Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking of getting a blitz coiltek coil

2 posters

Go down

Thinking of getting a blitz coiltek coil Empty Thinking of getting a blitz coiltek coil

Post  yellowmellow Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:58 am

Hi all,

I am thinking of getting the blitz coil from coiltek.

Has anyone uesed one of these coils on the gpx4500 and if so what settings would you use also are they effective on the gpx4500?

thinking of going for a swing this weekend if its not too hot.

Cheers,

Tim eureka
yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Thinking of getting a blitz coiltek coil Empty Re: Thinking of getting a blitz coiltek coil

Post  yellowmellow Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:38 pm

any1
yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Thinking of getting a blitz coiltek coil Empty Blitz for GPX 4500

Post  Hoof Hearted Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Eureka wrote:Hi all,

I am thinking of getting the blitz coil from coiltek.

Has anyone uesed one of these coils on the gpx4500 and if so what settings would you use also are they effective on the gpx4500.

Cheers,

Tim eureka

Hi Tim.

I purchased one a few wks ago for my GPX 4500, no colour so far but plenty of the other usual suspects... Found a pretty beat up ally can in river gravel at around 1/2m, but being a new kid on the block I couldn't say if that was good bad or indifferent, the thing I like about it so far it is very smooth and quiet with great response, shotgun pellet size junk stands out like the proverbial dogs, with an external speaker I run the volume at 2/3, even less when I use the Bluetooth set up. I'm going to Wedderburn this W/E so will let you know results re settings etc...

Cheers HH.

Hoof Hearted
Hoof Hearted
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-02

Back to top Go down

Thinking of getting a blitz coiltek coil Empty Re: Thinking of getting a blitz coiltek coil

Post  Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:47 am

yeh mate i`ve got one,its a very capable coil and great for pin pointing and i enjoy using it , but i don`t know that its a great deal different in performance to the commander 11". maybe a little better on small bits but maybe the commander goes a little deeper but there is not a hell of a lot of difference between the two coils
cheers dave

Back to top Go down