Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business opportunity, Qld Property

+11
gollstar
Goldbait
charcoal_chaser
slimpickens
reg
The Modern Day Prospector
Buckinroo Jake
davo
Flakmagnet
fatninja
maka
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Business opportunity, Qld Property - Page 2 Empty Re: Business opportunity, Qld Property

Post  Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:57 pm

maka wrote:Ahhh now i see, its the avatar in that other site. Sorry i should have taken it down, but i simply forgot, It was a private joke with someone ... oooppsss

maka,

Ok - Good move to get rid of it Wink

A

Back to top Go down

Business opportunity, Qld Property - Page 2 Empty Re: Business opportunity, Qld Property

Post  Inhere Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Maybe the link should never been posted on this site!
Inhere
Inhere
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  gollstar Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Dont say that Inhere external links could be banned
gollstar
gollstar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Congratulations Maka!

Nothing ventured nothing gained as they say, hope you have great success with it Very Happy
Universal1
Universal1
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Inhere wrote:Maybe the link should never been posted on this site!

G'day Inhere,

You are correct and I didn't see that it was linked.. had I seen it I would have removed it.

Regards
Ararat

PS for what its worth maka has removed that Avatar..

Back to top Go down

Post  maka Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Thanks for pointing it out. The avatar was done as a joke between myself and someone in a competition to see who could surf the net and find the worst avatar made. I uploaded it for him to see, and simply forgot to delete it. And i hadnt been back to that site so i had no idea it was even still on there...
Guess it put a few noses out of joint... My apologies to anyone i offended in my stupidity...
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  gollstar Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:56 pm

No worries, everyone knows you have odd avatars
gollstar
gollstar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  gcause Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Hey Maka good luck with your new venture.

Just make sure you get public liability and professional indemnity insurance for it. Costs about $2500. If you want I can PM you the name of a good insurance broker who will search for the best deal for you. I have used them for years for my business. You dont want to look for the cheapest price on the insurance side of things but you need to make sure you get a fair deal.
gcause
gcause
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  maka Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:28 pm

For sure. With horses included you defiantely need it.
I am sure all that will be worked out as time goes on, I have full faith in the guy who is funding 70% of this venture to cover all bases.
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  sidneymelbs Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:08 pm

gday gavin, hey mate im a bricky if you need a bricky id be willing to jump on board ,hit me up if interested we might be able to get something going in return for laying a few bricks id love the chance to check some of your land out with me highbanker ,sluice and detector.cheers kriso
sidneymelbs
sidneymelbs
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-03-02

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2