Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need a prospecting mate

5 posters

Go down

need a prospecting mate Empty need a prospecting mate

Post  corey002 Tue May 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi all i have just recently moved to the bacchusmarsh area and unfortunately i am from queensland and cannot drive down in Victoria till next year because i am only 17 so i am looking for some one that i could go prospecting with cheers Corey.

corey002

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-05-08

Back to top Go down

need a prospecting mate Empty Re: need a prospecting mate

Post  sam d Tue May 22, 2012 12:09 pm

Gday Corey from Ballarat,
an idea.

The Ballarat PMAV meets at 7pm(ish)on the first Weds of each month at the Old Colonists' - which is next to the train station. You could get there via train and meet a few people who head out regularly. The local PMAV group usually goes out as a group once a month.

And if you can handle my kids being in the car and rabbiting on, then I would be happy to collect you from the Ballarat train station and drop you back if I am heading out with the PMAV.

Send me a private message if interested and we can go from there.

sam d
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

need a prospecting mate Empty re ya post .

Post  vicgoldhunter Thu May 31, 2012 8:56 pm

hi mate im from melton so not to far, n i go detecting alot, nearly every day.. lv it... im 32m , so im not a oldie.. lol
if ya keen mate send me a msg cheers..
vicgoldhunter
vicgoldhunter
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-05-31

http://www.vicgoldhunter.com

Back to top Go down

need a prospecting mate Empty Hey

Post  dakota78 Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Im from Queensland and moved here from Mt Gravatt a year ago now living in sunbury. Just got into metal detecting and looking for gold. Say hey and we can go from there

dakota78

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

need a prospecting mate Empty Dammmm I'm a " oldie " PMSFL hahahaha

Post  24kt Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:32 am

vicgoldhunter wrote:hi mate im from melton so not to far, n i go detecting alot,  nearly every day.. lv it...  im 32m , so im not a oldie.. lol
Dammmm I'm a " oldie " PMSFL hahahaha

Don't shoot us oldies Wink just joking around , I had to laugh at this response , put a smile on my face LOL

cheers
24kt
24kt
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

need a prospecting mate Empty State Forest + Lerderderg River is OFF LIMITS ALSO.

Post  24kt Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:54 am

24kt wrote:
vicgoldhunter wrote:hi mate im from melton so not to far, n i go detecting alot,  nearly every day.. lv it...  im 32m , so im not a oldie.. lol
Dammmm I'm a " oldie " PMSFL hahahaha

Don't shoot us oldies ;)just joking around , I had to laugh at this response , put a smile on my face LOL

Corey002  plenty spots in and around Bacchus Marsh area - Seerey Track Bacchus Marsh  bordering with the Lerderderg State Forest OFF LIMITS , go to the Northern end of Bacchus Marsh  in the Darlrey area of the Bacchus Marsh-Gaborone Road  where you cross the Lerderderg River and turn into the side street and just have a look around the river bed their and study the quarts vanes running through the  river bed you will be very impressed ones again Lerderderg River is OFF LIMITS ALSO. just fascinating to see the huge qartz vanes exposed their while the river is low. You have a huge goldfield in you own backyard. get some good maps and you can access all these area via bicycle rather than relining on a taxi service.  good luck

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/5697123

cheers
24kt
24kt
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down