Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

qld bound I think its north from home

2 posters

Go down

qld bound I think its north from home Empty qld bound I think its north from home

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Heading up to qld in july I have to be in rockhampton in sept for a sports event. so I thought I would take my new detector and see what happen sup there.
I live central victoria, in the middle of the golden triangle. There is still little bits coming out but boy the rubbish in the ground is a pain in the xxx.
Normally I head over to the west most years its good going without the false targets. I have my special spots but have to move out further each time.
Any info on fields up there would be greatly appreciated as what Im reading isnt very heartening. Dont mind paying to go onto properties as in the west Ive
always got permission from the land holder. The van has'nt been out for a while so looking forward to the trip

Back to top Go down

qld bound I think its north from home Empty must be in wrong forum

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 pm

guess i have to unsubscribe and find another forum.

Back to top Go down

qld bound I think its north from home Empty Re: qld bound I think its north from home

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:58 pm

digalot, I don't have the answers you seek for QLD, but have you read through here => https://golddetecting.forumotion.net/f20-qld-goldfields

Cheers
GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

qld bound I think its north from home Empty Re: qld bound I think its north from home

Post  Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Guest wrote:Heading up to qld in july I have to be in rockhampton in sept for a sports event. so I thought I would take my new detector and see what happen sup there.
I live central victoria, in the middle of the golden triangle. There is still little bits coming out but boy the rubbish in the ground is a pain in the xxx.
Normally I head over to the west most years its good going without the false targets. I have my special spots but have to move out further each time.
Any info on fields up there would be greatly appreciated as what Im reading isnt very heartening. Dont mind paying to go onto properties as in the west Ive
always got permission from the land holder. The van has'nt been out for a while so looking forward to the trip

Head up to Clermont mate all the GPAs are open bar 1 you can stay at the Clermont caravan park plenty of prospectors there this time of year. Very Happy

Cheers Quiet Bloke.

Back to top Go down

Post  reg Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Quiet Bloke wrote:
Guest wrote:Heading up to qld in july I have to be in rockhampton in sept for a sports event. so I thought I would take my new detector and see what happen sup there.

Head up to Clermont mate all the GPAs are open bar 1 you can stay at the Clermont caravan park plenty of prospectors there this time of year. Very Happy

Cheers Quiet Bloke.

gday Quiet Bloke

just got home from clermont no gold for me but came home with a wealth of info thanks to bundy 06 and the rest of the guys up there,conditions are a bit how u going,but had a ball just the same.

cheers...reg
reg
reg
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down