Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member from Moscow

4 posters

Go down

New  member from Moscow Empty New member from Moscow

Post  Pricher Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:45 am

Hello! I dig for 7 years, mostly coins. I want to come to Australia for a couple of weeks, to dig gold. Bought new GPH4800, I think to take it with you.
Comrade talks a lot about Australia, he said everything comes easy. Is there a lot of Russian gold digging?
As the local diggers would react to the appearance of aliens?

regards

Pricher
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

New  member from Moscow Empty Re: New member from Moscow

Post  CostasDee Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:16 am

Hi Pricher and Q31 to the forum.

Australia is a long way from Moscow, and time wise, even longer to the gold fields. Come and spend more time, make it a month and then you'll have some fun, otherwise by the time you get here and recover from the jetlag, it'll be time to head back if you've only got 2 weeks.

I'm not too sure, but I'm hoping you're talking about a GPX4800. I know they make some in China and Russia, but I hope that yours is of the Australian/Malaysian variety as I have heard they work much better, especially in the Australian goldfields.

I wish your comrade was right, things are better in Australia than in a lot of other countries, but not "everything comes easy". For example, we are one of the highest taxed nations in the world. Things could be "easy" if "people" didn't keep sticking their grubby hands in our pockets.

Russians gold prospectors? I'd say there are a few, no more or less than other races.

As far as aliens, we're a pretty decent bunch of folk here in Australia and not much scares us. We accept aliens with open arms and share with them a few possessions, and have no problem with them trying their luck in the goldfields but if the aliens were carrying ray guns though, we might have to attack them back. Russian aliens are ok from what I hear, it's the ones from Mars that are a concern.

In summery Pricher, you're welcome to try your luck here in Australia, but give yourself some time to explore around as it's a vast area and come well prepared as it can be quite unforgiving in the vast desert areas.

Good luck with your coin detecting.
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Pricher Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. Google Translator can do some funny moments Very Happy .

Best regards to all

Pricher
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

New  member from Moscow Empty Hi mate

Post  philip.j.thompson Sat May 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Now lets get down to reality.I run a 5000 and no way has it repaid itself in 3 yrs. Do the run over and do the punt, wish you all the best.
regards Phil... bloody good machine but you got to walk over gold. Smile

philip.j.thompson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 19, 2013 7:52 am

Pitcher I thought you may be interested in this. So I think you should make it more than 2 weeks mate as what CostasDee said.
"A Picture Of Just How Big Australia Actually Is..".
Wombat Wink

New  member from Moscow AustraliaMap_zps4931ac92

Back to top Go down

New  member from Moscow Empty New member from moscow

Post  shyneesteel Sun May 19, 2013 11:03 am

Welcome Pricher, bit warmer over here for you.
Totally of subject, Wombat, while it is so close why don't you just nick into
Bulgaria and get some of those new coils. hahaha
Dave

shyneesteel
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2013-01-24

Back to top Go down