Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garrett Infinium

2 posters

Go down

Garrett Infinium Empty Garrett Infinium

Post  bigbear Wed May 23, 2012 5:36 pm

After all the help re. the White's range of detectors (help that was very much appreciated I might add), does anyone have an opinion on the Garrett Infinium?
The current price is in the region of $1300.00 ish, which is about all I can afford right now. Once again I'm talking prospecting, not so much treasure.
Thanks guys.

bigbear
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-05-20

Back to top Go down

Garrett Infinium Empty Garrett Infinium

Post  vicgoldhunter Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:33 am

hi there, i lv me minelab detectors but me brother has one of these garrett infinium detectors..
he comes with me a fare bit n has pic up some good gold pices with it.. it is a pulse induction machine n ive had a go with it..
for me it's just different to use than a minelab machine.. weve done a bit of testing as well... it wont go as deep as the minelab sd or gp machines..
an if its hot ground, i seen him fiddling around a bit with it but i have to say its like a lil apprenticeship ya just got to learn the machine...
his happy with it.... n its paid for it self... so at the end of the day its about, getting out there, learning all the pros n cons, n using it... cheers
vicgoldhunter
vicgoldhunter
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-05-31

http://www.vicgoldhunter.com

Back to top Go down