Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good day out.

2 posters

Go down

A good day out. Empty A good day out.

Post  Axtyr Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:30 pm

G'day all.

I made plans for today’s trip on Tuesday and Bob was the only one who could make it. He confirmed yesterday that he would be joining me and that he was feeling lucky. It was a nice cool 3 degrees according to the car sensor when we arrived. We got our gear together and Bob headed north and I headed south.

I received a text from Bob and when I saw that I thought he must have found something. It was a tiny piece but at least he had found something.

I eventually found a tiny piece and then a bigger piece a few metres away. We met up for a break and weighed Bob’s "tiny" piece of gold and he finally broke the 1 gram mark with a 1.6 gram piece of gold. It was nice and chunky for a small piece. He went home happy. I got a photo of it but it looks tiny as there is nothing next to it to compare.

I was fortunate to find another small piece of gold and ended up with 3 small pieces for the day. It was a real bonus as I wasn’t expecting to find anything.

A good day out. 45HZ5Qd
They weighed in at 0.08 gram, 0.23 gram and 0.12 gram. Almost paid for petrol. I’m sure Bob had a big smile on his face all the way home.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2014-01-20

geof_junk, Detectist, fredsnugget, hiluxer and moredeep like this post

Back to top Go down

A good day out. Empty Re: A good day out.

Post  Kon61gold Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:56 pm

I know I'm a little late again for a comment Axtyr, but have been flat out busy with my daughters exhibition lately, leaving me very little time for comments/replies.
Either way, top going on the gold finds, well done cheers

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down