Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

New member Empty New member

Post  Swinger Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:37 pm

Hey,

I'm a fairly 'oldish' bloke so I like to say what I think.
Love detecting and have a 5000 which has found a few bits here and there over the last few years.
Actively working with a major Australian University on new gold detecting technology T08 .
Interested to see the concerns regarding the 7000. I'm sure it will be a great machine, Bruce Candy is a brilliant man  T26.
Although I haven't had the pleasure of meeting personally I believe Jonathan Porter is another outstanding individual in this industry. He deserves a huge amount of respect. He posts his knowledge here for us free. Please show him respect.
Hugely appreciate posts from Dig24Carat and GoldHound. You guys have provided me more information and inspiration than any others.
Love the finds of Kiwijw and the photographic recording of the scenery and the gold. Shame that you will lose the cricket next week. (about 6 wickets).
If I was a conspiracist I would be concerned about the number of recently joined members and their views on the latest technology. But I am neither a conspiracist nor a conspirer. Very Happy
Can't wait to hear some of the successes in Victoria of the 7000. Please show us the gold and let us know the true details of the finds.
Hopefully I don't upset the Maryborough 'posse' too much. Not ready for the 'hint' yet. Wouldn't mind a beer with Slimpickens and GB. My shout.

Swinger
Swinger
Swinger
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2015-02-22

Back to top Go down

New member Empty Re: New member

Post  Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:18 pm

Welcome to the forum Swinger.
Always good to have an experienced Swinger and hopefully see some photos of gold (btw interesting name).

Looking forward to some photos and stories from your detecting trips.

GoldEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurumick Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 am

G'day Swinger.

Welcome to this side of the forum, were you can swing right into all the action.

hope you enjoy your golden swing. cheers

Cheers Mick
Aurumick
Aurumick
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2014-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:24 am

Swinger wrote:

If I was a conspiracist I would be concerned about the number of recently joined members and their views on the latest technology. But I am neither a conspiracist nor a conspirer.  
Hopefully I don't upset the Maryborough 'posse' too much. Not ready for the 'hint' yet. Wouldn't mind a beer with Slimpickens and GB. My shout.

Swinger

Welcome aboard mate!

Yes I agree with you. My conspiracy theory (if I had one) would mention something along the lines of.......

1] Minelab knows it's going to release the Gpzed in Feb 2015
2] It orders it's minions to join all the forums, as many as they can muster a  few months before the release.
3] They get on here and say wowee what a great machine, and tell everyone they've put their name down in the queue.
4] Although they say they're newbies they provide incredible details, like how many machines each dealer gets, and remarkably, they always say not many.
5] Minelab has thousands of these machines in their warehouses, but release them drip feed like, to force people to panic and hurry up and put their deposits down, before any private review gets written.
6] These so called newbies seem to have great knowledge of detecting
7] Even though they're newbies, they start off by buying the GPZed.
8] Does anyone seriously, really believe, that that Minelab would release it's so called greatest machine ever, and not have thousands of them ready to go.
9] Minelab/Codan is a huge multi-national company that is only in it to make money for it's shareholders. They will do anything to lift those profits, and  don't give a rats arse about it's loyal customers.
10] Forget about thinking that they are a little Adelaide company, those days are gone.

I could go on swinger, but none of this is true  Wink  Wink  and I don't believe in conspiracies .  Rolling Eyes    Cheers Harry
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down