Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the forum

Go down

New to the forum Empty New to the forum

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Very Happy Hey all

My name is Shaun I am new to the forum, have been reading some really interesting and informative posts here around the traps. What a great wealth of information. Quick run down on myself, I have been prospecting on and off for the last 15 years or so. Started off panning and got into the detecting side of things. Currently use an SD2100 with the coiltek DD joey coil preffered. Favourite place to venture around is the Castlemaine Chewton area.

Just a question I have been reading up on a VLF detector I have seen advertised Nokta FORS gold, has anyone used this machine or have any feedback on it? Doesn't seem to be a great deal of info on it especially in relation to being used in the Vic goldfields which I know can have quite hot ground compared to other areas. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Very Happy

Shaun

Back to top Go down

New to the forum Empty Re: New to the forum

Post  Kon61gold Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Hi Shaum

Welcome to the forum. Haven't heard about your detector so if you put up a message about it in the General Discussion area you may get some answers. It does sounds like a European detector and would not be suitable for Australia.

Jeff
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4517
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New to the forum Empty Re: New to the forum

Post  Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:50 am

Thanks Jeff will do appreciate the response

Back to top Go down