnie1966 Mon May 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Gidday everyone - yes its official - We have a PMAV branch for Bendigo - Bendigo gold put a awesome BBQ on for us and had some very generousness donations also to get us going - Rita Bentley our PMAV President and Wallace Young PMAV secretary also helped me out too - We are having our first camp out at Paddys Ranges state park, Maryborough from Friday 6th June - Monday 9th June over the Queens birthday long weekend - The camp is off Old Avoca Road and follow down Karri track to the camp Smile

Two long drop toilets and fresh tank water is also available at the camping ground and if any 4umer Victoria member joins the PMAV, I would appreciate it very much.

Cheers

Lynnie
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  goldnomad Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:27 am

Lynnie can you post the link to your website please?

Robert
goldnomad
goldnomad
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynnie1966 Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Gidday Goldnomad, My True Blue face book group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/128123667358003/141327076037662/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity

I do not have a website as such, for the PMAV members but hope that you can join my group, as most things are discussed with the PMAV within facebook

Cheers

Lynnie
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:41 am

Congratulations Lynnie on your great effort in starting up the Bendigo Branch of the PMAV.  Q36 
wombat  Wink 

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND Empty PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH

Post  Lynnie1966 Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:08 am

Wombat wrote:Congratulations Lynnie on your great effort in starting up the Bendigo Branch of the PMAV.  Q36 
wombat  Wink 

Hi there Wombat,

Thanks for the support mate and great to see that we now have a PMAV section in this fantastic forum. I will post your intro up here for the CLEAN UP THE PARKS day, so members on here and our PMAV members can hear more about this great event that will take place

Cheers

Lynnie
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:16 am

Lynnie when is your next meeting for the bendigo branch I might see if I can make it
wombat  Wink 

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND Empty PMAV branch for Bendigo meeting

Post  Lynnie1966 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Hi there Wombat, our next meeting is Saturday 26th July at the Notley Camping ground, Whipstick National Park - We are meeting around 9am but if you cannot make it that early mate, then around 12.00 - 12.30 pm we are having lunch and a meeting Smile

Hope to see you and any new members who wish to attend

Cheers

Lynnie
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down