Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to find your own gold :) few vids

2 posters

Go down

how to find your own gold :) few vids Empty how to find your own gold :) few vids

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:34 pm

got out for a few hrs this morrning and picked up a few bits 0.92g. i have done a video on what settings i use for working near power lines so i hope this helps out a few people

how to find your own gold :) few vids 00910

these are the settings i use

cheers
stoppsy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

how to find your own gold :) few vids Empty Re: how to find your own gold :) few vids

Post  Ash100456 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Good one Stoppsy, Thanks for the heads up on how you work near powerlines. Great vids, Sure was a windy day.
Cheers
Ashley
Ash100456
Ash100456
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

how to find your own gold :) few vids Empty Re: how to find your own gold :) few vids

Post  Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:07 pm

it was pretty windy but this is the best way to run them in these areas i think, as you see in the vids you still get good depth with these settings and an 8" mono
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post  koeh Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 pm

the settings i use on the 45 are nearly the same as what you are using, try something for me stoppsy, next time you get a target flick over to enhance and report back to us what you think, i have tried this and have found enhance to be useless bugger all depth, i bet you will find that you will not even get a response, i would rather dig a few ground noises than walk around in enhance and miss targets.

cheers

koeh
koeh
koeh
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:33 am

i have tryed that and have taken note off that as i had a target and i flicked around with the settings and the enhanced was not as strong with the signal. i thought it was just me lol!
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down