Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy from NSW

2 posters

Go down

Howdy from NSW Empty Howdy from NSW

Post  Kunnara Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Just thought I would say hello in here as I seem to have overstepped the mark in the for sale section....I am extremely new to prospecting and currently use a Whites GMT...I am on the South Coast of NSW and have been out a few times with lot's of junk found and a very small piece of gold...I have plenty to learn and there seems to be plenty of info in here to help me on my way...

Cheers...Kunnara

Kunnara
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-12-22

Back to top Go down

Howdy from NSW Empty Re: Howdy from NSW

Post  Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:23 pm

Q31  on board Kunnara
Thanks for joining
 T23 

Plenty of helpful members here  T06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:22 pm

Welcome to the forum. The GMT is a cabable machine and the wife uses one now as is light enough for her frozen shoulder.
congrats on your find travelergold

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Welcome to the forum Kunnara. Hopefully I haven't got off on the wrong foot here.Don't mind me m8,for I say what I have to say to all or any member,even though at times it might not be perceived as the right thing at the right time Laughing I'm not prejudice towards anyone,unfortunately,It is my job as part of management,to remind all about the rules governing our forum.We have many a good knowledgeable and contributory member here,so feel free to ask any questions that you might have and contribute to topics as you see fit to do so.(within forum rules of course Laughing) Just like the Gold Bug 2,prospecting over shallow rocky ground,is the key to the GMT's success.

Cheers Kon.
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down