Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Go down

New Member Empty New Member

Post  ALLAN KNIGHT Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:05 am

Hi everty body my name is Allan Knight im from COBAR NSW. I was born in COBAR and my family has lived here for as long as the town has been here. I work at CSA mine which produces COPPER and is owned by the GLENCORE COMPANY. Im a keen gold detectorist and i own a MINELAB GPX 5000. Just a bit about myself for an intro. CHEERS:)
ALLAN KNIGHT
ALLAN KNIGHT
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-10-30

Back to top Go down

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post  Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:15 am

ALLAN KNIGHT wrote:Hi everty body my name is Allan Knight im from COBAR NSW. I was born in COBAR and my family has lived here for as long as the town has been here. I work at CSA mine which produces COPPER and is owned by the GLENCORE COMPANY. Im a keen gold detectorist and i own a MINELAB GPX 5000. Just a bit about myself for an intro. CHEERS:)

Gday Allan

Welcome to the forum, you dont have a relly named Trevor Knight in the Cobar area do you?

cheers

stayyerAU

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLAN KNIGHT Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:33 am

Hi stayyerAU no sorry no rellies named trevor. but do have heaps of family here rellies and soforth. CHEERS.
ALLAN KNIGHT
ALLAN KNIGHT
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  TTT Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm

hi allen and welcome to the forum i m sure you will find it useful for tips and advice don t be frightened to post questions i m sure will get replies for them good luck with your quest in finding gold cheers Terry

TTT
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnieL Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Welcome Allan ! Very Happy

Annie
AnnieL
AnnieL
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:13 pm

G'day Allan and welcome to the forum... Hope to hear about your prospecting adventures... Very Happy

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  getascripter Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:17 pm

G'day Allen ... I'm Kate! Nice ta meet ya! I'm down here in SA ... but my boys all go through Cobar from time to time ... they're all long haul truck drivers!

Hmmm! Remind me to tell them to shut off the jake brake ... don't want to wake up a fellow detectorist Very Happy Twisted Evil affraid
getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:58 pm

G'day Allen and welcome to the forum, sounds like Cobar will move before you and your rellies do, Very Happy good luck with the gold detecting mate and I reckon there should be a few places out that way to go looking, and for someone that has been there since day dot you should know where they are.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down