Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google Earth,Tenagraph,Aussie Explorer

3 posters

Go down

Google Earth,Tenagraph,Aussie Explorer Empty Google Earth,Tenagraph,Aussie Explorer

Post  Grandfather Johnson Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:25 pm

G'Day All,I have friends coming for a visit who want to know the ins and outs of the above,They do have some idea but just need some tuition,Is there anyone in the general area of the Triangle that could learn them the ropes.They are willing to pay for your time.They intend to visit in approx two weeks but could work in with anyone who could help. Am open to ideas.Answer through here or PM me with Email or Phone and i will pass them on.
Cheers Bruce

Grandfather Johnson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Google Earth,Tenagraph,Aussie Explorer Empty Re: Google Earth,Tenagraph,Aussie Explorer

Post  granite2 Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Hi Bruce, if you go to this website it will answer all their questions. www.gold-prospecting-wa.com

Cheers, Jim
granite2
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Google Earth,Tenagraph,Aussie Explorer Empty Re: Google Earth,Tenagraph,Aussie Explorer

Post  Grandfather Johnson Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:53 pm

G'Day Jim,Thanks for the web site,I will pass it on.I think they realy need someone to walk them through it.
Cheers Bruce

PS, Hello Cheryl

Grandfather Johnson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  vasilis Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Hello Bruce. As Jim said it's worth a look at the web site but also the WA dept is/was extremely helpful when I did them back in April. Guidance is always available but it does take a lot of time in front of a computer if you don't have specific areas in mind.You will need to get a log in ID when you do tengraphs. There is a lot of knowledge on this forum also. Cheers Bill
vasilis
vasilis
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  granite2 Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Hi Bruce, Cheryl says G'day. How's it going over there? Still getting a bit now and then? We were in Maryborough a few weeks ago and dropped in to Coiltek and had a chat with John and the crew. We didn't do any detecting as we didn't bother to take them being there only a few hours.

We are heading down to Tassie next month for an extended tour but not doing any detecting just some fishing and relaxing in the wilderness.

Cheers, Jim
granite2
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandfather Johnson Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 pm

G'Day again,Yes i had heard you wrere in town,Have'nt much detecting at all since i seen you in WA two seasons ago,Have had a few health issues.

Tassi,Extended tour,fishing and relaxing in the wilderness,Gee thats golng to be hard to put up with.
Cheers Bruce

Grandfather Johnson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down