Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headphones[got a set thanks]

2 posters

Go down

Headphones[got a set thanks] Empty Headphones[got a set thanks]

Post  Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:52 am

Can someone please tell me the best headphones for the gpx4500 and if someone has a set for sale please PM me.
briggo

Last edited by briggo on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Headphones[got a set thanks] Empty Re: Headphones[got a set thanks]

Post  maka Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:20 pm

I use Gametronics/ gamecom headphones from a PC for hardcore gamers.
They are comfy, have adjustable audio, cut out the screaming ocean / beach noise in the background, and are virtually unbeakable.
They do have a mic input on them aswell, but it doesnt get in the way.
I use them on my pc , and detector.
http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/gamecom-777
Thats the ones i use, but you can get different models cheaper or dearer, depending on your budget.
P.S they also keep your ears warm, and have cloth not vinyl, so it absorbs sweat and maintains a nice temp all year around.
I have been wearing headphones every night for 20 years playing online games, and i swear by these for value for money..
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Headphones[got a set thanks] Empty Headphones for 4500

Post  johnno481 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:45 am

I had an exceptional pair of Koss TD80's but I ruined them when I tried to put the speakers in a set of UR30's, which are more comfortable but not as good. I bought 8 other sets of TD 80's and none came close (7 were in one e-bay lot). So I did a lot of research and decided on Sunray Pro Gold, they are fantastic and have even more volume than you can use. They have a switch to alleviate any really loud noise if you happen to be in a trashy area. Real leather ear cushions, are very comfortable and cut out outside noise brilliantly. They are about $120 from the US.(2 grams!) Your detector is only as good as the weakest part, enough said.

Johnno

johnno481
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down