Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND

2 posters

Go down

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND Empty CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND

Post  Lynnie1966 Thu May 15, 2014 7:56 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get behind this great event that will take place - Help support the start of a PMAV BRANCH IN BENDIGO - Saturday 24th May 10am start - Notley Camping ground, Whipstick - Most of us will camp out on the Friday night 23rd May through Sunday 25th May - I would like to advise ALL prospectors in the Bendigo and surrounding areas, that Miners Den Australia (Bendigo Gold) will host the FREE BBQ for this fantastic meet up - They will have some Minelab Demo models on display and panning equipment also - Please please come along and make this happen!!! It is for the benefit of ALL PROSPECTORS Smile

You do not have to be a member to come along - The event starts at 10 am and the BBQ will start at 12pm, followed by the inaugural meeting Smile

I have posted this to my Prospecting group on Facebook and so far only 13 are attending COME ON, THERE ARE PLENTY OF YOU OUT THERE - If you live in the Heathcote, Seymour, Tooborac area then come along - If you live in the area of Shepparton, Echuca, then come along. If you live near Maryborough, Maldon, Castlemaine, Chewton - You are all in the vicinity of BENDIGO - Rita Bentley our PMAV President and members will be attending - Damian Drum MP for Sports & Recreation may even pop in for a visit - This event will be advertised on air at the following radio stations - Al and A.D for breakfast - 91.9 Star Fm Bendigo, 3BO FM and Southern Cross Ten - Please come along - THANK YOU

Please contact my True Blue prospecting Face Book group or my mobile 0408 314 665 for more details - COME AND AND LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN - BENDIGO WAS BUILT ON GOLD  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND Empty Re: CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND

Post  TTT Thu May 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi Lynnie I will be there for the weekend it would be great if some others from the forum would be there even if it's on the Saturday as the PMAV is a good cause and I really don't understand why Bendigo doesn't have one Cheers Terry

TTT
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND Empty Re: CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND

Post  Lynnie1966 Thu May 22, 2014 9:04 pm

Gidday Terry, yes thanks for your support and I have worked very hard with Rita Bentley and Wallace young to get our Bendigo Branch up and running - Yes I thought there would be more comments and that other prospectors would support me on this great event Smile

Cheers

Lynnie
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL PROSPECTORS - HELP GET THE PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH OFF THE GROUND Empty PMAV BENDIGO BRANCH - RAFFLE TICKETS DRAWN 9TH AUGUST 2014

Post  Lynnie1966 Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Gidday members - PMAV Bendigo branch is running a raffle - The tickets are $5 each and will be drawn on Saturday 9th August at the Notley Camping ground, Whipstick National Park - The prize is valued at $650 and is for one person - Its a two day seminar with Andrew Greckie Grech from Golden Triangle Tours on 6th & 7th September - pm me so I can give you the branches bank account details or you can go into any Bendigo Bank branch and deposit the cash or transfer the funds electronically - All you need to do is put your SURNAME and the word RAFFLE - http://www.goldentriangletours.com.au/
Lynnie1966
Lynnie1966
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum