Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Wanting to buy all clean nuggets. We will pay cash for any quantity***

Go down

***Wanting to buy all clean nuggets. We will pay cash for any quantity*** Empty ***Wanting to buy all clean nuggets. We will pay cash for any quantity***

Post  HeavyMetalHoldings Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:20 pm

We wholesale nuggets to mainly international customers as well as selling to domestic collectors and we are running short of certain sized nuggets. 

We are looking to buy all clean nuggets of any characteristics or quantity. They have to be of clean – with little or no quartz and be at least 90% purity. The nuggets will be tested on a XRF machine. 

What we offer is:
• We pay cash, cheque or bank deposit for all nuggets.
• We normally pay spot price for nuggets. According to Kitco current spot price is $44.69 per gram at the time of this posting.  Price may vary slightly according to size, if they contain a lot of quartz or impurities. 
• We would prefer orders over 100 grams but we are flexible. Orders can be up to 1 Kilogram.  
• We are running very low on nuggets that are 1 gram and over but we are fairly flexible with the sizes.
• I am happy to travel to meet or do face to face in Melbourne. We are also happy to accept nuggets that are posted to us. For a larger order we will pay the postage. 

You can view our prices at:

http://heavymetalholdings.com.au/price-list/
We have totally transparent pricing. You can see how much we buy and sell our nuggets for on our website.
We have reviewed other dealers pricing and we believe we have higher buy prices than any other dealer.

If you are interested please send us a email or message that includes the quantity, approximate sizes of your nuggets and a picture would be helpful.

If you have any questions, send me an email and I will respond within 1 working day.   

Best Regards,
Steve
0431 532 265
HeavyMetalHoldings.com.au

HeavyMetalHoldings

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-02-22

Back to top Go down