Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hill End prospecting advice for newbie

3 posters

Go down

Hill End prospecting advice for newbie Empty Hill End prospecting advice for newbie

Post  captpaul10101 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:55 am

Hi everyone,

Probably been asked before however I'm a newbie to gold prospecting although go bush camping with Dad, we decided to give it a go. We plan to go fossicking in the Hill End Common area. Have Doug Stone's Hill End Goldfield map and will be camping within the Common land, I understand this is Crown land and there are no restrictions for fossicking apart from staying away from the commercial mining patches, locked areas and historical sites? There's no designated NSW state forrest within this area so no permit/permission required? Any advice from the experienced prospectors who have been there recently would be appreciated.

Cheers, Paul.
captpaul10101
captpaul10101
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hill End prospecting advice for newbie Empty Re: Hill End prospecting advice for newbie

Post  Hais Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi paul ,

did you end up going ?

Hais.

Hais
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Hill End prospecting advice for newbie Empty Re: Hill End prospecting advice for newbie

Post  Digginerup Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi folks,Hi Captpaul10101,Dammm!!! If you did go I hope you got more gold than you got replies here!! Rolling Eyes what happened people? Is Hill end some kinda secret society? Rolling Eyes
Regards
Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down