Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explor Oz Website

3 posters

Go down

Explor Oz Website Empty Explor Oz Website

Post  Kon61gold Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:39 pm

This website has all sorts of information from 4 WD, Caravans off road and on, locations and details of places to stay , where to go and worth a look at

http://www.exploroz.com/

Last edited by Jefgold on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4504
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Explor Oz Website Empty ExplorOz Website

Post  Cashman Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi one and all, there are two (2) ExplorOz websites, both different. The first and best is www.exploroz.com.au and the other is www.exploreoz.com.au . While both are different sites, in my opinion the site with the 'e' missing at the end of 'explore' is the best by far and well worth joining as a member. Details regarding queries on current road and track conditions both outback and rural areas can be answered via the forum members in double quick time, as well as water supplies from active wells etc. Have a gawk at both sites and you will soon draw your own conclusion. Cheers, Cashman. pirat affraid Edited: repeat........ 2 sites ..... www.exploroz.com.au ....... www.exploreoz.com.au ...... one with an 'e' on the end of 'explore' and one without an 'e' ..... and unless my eyes are failing me , they are run by different companies and have totally different web sites and pages. Then again I might be wrong ??????????

Last edited by Cashman on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update posting)
Cashman
Cashman
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-01-08

Back to top Go down

Explor Oz Website Empty New Site ???

Post  Pedro the Gold Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 am

Surely, they are the same site ???

Or do my eyes deceive me .........................
Pedro the Gold
Pedro the Gold
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Explor Oz Website Empty Re: Explor Oz Website

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Just had a looksee. Definitely different website's, that's the crazy thing about domain names! Change the spelling as in the e, or put in a _- /<>, and you can be getting truck loads of business from people looking to do business with the original name! To me that's exactly what's happening here. "Dodgee Brothers Incorporated".

Cheers~Chris.

Back to top Go down

Explor Oz Website Empty ExploreOz Website sssssss - PLURAL !

Post  Pedro the Gold Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:26 pm

You're quite correct - my apologies !!
Was doing this reply and got waylaid with 'domesticities' - I missed the 'vital clue !!'

had just decided to further check my facts - AND - they ARE differing sites, obviously !!!

Haven't quite grasped this yet, but it appears I was wrong ........ errr not right !!
But I really dont understand how this can be ie: two sites with the same address ??

Last edited by Pedro the Gold on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedro the Gold
Pedro the Gold
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Explor Oz Website Empty ExplorOz Website

Post  Cashman Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 pm

www.ExplorOz.com.au ( Main Web page - for those who are interested )
www.ExploreOz.com
www.4WDAustralia.com.au
www.itbeyond.com.au

www.exploreoz.com.au (different site from above 4) Full of links to other websites, click on 'articles' in this site and you will be taken to different websites.

Hi Pedro, Cashman here, I too am a member of ExplorOz. I think there is a small matter that has surpassed your eyes, cobber, easy thing to do, as it is in the address. Just a slight difference, such as adding ' au ' after the dot .com .
Try logging on to this address - " www.exploreoz.com.au " and not just " www.exploreoz.com " , just add the " au " on and you will find a whole different sit that is not owned by I.T. BEYOND . Cheers, Cashman

Hi again Pedro, Thought you might have missed a small detail or two, and it appears I was 'righhh!!!!' yeh, well correct. Don't worry cobber, have done it myself one or two hundred times, and still do now and again. Have a nice day.

Last edited by Cashman on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating article)
Cashman
Cashman
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-01-08

Back to top Go down