Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE EUREKA ECHO for all to read

2 posters

Go down

THE EUREKA ECHO for all to read Empty THE EUREKA ECHO for all to read

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:56 pm

THE Eureka ECHO
Please share link to other prospectors.

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/af2708446263a49329092d528/files/5b8da3e0-9e22-4113-b1d2-aecf9b4d7b81/Spring_Summer_2018_online.02.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1GVfqa6XJ-0OTZah-RyCGsSXlcybliX-FihEM0nEZKoSJisRUFs5hvVIQ

Back to top Go down

THE EUREKA ECHO for all to read Empty Re: THE EUREKA ECHO for all to read

Post  Travelergold Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:30 am

Thanks for posting Jen. I have sent to numerous friends who do not prospect but love the bush / parks.
This is for every one, a lot of people will say 'this has no concern to me' but it will affect them in more than one way.

Travelergold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2017-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:10 am

Thanks for the link Jen.
Evidence of the great work being carried out by just a few in trying to protect the rights and freedoms of all Australians who love the bush, the out doors, prospecting and mining and all other off road and nature related activities.
The true reason for those who wish to close the forests and public land is a bit of a mystery. I do not believe that these people just have tree, plant, creature and rock fetishes, there must be something deeper involved.

It is a pity that the information contained in the Eureka Echo cannot be placed where all Aussies can be made aware of what is happening rather than just preaching to the converted.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4351
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:31 am

adrian ss wrote:Thanks for the link Jen.
Evidence of the great work being carried out by just a few in trying to protect the rights and freedoms of all Australians who love the bush, the out doors, prospecting and mining and all other off road  and nature related activities.
The true reason for those who wish to close the forests and public land is a bit of a mystery. I do not believe that these people just have tree, plant, creature  and rock fetishes, there must be something deeper involved.

It is a pity that the information contained in the Eureka Echo cannot be placed where all Aussies can be made aware of what is happening rather than just preaching to the converted.

I agree Adrian, that is why the "Bush User Groups United" was formed. We are right now having a huge advertising campaign to get the word out there. And believe me with now over 14,000 members reading and sharing, the message is getting out there. "No more Parks"
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down