Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coolgardie Area WA

3 posters

Go down

Coolgardie Area WA Empty Coolgardie Area WA

Post  Kudu Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:29 pm

Does anybody know the area around Rowles Lagoon up to Davyhurst? I,ve been out that area last week and came back empty handed. There seems to be a lot of activity all around, but the geolocical map for the area suggest otherwise. Has anybody had some luck there recently? (Gypsy seems to be well known in the area - if you can answer on this, I will be grateful.)

I am not asking for specific co-ordinates, just general information. I want to do my own reseasrch as it makes the success tastes so much sweeter. It is after all a big part of the whole process!

I am still a novice however, Question and need to find some yellow very soon, just to keep the frustration at bay!

Will keep swinging.

Kudu
Kudu
Kudu
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Coolgardie Area WA Empty GO NORTH

Post  carbine pete Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Probably the main reason for the activity is its close proximity to Kalgoorlie, most areas have been well done over,go further away from the big cities the big nuggets are waiting for you. DON'T GIVE UP.
carbine pete
carbine pete
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Coolgardie Area WA Empty Re: Coolgardie Area WA

Post  big chop Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:45 pm

so you reckon north,north coolgardie or north kalgoorlie and the BIG nuggets are deep in the bush do you reckon you could drive in their or would you take a quad.
i would be greatful for the information. Smile
big chop
big chop
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down