Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold, saphires, dead bodies and divining rods!

+8
opalngold
manicnut
kon61
HueyDuck
GoldstalkerGPX
Curley
Narrawa
nero_design
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gold, saphires, dead bodies and divining rods! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gold, saphires, dead bodies and divining rods!

Post  TheH0ward Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 am

my happy new year was being stung by a bee.... did i mention im allergic to bee's..... how about my huge swollen lump where i was stung. Well my new year did turn very happy as i killed the pain with a bottle of wine and when that didnt work i used vodka and tequila. Now does anyone have a cure for headache, hahahaha

TheH0ward
TheH0ward
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Gold, saphires, dead bodies and divining rods! - Page 2 Empty Re: Gold, saphires, dead bodies and divining rods!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:20 am

Gday

I would like Billsymo to be able to share his point of view with us, that is what this forum is about and we should be more tolerant of other peoples ideas, I for one know next to nothing about dowsing except for bits and pieces that I have heard, mostly I have only heard of it being used for locating water.

Being a strong believer in the power of the mind and the benefits of positive thinking there are many things that go on that we dont understand, most of us at some time have experienced things that we dont understand, I for one have seen things that I cant explain and although not completely comprehending it I will try and keep an open mind about it, most people who are open minded and not closed to the possibilities will be able to do some amazing things.

Are there any of you guys that have just stopped somewhere to detect just on a whim or a gut feeling and have been rewarded with some nice gold, a lot of us do it, something subconciously directs us to stop and have a go, I would think that dowsing is possibly the same thing where you have to be able to attain the state of mind, and be led to the precise spot by your subconcious mind and the wire or stick you are using is just a means to give you a visible signal to tell you that you have reached the spot.

cheers

stayyerAU

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:19 am

G'day stayyerAU, I call it that our subconcious minds works there because we know what sort of ground to look for and once coming to this particular ground our "subconcious mind" tells us to stop and have a go here, does that make sense? This is what makes us unique as humans to posses a subconcious mind. Anyone out there with their views?
uncle bob. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:01 pm

HEy! HOWARDY!!

Hows your bee sting?
I reckon that another couple of bottles of vodka will fix your headache and when you wake up everything will be nice and peacefull Smile Smile Smile Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  TheH0ward Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:15 pm

thanks for the advice Ass, lol tongue

Im just cruisin. Going bush next week so other than the leg, my infected finger has too heal by then. 2011 IS my year for finding yellow.

TheH0ward
TheH0ward
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:41 pm

stayyerAU

" and we should be more tolerant of other peoples ideas,"

Even vo I noze I iz smartr van eneone ewls i az lerned ta be very tol,...toler....very tola, ar sh..t ver it iz just up in va uver line (neu I red it Sumwerz) very tolerant, ov uver pepol an cn put up viv a lot ov crap.

Az fer me subnoxshus mind, welw I uzes ut orl va time,... beeecozzzz me noxshus won iz orwayz art cold drunken cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Billsymo Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:53 pm

stayyerAU wrote:
Gday

I would like Billsymo to be able to share his point of view with us, that is what this forum is about and we should be more tolerant of other peoples ideas, I for one know next to nothing about dowsing except for bits and pieces that I have heard, mostly I have only heard of it being used for locating water.

Being a strong believer in the power of the mind and the benefits of positive thinking there are many things that go on that we dont understand, most of us at some time have experienced things that we dont understand, I for one have seen things that I cant explain and although not completely comprehending it I will try and keep an open mind about it, most people who are open minded and not closed to the possibilities will be able to do some amazing things.

Are there any of you guys that have just stopped somewhere to detect just on a whim or a gut feeling and have been rewarded with some nice gold, a lot of us do it, something subconciously directs us to stop and have a go, I would think that dowsing is possibly the same thing where you have to be able to attain the state of mind, and be led to the precise spot by your subconcious mind and the wire or stick you are using is just a means to give you a visible signal to tell you that you have reached the spot.

cheers

stayyerAU

I tried to reply to this post with a very long reply. when I clicked on send, my computer was offline, and I lost it all ,will try again later
Billsymo
Billsymo
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Yeah that realy pi...ses you of hey.
When you write a long burst of realy super important stuff it is a good idea to write it up as a Word Doc and save it. Then you can copy it to the forum in one hit and you won't get auto timed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubhen Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:28 am

Yes I use word all the time cos my spelling is Bdy awful and the spell checker works in word.

Then just cut and paste

Ron
Scrubhen
Scrubhen
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  maka Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:03 pm

I googled this topic as i have never heard of divining for gold until i talked to a guy today.
His neighbours many many years ago would put one piece of gold in one hand and divine with the other.
He swears they did find gold. Not on every occasion but they did find it... Strange considering that place is supposed to have no or very little gold...
maka
maka
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2